Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Good Morning Chickies

Well Phyl was up w/the chickens this a.m. 5 a.m. to take Zoey to get fixed.. Didn't think the girl could get up that early ;0) lol...

Karla - What did you get done yesterday..

Candice - Back on track today :0)

Linda - How was your trip home

Karri - I know you are in Vegas w/no phone :0) that's great !!! Hope you are enjoying the heat !!!

Steph - Are you home safe and sound..

Well gotta get to work - before someone walks over here and sees me on lbt...

cbl

HAVE A GREAT DAY !!

Candice, what does it take to get a teaching job in Ontario, I'd move in a heartbeat if I could get a job next to you. A quilting buddy, a lb buddy, what more could a person want. I wish I could come up this summer, but I am going to get my passport, maybe I can find a cheap flight over Christmas break.

It has been hard coming home. I enjoyed the 'down time' and the 'family time', now back to reality.

I got part of the frame done for the deck. The hardest part is that there is a one foot difference in the ground level from the house to the end of the deck. So I have to dig down some of the pillars and build up others. The pillars weigh 45 pounds and I spent most of yesterday putting them in, checking level and square, taking them out, repeat, repeat.

I did learn a valuable lesson yesterday.... don't put a round object such as a watermellon at the top of the basement stairs. In slow motion the watermelon committed suicide and began rolling down the stairs. It remained intact until the last 2 stairs when it decided to do a swan dive onto the floor and became airborne. Needless to say the suicide was successful in an explosion of watermelon guts all over the carpet, walls, and even the ceiling. So i had to call in the hazmat crew in to Shampoo and scrub. Um. I don't think I will do that again.

Today I am cleaning out my car and taking it to get an oil change, then caulking the shower and back to the deck. Just a normal day in paradise.

I did get my new cpap machine and got a good night sleep. I appologize to all that I kept awake with my snoring.

Well suppose I should get back at it, hope everyone is home safe. Love you and miss you all!

harperobama_emtrolarge.jpg

Our Guy and Your Guy... making nice!!!

Candice, what does it take to get a teaching job in Ontario, I'd move in a heartbeat if I could get a job next to you. A quilting buddy, a lb buddy, what more could a person want. I wish I could come up this summer, but I am going to get my passport, maybe I can find a cheap flight over Christmas break.

Hey, that would be a cool idea (no pun intended) I am sure that with your credentials you could immegrate to Canada...but in Southern Ontario we have lots of teachers. BUT, if you were seriously interested... you would be "deemed essential" in a Northern Ontario school... they have a hard time attracting Southerners to teach in the North...

It has been hard coming home. I enjoyed the 'down time' and the 'family time', now back to reality.

I got part of the frame done for the deck. The hardest part is that there is a one foot difference in the ground level from the house to the end of the deck. So I have to dig down some of the pillars and build up others. The pillars weigh 45 pounds and I spent most of yesterday putting them in, checking level and square, taking them out, repeat, repeat.

I did learn a valuable lesson yesterday.... don't put a round object such as a watermellon at the top of the basement stairs. In slow motion the watermelon committed suicide and began rolling down the stairs. It remained intact until the last 2 stairs when it decided to do a swan dive onto the floor and became airborne. Needless to say the suicide was successful in an explosion of watermelon guts all over the carpet, walls, and even the ceiling. So i had to call in the hazmat crew in to Shampoo and scrub. Um. I don't think I will do that again. This also would not be a problem in Canada... we don't grow watermelons!! LOL just kiddin' oh course we have watermelons....

Today I am cleaning out my car and taking it to get an oil change, then caulking the shower and back to the deck. Just a normal day in paradise.

I did get my new cpap machine and got a good night sleep. I appologize to all that I kept awake with my snoring.

Well suppose I should get back at it, hope everyone is home safe. Love you and miss you all!

1 Protien shake down, and 1 to go.... having Swiss Chalet chicken tonight for supper:biggrin:

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!

Looks like ya'll had a great time!

Karla- Putting up your own deck, I am in awe!

You go girl!

Quiet day it looks like. I got a lot done, cleaned out the car, got the oil changed, caulked the tub, finished squaring and leveling the frame for the deck, refinished two abolisks, bought groceries and now finally sitting down for dinner.< /p>

I work tomorrow and it is going to be HOT, not much fun, but it will help pay for my shopping.

Candice, I talked with my daughter who lives in Syracuse, NY and she says Ontario isn't that far from her house, so maybe i can get out there to see her and you all in one shot.

Great job on the food today Candice.

Where is everyone?

Helllllo is anyone there??? Or has everyone fallen off the face of the earth?

Denise, thanks. Being single has it's hazards, if you want something done, you do it yourself. For the most part I can do things, but it does get tiring.

Really weird dreams last night, back at school and being swamped with papers.

A dang mosquito got past the spray and had a picnic on my face. Now I have a thrid cheek, looks very glamorous, NOT. Everyone at work with think it is a huge zit. I'd like to put a sign on it that says, "No, this is not a zit, it is a mosquito bite and I'm allergic.

Battling being stuck on my coffee this morning, I really hate that!

You all have a good day, needd to get ready for work.

TTFN

Good Morning - Had stuff to do last night never got on computer - then andrew got sick - every hr on the hr throwing up...

Sorry gals! Very busy couple of days. Then lost a big long post on the mentor thread! Very frustrating!

Anyway, beautiful weather since you left!! Spending a lot of time outside. Also, Zoey spayed yesterday at mobile van up in Mt. Vernon.... about 15 miles north of where we were.. I think 40 miles for us maybe... 2 trips up there yesterday... got up at 4;30 a.m. to take her up there.... low cost, first come, first servwed. So we were there at 5:30 ish... first in line. Low income first priority, so no guarantees, but they did take us. Very good service, very low price. Got the works... last vaccine, microchipping, flea treatment, nails clipped, meds, collar she won't wear... all for $120 so I donated $30 and still saved $200 from what my vet was going to charge. They did say we need to get her groomed or she will start to have eye problems. So will make an appt at Petco when they open. She's dong very well. No pain med since last night. Have sedative to give her if she gets too active.

Other thing... lots of phone calls with youngest sis yesterday. Uncle Ed... low red blood count. Back to hosp for blood transfusion. Then they admitted him... Mom doesn't know this, but suspect he may havae had another heart attack. She says they admitted for "anemia" but that's not what they told my sis.

Well.... gotta run. Pt in 30 minutes. Transitioning to 1x a week pool, 1x gym, so today is my first time for PT-gym. Tech told me I was using too heavy weights, etc... so she will get me on an appropriate program and monitor.

Sorry gals! Very busy couple of days. Then lost a big long post on the mentor thread! Very frustrating!

Anyway, beautiful weather since you left!! Spending a lot of time outside. Also, Zoey spayed yesterday at mobile van up in Mt. Vernon.... about 15 miles north of where we were.. I think 40 miles for us maybe... 2 trips up there yesterday... got up at 4;30 a.m. to take her up there.... low cost, first come, first servwed. So we were there at 5:30 ish... first in line. Low income first priority, so no guarantees, but they did take us. Very good service, very low price. Got the works... last vaccine, microchipping, flea treatment, nails clipped, meds, collar she won't wear... all for $120 so I donated $30 and still saved $200 from what my vet was going to charge. They did say we need to get her groomed or she will start to have eye problems. So will make an appt at Petco when they open. She's dong very well. No pain med since last night. Have sedative to give her if she gets too active.

Other thing... lots of phone calls with youngest sis yesterday. Uncle Ed... low red blood count. Back to hosp for blood transfusion. Then they admitted him... Mom doesn't know this, but suspect he may havae had another heart attack. She says they admitted for "anemia" but that's not what they told my sis.

Well.... gotta run. Pt in 30 minutes. Transitioning to 1x a week pool, 1x gym, so today is my first time for PT-gym. Tech told me I was using too heavy weights, etc... so she will get me on an appropriate program and monitor.

You go Phyl , its great that you are healed so well that you can now go to the regular gym.... fantastic!

Breakfast shake down... 2 to go

You go Phyl , its great that you are healed so well that you can now go to the regular gym.... fantastic! Breakfast shake down... 2 to go

PT/gym workout was good. They started me on some floor and table exercises, then Jack went upstairs to the machines with me. I showed him which ones I was using, he helped me with technique as well as showing me how to make some height, etc. adjustments that I didn't know about. Then he had me do a few machines I haven't used before. I worked up a good sweat today!!

Zoey was upset that I left without her this morning! Earl was watching her from inside... let her wait outside by the door for me. She was so excited when she saw me coming and was quick to jump up on the scooter deck. We had a great ride around the neighborhood... Surf Shack, Target. She gets lots of attention and she loves it. Traumatic trip home, though. We live too close to the fire station!! Must have been big accident somewhere. Heard the first truck coming out of Target, then Aid car... turned around in the parking lot there and headed out with it's lights going and siren wailing. We were far enough away that she didn't freak. But when we got to the main intersection, a big red truck came up behind us and turned the corner in front of us and she almost came unglued. Had to hold her in a strangle hold until it was gone. Then I'm waiting for the light to change and walk light to come on and I hear about 3 more coming from another direction. So I got across the street as fast as I could... did NOT wait for the walk light because I couldn't have gotten across before they got there if I did! They passed behind us but she was so scared! Didn't calm down until we were in the condo parking lot. Very bad timing!

Earl is so funny!! He was lying on the floor with her talking baby talk to her last night. This morning he keeps telling me how "AMAZING" she is!!

Too rushed yesterday or today to get weighed, but when I got home from Camano.. I was up about 3 lb. Hopefully some of that is gone now. Been behaving myself all week. I bought some smoked salmon at one of the local stores and been having that. Have to go back next week for another fill and I NEED it!! I was so hungry last night!!

Jim's son, Michael is up from Temecula CA with his two kids this week. So this is a photo of us with Jim & Tracy's whole clan.... Megan, the oldest girl, with her husband Tony and their two little girls, Michael and his two, Adam and Alisha right in front. So..... those are our four step-GREAT Grandchildren!!

post-220150-13813139457352_thumb.jpg

Edited by phyllser

Wtg Candice - How was dinner last night !!! Have you gotten any exercise ??? Weren't you going to go back to the gym...

How's your baby have you taken her to the dr yet

WTG Phyl on your exercise !!! Love the family pictures !!! Beautiful Family !!! That salmon has lots of salt - so be careful...

Glad Zoey is ok from here surgery...

Phyl, would that be a doxi in the front row? What a cutie, naturally not as cute as Zoey.

I'm too hot to do any work when I got home from work. Had to spend most of the day moving big trees by hand in the heat. So came home and changed the Water, took a shower, had to scub 3 times to get all the sunscreen and mosquito goop off, and now am sitting here drinking an iced latte. Tried to eat a salad for lunch, but it was to hot and it made me want to puke. So food today is a protien smoothie, 1/2 c of salad and 1/2 c of watermelon. Everything is making me stuck or nausious. So who knows if I will bother with dinner. I am getting stuck on my latte, even water is hard to drink without being stuck.

Phyl you are doing so good, you are my inspiration!!! I haven't had time to really work out, but I guess working my butt off at the nursery and then putting in 3 - 4 hours in my yard in the evening counts.

I HATE HOT. Sorry, i just had to say it.

Check in later, ttfn

Phyl, would that be a doxi in the front row? What a cutie, naturally not as cute as Zoey.

I'm too hot to do any work when I got home from work. Had to spend most of the day moving big trees by hand in the heat. So came home and changed the Water, took a shower, had to scub 3 times to get all the sunscreen and mosquito goop off, and now am sitting here drinking an iced latte. Tried to eat a salad for lunch, but it was to hot and it made me want to puke. So food today is a protien smoothie, 1/2 c of salad and 1/2 c of watermelon. Everything is making me stuck or nausious. So who knows if I will bother with dinner. I am getting stuck on my latte, even water is hard to drink without being stuck.

Phyl you are doing so good, you are my inspiration!!! I haven't had time to really work out, but I guess working my butt off at the nursery and then putting in 3 - 4 hours in my yard in the evening counts.

I HATE HOT. Sorry, i just had to say it.

Check in later, ttfn

Karla

all your work in the nursery and yard even house is exercise...

You hate the hot you hate the cold - what time of year is your fav - 90 isn't hot... lol...

I get stuck on watermellon often - also I can't eat right after exerciseing it makes me tight..

Phyl you are doing so good, you are my inspiration!!! I haven't had time to really work out, but I guess working my butt off at the nursery and then putting in 3 - 4 hours in my yard in the evening counts. I HATE HOT. Sorry, i just had to say it. Check in later, ttfn

Yep... DGD, Alisha's mini doxie, Harley. She's a cutie. Very lovable. Zoey had a great time playing with Harley and Gigi that day, and she was a riot with Misty. She was afraid of Misty and Shadow the first couple of times we had her over there. Now she's leaping in to the air trying to nip at Misty's nose. Shadow is old and bewildered by these little dogs, but Misty loves to play with them and is very gentle.

I LOVE hot but I don't like cold! We had an interesting afternoon at Anthony's HomePort... Was HOT when we got there so we sat under one of their umbrellas on the back patio. But after a couple of hours out there, some clouds rolled in and the wind picked up and pretty soon Jim and I were freezing. Tracy and Earl wanted to know... what's the problem??!! I gathered all the napkins on the table to wrap my arms in! Waitress laughed at me and brought blankets for Jim and I! I kept telling Earl we could go inside to get our bill and pay for it, but he just wanted to sit out there and wait for it. So Jim and I finally went inside. We didn't have dinners... drinks and appetizers. Clams were GREAT! They're still out of oysters and said they probably will be for a LONG time.

post-220150-13813139457708_thumb.jpg