Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Move over, Texas, here comes DeLarla

Lisa, Have fun in San Antonio, I was just there in April and had a blast! I love the riverwalk, you have to go to Polly Esters while you are there, they have 3 flights, bottom floor is current dance music, 2nd floor is 70's disco and 3rd floor 80's retro, we had a blast there and Coyote Ugly's was fun too. I am from Mesquite a suburb of Dallas and love every city in Texas. It just now got cold, so I doubt you will be riding bikes, but you have to tell me how much fun you have so I can live vicariously through you...you made me think I need to hook up with some old friends to get out of my funk. Funny how old friends bring you back to reality sometimes!! Have fun!

Chris said the weather calls for rain and/or snow in Dallas. For now, we plan on driving to Dallas on Wednesday, but only if there's no rain. I'm afraid I won't be able to convince Chris to drive in bad weather. Even if I can't make it, I'll be in Dallas for Slumber Convention in the summer for 4 days. I'm all hyped and ready to go though! We won't have time for much since it's a fast trip and I have 50 loved ones to visit. Just a quickie.

Well, I don't blame you for not wanting to drive in Dallas when it rains. I don't either! They have a ton of accidents when it rains. Actually they said we are getting sleet/snow tomorrow, I don't know what Thrusday will bring though. We can plan on meeting when you come back again, just let me know when.

Thanks for understanding, Betty! We're here in San Antonio where it's 32 degrees and dropping by the minute. We went to lunch, and by the time we finished the wind kicked in and dropped pretty darn cold. I called my friend in Dallas, who said the sleet started this morning. For now, our trip doesn't look good. But if we get bored, ya never know!

Either way, we'll see ya'll in August, and we'll plan on staying an extra day past Convention just to have a beer or 5.

Hey Lisa - my hubby said the weather report says it will all be over by tomorrow, anyway. Maybe you will be able to make it, after all.

:]

Either way, we'll see ya'll in August, and we'll plan on staying an extra day past Convention just to have a beer or 5.

It's been pretty bad up here, 100's of accidents today. It's cold too! Be careful if you venture out. The news just said tomorrow morning will be bad too. Hopefully it won't be as bad as today. I guess parts of I-20 had to shut down.

Last year my SIL was stranded up on I-20 for 24 hours, alone in her car.

August would be a good time, heck we can have a pool party or something here at the house. Definately 5 or more! :):D:D

Have fun!

We just drove from Jill's house to her son's, which was only 10 miles away. Holy icicles, Batpeople! You can't stop at a red light too long or the car freezes over! It's friggen cold & icy out here and only 32 degrees with cars a-slidin' and accidents on the news. No plans for traveling at this point :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches