Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone interested in a Christmas challenge?

I just found this challenge.. is it too late to join?

Join anytime!!

Yay I was looking for a challenge!! I was going to ask about a Thanksgiving one, but this is perfect! Woohoo I love challenges!

I just added myself to the spreadsheet - is there anyway to get my name in the main list (above the running tally)? I posted below the running tally - not sure if my weight will be added in. Also, I just put zero's for the months that I wasn't in on the challenge.

LOL Nevermind - I figured it out.

Edited by isaviolinist
Answered my own question!

Join anytime!!

Thanks. Got myself entered .. Set my goal at somewhere less than 1lb a week, which is about what I've been doing lately. If I get more.. wonderful! If I don't, I won't be distressed. :w00t:

Ack! What happened to the spreadsheet?? I went ot go into enter my weight from this week and all the names and weights are erased. Is it showing up like this for everyone or just for me??

Ack! What happened to the spreadsheet?? I went ot go into enter my weight from this week and all the names and weights are erased. Is it showing up like this for everyone or just for me??

Same here. No idea what happened.

Hey thats so strange :-( Hm, well if someone reactivates it, it might be easier to do the formula based on just entering your start weight, goal weight, and your weekly current weight (and then the spreadsheet will calculate how many pounds you have lost automatically), as opposed to entering how many pounds you lost each week. Probably a lot of people have kept a log of their weight each week and even if we haven't, you can estimate what your start weight was, and then enter your current weight for this week, and then the spreadsheet will calculate it. I don't know how to make that formula, but I know that's usually how the challenge spreadsheets are setup. Just a thought so we can easily recover the info.

what happened to the sheet? :blushing:

Uh-oh...the sheet went kablooey!

ooohhhh Nooo's

I was just about to join! :smile2:

well Im gonna make a ticker....and hope the spread sheet gets fixed??? :blushing:

:blushing: This sucks!!

Totally sucks. I don't have great records anywhere else. Anyone can mess with the spreadsheet so I guess this was always a possibility. Bummer!

I was going to join but it looks like the spreadsheet is missing a bunch of people? Is there an updated one somewhere?

I just joined the challenge and I noticed all the people were gone too!!!! That's a lot of missing weeks they were tracking!!!!!!!:huh2:

:huh2: I liked this long term goal - anyway to get it back?