Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Morning ladies, it sounds like you all had a great time. Nothing much going on here, homework, school, and working at the nursery. I hope Linda was well. I never would have kept up with you all. I would have fallen asleep!

Phyl, do you have your ortho appt made for when you go back to Washington?

Linda and Candice, home safe and sound?

Janet, getting some rest?

Good Morning - I posted last night - don't know what happen - I guess LBT hasn't changed in a week LOL

Karla - I pooped out a couple nites - I was in bed by 9 a couple of nites so don't feel like the lone ranger there - I felt that I didn't show them enough.. Linda is home safe & sound - Candice won't be home till this afternoon - like 4 her time - I think - she had a 8 hr lay over in San Francisco - won't leave sf til 8 this morning

Had a wonderful week... It was busy but good busy... Yes I have to go back to work to get some rest..

Candice gave me a beautiful quilt and Linda gave me a travel french press and bean w/keeper - I am having french press coffee this morning..

Well it's shower time - cbl

quick post.

Just got home from picking Bridget up!!!

Long freeking 24 hours!!! Landed in Toronto at 4:40 this afternoon, 2 hour drive home, then had to go get my Girly from the sitter... they loved her!!! dah!

Janet; Thank you again so much for your warm (hot) welcome... loved you part of the country!!!

Phyl: So nice getting to spend some time wtih Earl too.. Karaoke was fun, but i especially loved the TOUR in the golfcart avec Vino!!!

Linda; I know you made it home o.k. but don't be a stranger..

MISS YOU ALL already!!

HUGS, Candice.... now going to bed!

Glad you made it home Candice !!!! I bet you are glad to sleep in your own bed w/your doggie ;0) .... I bet it was a long 24 hrs - how was your stay in San Fran - Was your luggage over weight??

Phyl - Busy with all your good by parties ?? When do you leave for Cabo..

Scale this a.m. 136 !!! So I did really good with the few extra treats and no exercise - well we did do a lot of walking..

Have gym tonite - was suppose to go to boot camp - but working out w/Idrise instead...

Food today

BF Jerky - lunch green salad w/chicken - snack 130 cal 15 grms pt snack...

Howdy,

Had a bit of a manic moment or should I say DAY at school. Started with a student running into me in the cafeteria and dumping their lunch tray on my new Columbia quilted jacket. Then the school attached my name to a grant application without asking my permission. Found out that some of my master's homework didn't upload and have to redo it, naturally it is the one time I don't have a copy. Finished with me telling a parent the cold hard facts about their child, normally I am so committed to avoiding confrontation I just smile and say, "How can I help?" But today in a parent meeting the parent wanted to know why their student has an 'F' in my class. Well I told her, "So far you child has 45 absences (that is 1/3 of the school year so far) and 23 tardies." The child can not be successful if he isn't in class. Her reasoning, "Well he stays up at night until 3 a.m. and I just can't expect him to get up at 7 a.m. OH YOU HAVE TO BE FRIGGIN KIDDING ME!!! WHO IS THE PARENT? So now the school is going to contact the doctor to get a medical reason why he can't be expected to be at school on time. When this happens, he will not fail my class because it isn't his fault. The medical excuse...he has insomnia. EXCUSE ME, I have insomnia and I spent almost a year with 3 hours a sleep a night because Alexa had night terrors. Also, Alexa rarely was able to get to sleep before 2 a.m., but her butt was up and on school. MAYBE if you actually made him get up, he would be tired enought to go to sleep. I wonder if the medical excuse will work when he is an adult and can't get to work on time because he has insomnia. If so, I want one, because whether I sleep or not, I am expected to be there! So I may or may not get a reprimand tomorrow, and guess what, I don't care. I guess I have had it with being to afraid to say a kettle is black. If it is black, it's black, let's stop saying it isn't and then find an excuse why it looks black.

Came home and needed a carb fix..ate oatmeal for dinner. It was that or ice cream. Sorry for the vent, it has been a rough week.

Rant away Karla - you have every reason too... All those excuses - the kid will never be responsible will he - I couldn't do your job - Hugs and Oatmeal is better than ice cream... It has nutritional value !!!!

Well back from the gym had leg workout - I think I will be sore in a couple days since I didn't exercise last week and what walking I did wasn't fast - the most exercise I did was taking Phyl's scooter in & out of the car and putting it together..

Well dogs and me need to be fed.. CBL

Morning, Candice I hope you got some sleep!! It will take you a few days to get caught up!

Well it is Wenes day, almost 1/2 way through the week! Next week is the end of quarter 3, which means only 9 more weeks of school. Whoo hooo After yesterday I could use a break!

Woke up tired today, I hate that! I have not excuse, but I'm sure I'll wake up...eventually.

You all have a great day!!

Good Morning Gang...

Karla me too - coffee - How's your tummy doing

When is your spring break - you will get some time off then..

Not much to report either - dinner - tv - bed... Now time to hit the shower ...

Janet, spring break is the Week of April 4th, but I am working full time at the nursery that week, so I may get a couple days off.

Well I'm in deep doggy doo because of yesterday, here is the sad part, I don't care. I'm tired, I'm grouchy, and I'm feeling sorry for myself. So I'm sure that there was a hidden desire to make myself more miserable about myself so I did what I did. Oh well, it is done and over, and I will be silent from now on. Just frustrated, I would like to see the silver lining, but all I see are the clouds right now. Yes, I'm taking my meds, it is just that time of year. I'll get over it. I have a wedding to go to this weekend if I can get the day off. One of Alexa's classmates, and all I can think about is Elyse's situation. Why can't she get it together. Anyway I gave her a bit of an ultimatum, I told her that I can't be supportive of her when I see that she doesn't demand respect from the boyfriend. and that if she wants respect she will tell him to get a job and find a place for them to live that they can afford. AND she needed to move out by this weekend if she was going to stand up for herself. So since she hasn't done that I guess she is willing to be treated the way she is and I can't deal with it. So I am basically stepping out of her life. Her choice, but I can't watch her any more in this situation. It really isn't about her being pregnant. It is about expecting to be treated decently. She honestly couldn't say to me that she deserves to be treated right. So I am now a member of an unloving unsupportive family...if you read her Facebook page.

I'm sorry, Karla. You have a lot on your plate and I can't begin to understand. I have some of the same issues with students who think that it's everyone else's fault but their own. I hear you on that, and thankfully, I only have to deal with it for a little while longer. I don't know what happened to personal responsibility, but it no longer exists. As far as dealing with your daughter, I am at a loss except to say that she is making her own decisions and needs to live with the consequences. It 's hard-- I know. I have 4 "adult" kids too.

Janet--you are the best. Thank you again for your hospitality. If we decide that the next "reunion" will be in Wisconsin, I hope I can be as good a hostess as you were. The only thing is that it has to be in July, which in my opinion is too long to wait--unless we're talking about THIS Jyly!

Candice-- love you amiga. I'm so glad we got to reconnect.

Phly-- I made a chuncky version of Barbara Bush today to go with a dress that I bought in Palm Springs--the turquoise one which you didn't see, but Janet and Candice did--and it turned out pretty cool. Thank you again for teaching me. I Pad: I ordered a 32 gb with 3G from Apple today. I'll let you know whem/if I get it. So much for Best Buy. . .

Steph and Karii--They said that you're back. Goodie! I'm glad. In a few weeks I hope to be a regular again as well.

I've kind of reached the bottom. I do no homework tonight and got to the bottome of a pint of B&J's. I will get it together tomorrow. but tonight I just couldn't deal. I figure I need one more slap, I'm going to go read Elyse's Facebook.< /p>

I've kind of reached the bottom. I do no homework tonight and got to the bottome of a pint of B&J's. I will get it together tomorrow. but tonight I just couldn't deal. I figure I need one more slap, I'm going to go read Elyse's Facebook.< /p>

Karla; stay away from Elyse's facebook... she made her bed, now let her LIE in it... step away... you gave her an ultimatum now stick with it girl... You deserve to treat yourself WELL, and call some quilting ladies, or a friend from school, busy yourself with something that makes YOU feel GOOD... (ahem, not good)

Linda; yeah, to see you posting again

Phyl and Janet; Almost caught up on my sleep... going to bed soon.. I slept in today until 11 a.m.... oh my bed felt so good.. Petie had vaccummed and changed the sheets on the bed prior to my getting home... NICE!!! I'll see him on Friday evening...

I got my luggage unpacked too, laundry done - put my NEW pebble mats in my Kitchen sinks last night... they look cute! Tomoorw I am doing the Shower one. Also going to visit my MOM tomorrow . I am taking my QUEEN qult that I just picked up from the Long Arm quilters... it is beautiful!!!! Omy gosh, all I have to do is tack down the binding and wash it.... yippee!!!

Pro shake today, coffee, nails, pedicure... Steak for dinner, popcorn (with JANET spray LOL) 3 chew caliums

Love you all!

X C

Oh, Candice, I'm not giving in, I just needed to feel worse, hey if I'm down, I might as well be way down. Actually I did go and read the Facebook, it wasn't as bad as I had heard. Glad your quilt turned out nice!! Hope your mom is doing well! Anyway, going to bed. need to have some down time.

Drive by - I have veritgo - just want to let you all know I was alive - just not feeling real groovy... The meds are like taking sleeping pills - hit yesterday after lunch - had be be driven home from work - am at work but don't know for how long...

Love to all...

Awh, Janet; Sorry to hear about the vertigo... it is not fun... I`ve never had it but my SISTER did... take a few sick days if you need them