Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I saw there were two other ladies that were also due in Feb and I was hoping maybe we three can stay in touch on here!

My story

Realize in Jan of 2010 lost 50lbs and have gained 10 of it back since Feb of this year....grrr. I am working on losing it right now. and then I hope to not gain more then 10-15. I only have 3.5 cc's and I do feel tighter in the past week or so.

Congrats! keep us posted!

HELLO THERE! I am due in February as well, I would love to be chat buddies. There aren't a lot of girls out there that are banded on my usual pregnancy boards, so I am happy to meet one! Hope to talk to ya more later! It is July 4 and we are getting ready to go make some noise outside! :)

Same here I am on BabyFit and of course none of them (or at least no one has mentioned it) is banded. I am glad there are a couple of us due around the same time. I am nervous about my port. I have pain with it when I do new things. So I am sure its going to get painful the bigger I get.

My due date is February 7th, 2011! I am so glad to find some other pregnant people who are banded. How lucky am I to also find Feb '11 people! I hope we can stay in touch.

MS has really hit me. I thought it was my imagination toward the end of last week. But over the weekend I know its not my imagination. food helps but nothing sounds good if I am starting to feel ill. And I told DH its not like I can eat all day. I have been sucking on jawbreakers today and that seems to help also. My last pregnancy I had blow pops that helped lol.

I am also due in Feb and I havent told a soul but of course my dh. I am so nervous bc I had a miscarriage already once and eventhough when I went to the dr he said everything was great adn that the fetal heartbeat was strong im terrified of not making until the 2nd trimester. I am so happy I have others to talk to who understand my concerns. What did everyone do about prenatal Vitamins? I found small ones but they made me sooo nausous and I even threw them up? I think I am going to ask my dr what to do when I go back next week.

Hi! Congratulations to all! I'm due in October and I have a tip for the prenatal Vitamins, try taking them right before you go to sleep. I think that really helped me, I still take them before bed even though morning sickness is long gone. Good luck!

This gaining weight is terrifying!! I have 4 pounds and will be 4 months next week, but I am sweating bullets when I go get weighed! I know it is for the best and it is for baby, but please lord don't let me over-do!!

I gained about eight lbs trying to get pregnant. and I have lost 3 of them! I am still worried about gaining weight though.

How is everyone feeling?

My MS is finally subsiding. Thank goodness. My craving seems to be popcorn. weird huh?

I am sooo ready to find out the sex of the baby.

I am super excited to know the gender as well. I have 2 teen daughters from my first marriage, but after almost 6 years of trying with my current husband--I will take any baby this time around! I think my in-laws are dying for a boy and so is my hubby, but they of course would never say that!

I have my gender scan Sept. 23rd. Anyone else schedule theirs?:)

I'm due January 24th....that's almost february. Can I play along? LOL

I just scheduled my gender scan yesterday. I'll be getting it on 13 September. My husband and I are dying to know what we're having.

It took us 6 years to conceive, so we're happy with either a boy or a girl, but we sure would like to know what clothes to start picking out :)