Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do liberals Hate Sarah Palin?

I'm with you, Frances. I was just going with the flow.

At least, no one has started any conspiracy threads about 9/11 or lizard people or the confiscation of automatic firearms.

And if they do, I'm suing somebody!

Why are some people so upset with people that are believers. This is still America and so far we still have freedom of religion. And yes my religion is still strong after two thousand years. No one is perfect we all make mistakes. I won't persecute for not believing in God don't belittle believers. Don't bully God loving people.

Because religious people feel it is their duty to force the rest of us to believe what they believe. It's pathetic

This has absolutely no bearing to be in this weight loss website. This is not a place for political conversation or religion

This is the Rants and Raves section......per the topic title:

Rants & Raves

Want debate? Get it here. Gripe, complain, moan, fight, rant and rave. Enter at your own risk!

Thank you catfish. This is the rants and rave section. I come here to see what everyone is bitching about when I get board with the other topics. I am not just a revision to sleeve, trying to loose weight and get healthy person. I have other interests besides my dress size. I'm amused to see what people are pissed off about. Sarah palin is so four years ago. Why aren't more people bitching about how poorly our veterans are treated and the fact that our current president has never stopped campaigning even while the world is burning. RANT

Why do people who are looking for support in their lives seek to alienate half the people on this board with their ideological rants?

DISCUSS ....

Not everyone believes in god so throwing religion into politics is a pointless comparison..

Because she's as ignorant as a bad of rocks.

(This post died in 2014, and it's probably for the better.)

Besides, it's not just liberals that hate Sarah Palin so the whole premise is false.

This thread is asking for a fight. I feel the same way as a previous poster- I'm not religious and not only is Palin inexperienced, she draws "wisdom" for governing from a 2,000 year old fairy tale meant to brainwash and control people. Separate church and state. I don't agree with her and I hate her annoying voice. I hope she never runs for president. Questioned answered- have a great day! :)

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App