Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone interested in a Christmas challenge?

I've got 29.2 lbs left of my original 40lb goal- that averages out to 1.5lbs a week needed to make goal. I'm hoping I didn't make my goal too ambitious.

Bumping spreadsheet:

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ApBMiLjvkwExdEh3eXQwZ2JOemthWHRhaWRZMldpR2c&hl=en&authkey=CIbr1NIE#gid=0

I am in... Hoping to get my diet back on track... I am doing the labor day one too but there is no way i am going to reach my goal so i am going to try again..

Its 19 1/2 weeks until X-mas I would like to lose 40 lbs. which would be 20 lbs to my goal (50 lb to doc Goal)

I'm in as well - added my info to the spreadsheet and copied and pasted the formula down. I was banded on 7/29 so I used that starting weight.

Welcome to all our new people!

6 weeks in and we've lost 329lbs! Way to go, everyone!

Hi all! Just joined, with a very aggressive goal of 3.5 pounds per week between now and Christmas! :lol:

How is everyone doing? 17 weeks left!

Hard to believe its less than 4 months away already!

Hanging in there; on target to meet Labor Day and Christmas Goals. Its so humbling to see how much weight I've lost and how much I have yet to lose.

Keep it up everybody!!!

Hope everyone is doing well! I think I'm ahead of the curve but we will see!

I am due to have surgery on Sept 10th and decided to do the Christmas challenge... I want to lost 50 lbs.... Is that a realistic goal to have right after? I am pretty active person and I know some people lose some weight pretty fast in the beginning (mostly Water weight etc)

I just don't want to set a goal that is not realistic and end up getting obsessed with that number and be disappointed if I don't hit it.

I am due to have surgery on Sept 10th and decided to do the Christmas challenge... I want to lost 50 lbs.... Is that a realistic goal to have right after? I am pretty active person and I know some people lose some weight pretty fast in the beginning (mostly Water weight etc)

I just don't want to set a goal that is not realistic and end up getting obsessed with that number and be disappointed if I don't hit it.

Mandy, I think that if you stick to your doctors orders, eat well, exercise etc you can reach a mini goal of 50 lbs by christmas. 2 weeks post op surgery I lost 20 lbs so with a little over 3 months till christmas you can do it.

As for me everyone well I am not at goal yet but sllllooowwly getting there. Gotta get another fill to help out. This goal is becoming impossible!

I am so close to ONEderland: one pound. So today I ate mostly junk- one of those psychological kinks by which I can undermine myself and have undermined myself in the past.

However: it tasted good, I've had enough, and now it's back to the healthy stuff. :)

I'm battling weight loss right now. I have been good with the little amount in my band (only 2.5CC so far after a slight unfill in June). Suddenly, though, I have been starving and could eat a house! I don't have a fill scheduled until next Friday (They hold weird hours and had to ask "special permission" for me to come in at 5pm since I work during their normal hours). Accodring to the scale I have gained a pound and a half. I trying to get rid of it and keep it off until next week. This sucks.

In ten weeks, we've lost over 500lbs. Five HUNDRED pounds.

Wow. That's an entire fifth grade basketball team.

I'm in for 20 lbs. by Christmas!