Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sangria Suarez (2006 Vegas Bash)

Is this an open invite? I have a stepdaughter and three grandkids in vegas that I was going to visit anyway.

Sounds like fun: - )

Okay, if you say so but I am telling ya that no one mentioned Sangria anything at the last bash! (2005 one). Maybe that toxic tea had something to do with it.

I have to agree totally w/Jenna on this one! But I can count & can't wait!!!!!

Robyn---- Lisa IS the Party!!

Romance??!

*Sigh*

I don't even remember what it is. Six o'clock on a Saturday night and I'm taking a peek here before I go on my romantic weekend stoll with Tribble. (My dog.) Ten days before Valentine's Day--also my friggin bday--the whole world's goin hearts n' flowers bonkers. Could I be any more depressed?

And sh*t --I can't even EAT about it!

:)

Lisa, what happened to that man you were gonna send me?

Vegas aint so far from me..

But may as well be Mars .. lol

Sounds like a blast for sure.

Its real nice of you DeLarla!

Are newbies invited? Me and hubby have 2 nights in Vegas we got to use before December '06. Sounds like a blast. Has a decision been made about a date yet?

Six o'clock on a Saturday night and I'm taking a peek here before I go on my romantic weekend stoll with Tribble. (My dog.)
Hey, Kare, don't knock it!

1. A dog will never say you look fat in those pants.

2. A dog is always deliriously happy to see you, even if you've just been out to pick up the newspaper.

3. Dogs might shed, but they don't leave dirty underwear on the floor.

4. A dog won't come home drunk.

5. You can shower affection on a dog anytime, including in public, and the dog will never squirm or turn away.

6. Dogs don't say one thing and mean another.

7. Dogs don't say, or even think, that they could do better than you.

8. Dogs chew bones, they don't pick them with you.

9. A dog is always delighted to go anywhere with you.

10. You can have the worst hair day, wear ancient sweats, be covered in mud and stink to high heaven, and your dog will still wag his/her tail with delight when you walk into the room.

Sorry for the Detour. Hijack over!

Hey, Kare, don't knock it!

1. A dog will ...

Oh yeah and best of all--a dog will eat anything you have left over because you couldn't eat anymore w/o PBing...

Well, except the vegies.

"Hijack over" --not!

(grin)

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Ok I want to know if the bash is still on and who all is going. I want to party damn it....Drinking, swimmingpool, Vegas... oh baby. Lisa what is the skinny on this thing. Do you have a date yet?

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

bump...bump dang its bumpy here...lol I want info dang it. where is Lisa?

DeLarla, will you please pm me when you get the date set? I am trying to get vacation so I can fly from Malawi to North Dakota, pick up a new motorcycle, and ride to Vegas. So I need ask for vacation, buy a $2500 plane ticket, pick out a new motorcycle, and get my act together. Since I'm starting a new job, have a 40 hour flight each way, and a 2 1/2 day ride down, I need to be organized. Thanks. Celeste

I've been thinking LOTS about the bash! The date is August 26, which is the last Saturday in August. I chose that date because the pool starts to cool off in September, and the pool is way too much fun!

Since everyone is requesting a Slumber Party, and since everyone will want time to play in Vegas, should we cancel the restaurant and instead do the Slumber Party at my house on Friday night? We can order pizza and keep food simple, since the following day is the Suarez at my place. This way anybody that doesn't want to attend the Slumber portion won't be affected during the Suarez, plus everyone will have Friday night to do the Vegas thang.

How does this sound:

Friday 7:00 p.m. Pajama Slumber Party my place

Saturday Suarez Pool Party at my place

Yes, pajamas will be mandatory Friday night. I'll accept sweats & fuzzy slippers, I s'poze.

Celeste & JoLynn, we can move the trailer to the street to make room for your bikes, and yoons can fight over either the goat-smelling couch or the futon since you'll prolly be exhausted and Jenna already claimed the guest room. Or Chris will make me sleep on the couch and he'll share the bed with you ladies. He's really giving that way.

Lisa, thanks. I have an aunt and a cousin living in Henderson so we can either figure something out at my aunts (the cousin has 3 kids) or grab a room. I ordered a 2007 Road King Custom to ride out yesterday. I'll need to stop around Salt Lake City for the 1000 mile check but I've been there before and they are awesome (even though traffic is a bitch).

Watch for my Africa post in the lounge later today. Celeste