Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

@`~~ May 2010 Workout Challenge @,~~

:welldoneclap:Thanks! It seems I'm doing more work around the house here as there is quite a lot of yard work to do. I would have loved to have gone walking today but ended up doing at least 4 hours of yardwork again. Hope you're all doing well.

lol

Hey guys! I am a little late getting in on this, but here I am. I started the C25K again today! So, here is my goal:

C25K- 3 days a week (30 minutes each workout)

Weights- 2 days a week

That probably doesn't seem like a lot, but I just want to focus on C25K right now. In the past, I have gotten myself worn out, trying to do more than I should. Usually, I end up getting so worn out that I quit altogether. This time I want to get it right!

:welldoneclap:Thanks! It seems I'm doing more work around the house here as there is quite a lot of yard work to do. I would have loved to have gone walking today but ended up doing at least 4 hours of yardwork again. Hope you're all doing well.

lol

You are doing fabulously! It just matters that you are up and moving about. It really does count! Next month you should add that to your challenge, that way you are getting the proper hurrahs for it. :)

I went with my Mom to her last Dr. Appt. Her Dr. agreed that housework and yardwork does count to the "move it" tally.

Hey guys! I am a little late getting in on this, but here I am. I started the C25K again today! So, here is my goal:

C25K- 3 days a week (30 minutes each workout)

Weights- 2 days a week

That probably doesn't seem like a lot, but I just want to focus on C25K right now. In the past, I have gotten myself worn out, trying to do more than I should. Usually, I end up getting so worn out that I quit altogether. This time I want to get it right!

Georgia Girl!! Welcome my friend!! :thumbup:

I'll add you to the challenge, and no worries you are starting up late. I am going to make it a point to have a monthly challenge. I believe it really is keeping me as motivated as I can be. I only wish more would sign up!! It's nice to have as many as possible cheering each other on.

I totally agree with you on the idea of pacing ourselves. I have been known to just poop out and take an enormous amount of time off. I'm really trying not to do that this time. I may have even set the bar a bit too high for me this month, but a new month approaches and I'll adjust it then.

Best of all that's good ladies!

Oh BTW... I'm adding 2 miles to my tally and 45 minutes cardio. :thumbup:

See you all next time!

Georgia Girl!! Welcome my friend!! :thumbup:

I'll add you to the challenge, and no worries you are starting up late. I am going to make it a point to have a monthly challenge. I believe it really is keeping me as motivated as I can be. I only wish more would sign up!! It's nice to have as many as possible cheering each other on.

I totally agree with you on the idea of pacing ourselves. I have been known to just poop out and take an enormous amount of time off. I'm really trying not to do that this time. I may have even set the bar a bit too high for me this month, but a new month approaches and I'll adjust it then.

Best of all that's good ladies!

Thanks for the welcome! I totally have an "all or nothing" mentality. I am trying to work on that, but it's hard to change after years and years of being that way.

Everyone is doing a great job!!

:thumbup:Hi all, yesterday May 17th, 25 minutes walking. Gardening 30 minutes.

lol

:thumbup:Hi all, yesterday May 17th, 25 minutes walking. Gardening 30 minutes.

lol

Sorry I meant today the 18th for the above.

Sorry I have not posted.I was out of town. last wk. Mon.- fri 30 min each day.

total 115 min walking.

Hello, glad to see us all sticking to our challenge no matter how challenging it is (no pun intended). I did 25 minutes of walking, 1 hour yardwork and 40 minutes housework.

lol:tongue:

Walked 30 min. I have only lost 22 pounds, and I already feel so much better, and have so much energy! I am thankful for this challenge. I am the type of person to exercise really good, for a month then give up. I find the accountability here is really helping. Can't wait for next month. I just got the ok for Water class. Thanks for the support and motivation.

:welldoneclap:Way to go Beachcitygirl! Hope the rest of us are on track. I did a 30 minute walk. 1 hour worth of gardening and cooking at least. Take care!

lol

Way to go Georgia Girl!!. I did a further 20 minute walk this evening. :)

:thumbup::welldoneclap:Hello everybody!! I missed posting yesterday and fell into bed. 25 minute walk, 4 hours yard work and house work yesterady the 21st of May. Today, housework 1.5 hours. Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend!

Thank you mousek! You are doing great!

Today I did W1D3 of C25K (about 30 min). Haven't gotten any weights in yet. I will try to get busy on that Monday. I think I'm going to stay W1D3 of C25K for a few more workouts. I'm having to jog outside and it's hot as hades here. Makes it much harder!