Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Looking for November 2005 Banders!

Well I was getting really frustrated after the second fill. I felt great for 1 day, realized what everyone who has restriction was feeling. But then it was gone. I went about 10 days and called the dr's office. He had told me not to get stressed. I had had that one day and I wanted more. So I got the "speach" again and he put in .25. I have been working so hard and I actually now think I have some kind of a restriction. I think I am about 2.cc. I don't want to be going in every two weeks, so I am really going to step up the workouts and stay away from any sweets. I get addicted immediatly, just with a bite.

I am going to make an appt for 1 month revisit, hopefully I won;t be getting ting drops all the time. Patience is a virtue!!!

Lost my ticker, will redo after my dinner out for sons b-day. He is 25!!!

I am having shrimp and miso soup...

That's my update.....:clap2: down 22 lbs!!!!!!

Hey NOVEMBER Bandsters how is everyone? I am good. I have lost 37 lbs since being banded on Nov 7th and I guess its better than gaining but I really thought this would be much easier. I am still hungry alot of the time and I still want to eat the bad stuff. I havent pb'd and I have only spit up once. I wish more things wouldnt go down so I wouldnt want to eat them. LOL! Hope everyone is doing well and please post your progress so we can see how well everyone is doing.

I was banded on November 23, and I have lost a total of 12 lbs. in all. I have had 2 fills (2 ccs total in a 4cc band) and don't feel much restriction at all. I guess I'm still in the adjusting stage. It is called the "adjustable" band after all! I am trying to be patient but it is hard sometimes.

Well I am at a 2 week stand still I believe. Really frustrated that the weight isn't just dropping like crazy. I have been exercising so much and really watching what I eat, hopefully all of this hard work will kick in soon. I get a fill on the 23rd and I can't wait to see what the Dr. has to say about my weight loss (good or bad)

well an update on me:)

i got my third fill today and have lost a total of 22kg

im pretty happy with this

I am doing great. I love my band. The weight loss is getting slower, but I guess that is normal. Thanks for all the help and inspriration.

Hi everyone I'm doing great with my band. The weight loss start to slow a little bit. But i'm happy, still no fill. I have the midband!

Banded 11-08-05 286

Current 03-18-06 235:clap2:

i'm doing pretty good. i have lost abt 20 lbs since 11/14/05. that's 5 lbs per month, but it feels very slow. i also thought it would be easier than this. but even when i'm not losing, i'm not gaining. so that's great in itself. i have had a lot of adjustments. and after this last one, i haven't been hungry since last monday! it's crazy i never thought the doctors were telling the truth abt not feeling hungry. so hopefully, my weighloss will continue at a good pace. i'll let you guys know! good luck everyone!!

I to am hanging tough with my band. Got my 4 month check up on Thursday and am down 40 lbs. I went ahead and got a fill so as to try and find the sweet spot and keep dropping. I'm working out 3 or 4 times a week and eating a lot less. I'm excited but tired a lot of the time. I get hungry more often but eat very little. I guess that has helped kick my metabolisim into high gear.

Don't give up November Bandsters. The light at the end of the tunnel is not a train, it's the skinny you!

I am hanging in there also, it is a little slower then I thought it would be, but like said in a previous post it is better then gaining. I am down 36 lbs that is better then if I had been doing W.W..

Ok, I am sounding like a big baby right now:cry . I have lost 38 lbs as of Nov 7th when I was banded. At first I was really excited but right now I am so mad and sad I want to cry. I am always hungry and my band does not stop me from eating. I don't feel full and I hate it. I know this is a slow process but sometimes I feel like I will never reach goal. Have you felt this way? If so how did you handle it? I need some encouragement. I am at 2 cc's and have only lost 3 lbs since my last fill which was 1 month and half ago. Please help!

I have lost a bit over 40 lbs since November 16th but I can't really tell. I too wish it was fast but I have to think about it this way: If not for my band, not only would I not have lost this weight but I might have gained some as well.

As far as the need to feel full, I have now had several fills and I think I have hit the spot. I'm at 10.5cc in my 14cc band. I am super tight! I do miss eating but, trust me, my band is running the show right now. I do eat several times a day but that is because I can only eat a little per meal. Make sure you are proactive about your band and fills. I try to keep a "no fail" enviorment agt home but if I want something, I have it. I know that I won't eat much and I do work out so it all evens out in the end.

The days of a whole pizza are far behind. These days I feel lucky to get a whole slice down. Hang in there gang!

i'm about in the same place as you spydr. i am very tight at 3.3/4cc. so i just had 1/8 of a bagel, 1tsp cream cheese and 1/2 cup of Soup for lunch today. so i finally feel like i've gotten a good amt of restriction. i felt so frustrated before this last fill and now, i've lost 3 lbs per week for the last 3 weeks! it is so exciting to know that the band actually works. i guess i was one who needed more restriction than less. i'm almost to onederland! can't wait

Hello everyone,

don't worry November Bandsters we all lost weight thats important. And for end of this year we ALL look like Barbies. So hold there!

Banded 11-08-2005 286

03-28-2005 232:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Keep it up guys, just count the calories.