Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

over 700 views in a day...I wonder if it is due to the number of replies, or that the word "ice cream" is the title??? hahahaha :confused:

Please be kind to your self even if others aren't. It's true icecream is not the best choice, check out the calorie , and carb counts in frozen yogert. One may be very surprised to find out how unhealthy all fast food choices are. Just take time to prepare. This you will need to do as part of your behavior modification. This is a life time change. we all make mistakes as we learn. I think mistakes are inherent in learning. oh, if you aren't an early morning Breakfast eater don't stress over it. I thank you have enough behaviors to work on with out adding one thats not causing you problems.:confused: It's the ice cream in the title.

I think any diet is a lifestyle and that is made up of a whole range of choices, good, bad and in between.

Most of what people say here is probably motivated not by judgement but by trying to analyse what you could have done better, next time you might have a chance to prepare, keep something on hand etc. It just comes across as if they think one bad choice is some sort of moral failure. For the people that REALLY think that, I think they're setting themselves up for failure sooner or later because nobody can be perfect all the time and the key to this is putting a not so great choice behind you and getting on with the good choices, not falling in a heap coz you 'cheated'.

over 700 views in a day...I wonder if it is due to the number of replies, or that the word "ice cream" is the title??? hahahaha :rolleyes:

It IS because of ice cream in the title, that is an amazing fish you caught, and move on, the flurry won't kill you.

Heck, I still eat ice cream, I just eat about 1/3 what I did before banding. I eat pizza, but I eat 1 slice of thin crust instead of 3 regular...You get the picture. I got my band to help me control my portions, and to be satisfied with the smaller portions, not to dictate what I put in my mouth every moment of the day. :confused:

over 700 views in a day...I wonder if it is due to the number of replies, or that the word "ice cream" is the title??? hahahaha :rolleyes:

It's the Ice Cream that draws us, and the Fish pic that keeps us here. :confused:

Seriously, Chief....that is a MONSTER trout. We don't get those beasts here in Southern California. I go up to Lake Tahoe every year for some R&R and fishing, and on occasion something like that (but not NEARLY as big) will land on my hook....I fish regularly here in SoCal, and Mammoth lakes, and I've been fishing all over the world....looks like NT has to be a stop for me at some point....!!!

S.

The fish are HUGE at Great Bear Lake. Check out the lodge there. It is some of the most beautiful country in the World, and the fishing is out of this World. We had days last summer that between my father and I we landed over 100 lake trout before lunch. Average is 15-20lbs.

Fly Fishing Arctic Char Fly Fishing Lake Trout Fly Fishing Arctic Grayling Nunavut Arctic Fishing