Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

post your weight loss here we want to know!!!

:thumbup:hi everyone,

have not been around lately so have not posted.

hope all is well with everyone.....

i got my first fill last friday from tthe nurse in regina. wow is she good. maples checked her out and gave us the thumbs up to use her here. now if i can only get maples to throw in the price for the fills. HA HA HA good luck to me but i knew that when i started this thing. i lost 30 pounds before the fill and five so far since.

would like to know how everyone else is doing with their weight loss. how's it going? is everyone exercising? i can't seem to get my ass going. I thought the band was supposed to make you want to work out. My band must be broken then, because i sure AIN'T MOVING......lol just trying to figure out how to eat properly and slow down...

later.

:wub:

Aug 24 of this year was my one year being banded Im down 95lbs.

Life is good I live in the Austin area is this was the hottest summer on record and wow it was not a big deal its cool in more ways then one how the heat is less of an issue when you are 95lbs down!!!

Banded July 7th. I have lost 43 since being banded. Right now im on my fourth week of P90x it is kicking my butt. Im hanging in there things are starting to shape up and i think i might be wrong but i could have sworn i saw some biceps coming back.

Down 107 lbs in 10 months, slacked off over the summer for some reason, eating terrible, etc but back on the band wagon, doing two a days at the gym to lose 25 lbs in two months (one year anniversary) before I go in for some nip/tuck!

I was banded 6/24, lost 40 lbs very quickly. Had my first fill 7/29 3cc's. Lost 5 lbs since then. Had second fill last week, no loss. I have been exercising 5 days per week 1 hr of fast walking and stationary bike. Getting kind of frustrated. No restriction! Currently at 4cc's

I was banded in October 2005 and have lost 180 pounds total. I'm 5'5" and started at 305#. Now I maintain at 125#. My 12 year old son weighs 115 and his little brother weighs 65. I look at them and realize that I have lost their combined weight. Wow! What an eye opener.

Banded January 08.

Down 113 pounds. 22 more to goal (might not ever get there, but I am alright with that)

About 7 months out and down about 95lbs. I’ve had 3 fills and 1 unfill and currently at my sweet spot. I lost weight pretty steadily at about 1-3 lbs per week right from the beginning. I didn’t exercise at all the first five months. Didn’t really feel the urge because the weight was coming off fine on it’s own.

I went in for a hydrostatic dunk test about 2 months ago and was pleasantly surprised to find out that my Body Fat (this is not BMI) was about 22%, which is Average for a guy of my age. I was inspired though to get my Body Fat down to 15%, which is considered Ideal. However, to get down to 15% I would not only need to lose another 10-20 lbs, I would have to do it while gaining muscle. Well, I like a good challenge – especially one I feel I can make. I have been hitting the gym since and it is working. I went back for another dunk test a few weeks ago and I dropped down to 21%. At this point, I think I am about 10 lbs away from attaining that 15%.

Down 56lbs since July 27. Lost 29lbs on two week preop diet. Had Surgery Aug 10 and lost the rest since then. Go for 1st fill on sept 21. I am walking and I am up to 35min a day.

Hello, I am was banded on 8/17/09 amd I am down 34lbs since the surgery a total of 58lbs that is including the 24 lbs I lost before the surgery. I feeling great! I workout with a personal trainer three times a week and I do my 30 mins of cardio on the off days. I have been thinking about trying the P90X program at home for the days I cant make it to the gym. So if anybody is using that program let me know how it is. I look forward to post again with a even better weight lost. Keep up the great work everybody.

Kevin from Johnstown PA

I was banded 7/10. I didn't have to do a pre-op diet. Just liquids the day before surgery. I've lost 27 lbs and just had my second fill. I don't feel any restriction yet and can pretty much tolerate anything. I do notice I don't get that hungry like I used to.

Banded 5/11/09 down just over 100 lbs. ( 50 lbs pre-op and 51 lbs post op) Seeing my Doc today to determine if I'm at goal or should continue to lose.:)

Banded 5/11/09 down just over 100 lbs. ( 50 lbs pre-op and 51 lbs post op) Seeing my Doc today to determine if I'm at goal or should continue to lose.:thumbup:

Wow, such a great loss and at a great pace. Just my 2 cents, don’t let your doc (or BMI) be the judge of if you are at goal. If you are still losing fairly easily and you can still “pinch an inch” than why stop? Keep going till your body stabilizes on it’s own.