Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anybody getting or have new BOOBS

I have my date May 18 for the lift and June 8th for the silicone implants( silicone is as safe as saline)the skin on my brest is so thin that with the saline the ripples would be visiable and silicone does not ripple plus it is a more natural look ( I'm almost 50 ) and natural is what I want. I'm not wanting to look like a 25 years old just want the old girls to look like they are alive and well not sleeping on the job. hahaha!! I will try and keep you all posted and I will take pictures (clothed ofcourse ) wish me luck...
I wish you all of the luck in the world and am very happy for you. I did get the saline but mine are under the muscle so there is no rippling and they do look natural. I'm sure you are gonna love them. Just don't spend to much time looking at them as soon as you get them because it can really frightin you. I thought for sure I had Frankinboobs. It took mine 3mo. to drop into place but everyone is different, Some drop right away. Anyway I love love love them now. If you would like to read about others that have or getting this done you might want to check out makemeheal.com you can also see alot of pics from real people and not just the ones the Doctors want you to see.

Well, I haven't even started losing weight yet, but I know when I do that I am going to need to do something. I weigh almost 300 lbs and I have size C boobs. They are comparatively small to the rest of my body. It makes it hard to find bras because I need a 48c, which is very rare. Most 48's are d or dd. Also, every top and dress I ever wear is too big in the chest because again they are small compared to my stomach.

So I am assuming that once I lose weight, they will be like an A. But then I want to get pregnant and breastfeed, so it will be a long time until I can have the surgery.

Even when I was small I had DD boobs and not small DD's Large DD's almost popping out of my bra. My breasts are probably the only thing I like about my body now. Ive gone through the weight gain and loss all my life and it never really affected my chest area at all. I didnt breast feed my son because I was Iron deficent anemic and I was on pain medication because he ripped in 3 spots. So the dr recommended that I didnt breast feed. Plus I also heard that it is terrible for your chest it actually causes them to sag and I love mine. What I am concerned about is my lower abdomen and my tattoos when I need a Tummy Tuck.< img src="https://s.bariatricpal.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png" alt=":)" srcset="https://s.bariatricpal.com/uploads/emoticons/smile@2x.png 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's not actually breastfeeding that makes them sag...most of the breast change occurs during pregnancy. So by the time of delivery the damage is done...so to speak:laugh:

Last year (in April) I got a breast lift with augmentation (silicone) and a lower body lift. I borrowed money from my thrift savings plan and I wouldn't trade it for the world. Getting rid of that skin and lifting up my saggy boobs was the end of my weight loss journey. I had lapband 3 years ago and I couldn't be happier.

I posted pics about a year ago. I will try to find them and post them here if anyone is interested.

Good luck to you...you will love it!

BTW...I was ALWAYS against fake boobs but guess what...you can't even tell that mine are "fake"...woo hoo...gotta love a good surgeon.:)

I am a cancer survivor and had a TRAM flap,they took my stomach muscle to rebuild my breast, instant tummy tuck!

but the chemo caused the tissue to fail so they had to debride most of it so I went from a 38D to about a 36AA. Only 36 because that is what I am around, the breast is probably AAAA, but they don't make bras that small. I am wearing sport bras now just because I am not comfortable without one.

I had the other breast reduced to match but now with the weight loss it has gotten smaller than the rebuilt one.

I am going for a mastectomy on the other breast because I can't take this worrying now every year when they find something on my mammogram that winds up being nothing. So next month is the mastectomy, then in July I wl get implants for both breasts. I am looking at a 36 C now since I am wearing size 6 and anything bigger would be ridiculous.

I had my lift done today, and all went well pain is at a very low level and a small bit of dicomfort is all .. now time to heal so I can move forward with the implants..

Will the insurance pay for a lift? I was hoping that it could be medically necessary because sores can happen underneath when ya get the weight off. Anyone know about that?

I don't know if insurance will cover it, I was a self pay on Lap band and also the lift and up coming implants. check with your insurance company and let the rest of us know the answer.. Good Luck