Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Surgery in 7 hours, can't sleep

I have surgery in a few hours and am so anxious, I only got about 2 hours of sleep which I'm sure I'll regret. No pre-diets required, only no food or liquids after 12. For some reason I keep thinking about that double strawberry cream ice cream I passed on after dinner. Regretting it now. It's gonna be a while bebore I'll be able to have that again. Been up reading all kinds of threads here and laughing to myself about my mother's attempt this morning to find out how much I actually weigh. I refused to tell her because she's sure to use that info in some kind of hurtful way. She couldn't believe I wouldn't tell her. Ha! Ha! Gonna try to get an hour or 2 sleep (on my stomach) cause I won't be able to. Naturally a belly sleeper. Will fill you guys in later on how everything went. Must remember to bring my camera to document it. Goodbye and Good Morning.

Good luck today!!!! biggrin.gif

I have surgery in a few hours and am so anxious, I only got about 2 hours of sleep which I'm sure I'll regret. No pre-diets required, only no food or liquids after 12. For some reason I keep thinking about that double strawberry cream ice cream I passed on after dinner. Regretting it now. It's gonna be a while bebore I'll be able to have that again. Been up reading all kinds of threads here and laughing to myself about my mother's attempt this morning to find out how much I actually weigh. I refused to tell her because she's sure to use that info in some kind of hurtful way. She couldn't believe I wouldn't tell her. Ha! Ha! Gonna try to get an hour or 2 sleep (on my stomach) cause I won't be able to. Naturally a belly sleeper. Will fill you guys in later on how everything went. Must remember to bring my camera to document it. Goodbye and Good Morning.

Good luck, you can do it! sleep after while you recover. Karen

You will do just fine... Everyone always does.

Are you ready for a new life ! I'm sure you are.

Let us know how your doing... see ya.

You will do great! I remember not sleeping the night before too and wishing I had asked the DR. for a sleeping pill. You will catch up although it was a week post-op before I was comfortable enough to get a good night's sleep. Congratulations this is the beginning and you will never have to hide your weight again (I fully understand that one)!

Good luck!!!!! Post to let us know how you're doing when youre feeling up to it!

hello!

how exciting for you!

ooooo im excited lol!

you ll b fine hun fingers crossed and best of luck!

laugh.gif

YOU WILL BE ON THE MEND B4 YA KNOW IT. POST SOON AND LET US KNOW HOW IT GOES! :)

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Thanks all, I appreciate it. I'm in the waiting room w/hubby. Got my wrist band on about to go back, butterflies and excitement at the same time. The next time I post, I'll be banded yay!!!

I hope you read this in your room.....

welcome to BANDLAND !

:party:

Good luck! Let us know how you do :)

Wow, you are lucky you didn't have to diet prior to surgery!