Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Board Changes...what have you found?

I really like the top 5 threads. It's the first thing you see and it helps out because sometimes it is the most helpful. It is great!

I am still having problems when I try to edit...it gives up alot of smiley faces and it you can't really make the changes. HELP PLEASE....

Also could add at some point...spell check for those of us who can't spell very good. :)

Most importantly...Thanks....for keeping this up and running. It is great!!!! We have a great support group here in NC and if weren't for this board we wouldn't have met.

I am still having problems when I try to edit...it gives up alot of smiley faces and it you can't really make the changes. HELP PLEASE....

Also could add at some point...spell check for those of us who can't spell very good. :)

Most importantly...Thanks....for keeping this up and running. It is great!!!! We have a great support group here in NC and if weren't for this board we wouldn't have met.

This is definatly bothering me too. I find I'm not the best typist for sure and fighting the smilies to edit is not working out. Please can we fix this soon alex?????

And sometimes, the New Post list doesn't yet include what I have just posted...lag time? Just to let you know in case it's a glitch.

I'm having the same problem Kathy!!!! Glad you posted this !!!! Thanks!!!

I think she may be some type of search or information feature? She's definately automated but still creepy. Alex, how do we put this poor girl to good use? If you type her name she just jumps on in and asks all kinds of questions. It's weird to be in there alone with her. LOL Oh, and if you type LOL, she'll say "I'm glad you thought that was funny" CREEPY!!!!

I'm getting used to and starting to like the "New Posts" changes.

I miss the "Find all threads started by XXX" feature under usernames. That was handy when you know theres a thread and who started it...cuts way down on the search. Can we have that back? please?

Any way we can click on threads that we aren't interested in so they disappear forever? I still have 20 pages of new threads and there's at least one that I've see before, so I don't know why it's in the "new posts" list since nobody has added anything new?