Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

LapBandTalk Member Contest

Win a 16GB iPod Nano!

To reward our active posters, referrers, bloggers, members with completed Bandster profiles and new members, LapBandTalk is proud to present our first forum competition!

The competition will take place starting from June 24th 2009, with the prize being awarded on August 31st 2009!

Rules:

1. You need to shake.jpg" alt="overview-shake.jpg">

Shake to shuffle.

Just give iPod nano a shake and it shuffles to a different song in your music library.

Curved ahead of the curve.

iPod nano now comes in nine vibrant colors and a new curved aluminum and glass design. The crisp, bright picture makes watching movies and TV shows amazing.

overview-new-design.jpg

The updated profile which requests City & postal code is personal information I do not wish made public. Who will have access to this information?

The updated profile which requests City & postal code is personal information I do not wish made public. Who will have access to this information?

We request that info in order to connect local Bandsters with each other.

I think they're optional and you're able to leave those out if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks this is a neat thing to do :bored:)

Deborah:smile2:

Win a 16GB iPod Nano!

To reward our active posters, referrers, bloggers, members with completed Bandster profiles and new members, LapBandTalk is proud to present our first forum competition!

The competition will take place starting from June 24th 2009, with the prize being awarded on August 31st 2009!

Rules:

1. You need to sign up and become a registered member of LapBandTalk.

2. You need to make at least 1 post in any forum on LapBandTalk.

3. Your chances of winning correspond to the number of forum posts, blog posts, photos uploaded, completion of your Bandster Profile and referrals made. Please read further for more details.

Prize:

1 X 16GB iPod nano (The more expensive version!) in any of the following colors:

nano-silver.jpgnano-black.jpgnano-purple.jpgnano-blue.jpg

nano-green.jpgnano-yellow.jpgnano-orange.jpgnano-red.jpgnano-pink.jpg

How we select the winner:

On August 31st 2009, one of the forum administrators will do a search for forum members made at least one post. You must have at least 1 post in order to qualify in the contest, regardless if you've posted a blog, picture,
or made a forum referral etc.

Member Usernames will be input into an excel sheet, and assigned serial numbers, the number of which correspond to the number of points accumulated. I.e. somebody who has made 10 posts and completely updated their Bandster profile might be assigned S/N 233-293.

Each
forum post
is considered
1 point

Your completed
is considered:

• :
    20 Points

• Completed Your Lap-Band Story:
    10 Points

• Uploaded a Before and/or After Photos:
    10 Points

• Completed a Review on Your Lap-Band Surgeon:
    10 Points

A random number will be generated using Random.org, taking 1 as the minimum and the last serial number as the maximum.

User who corresponds to the winning serial number will be declared the winner.

Terms and Conditions:

All users are strictly forbidden from creating multiple accounts to participate in this competition. Any user found doing so will be disqualified.

LapBandTalk reserves the right to amend the competition at any point in time, for any reason, and without prior notice.

Forum moderators and administrators are excluded from this promotions.

overview-hero.jpg

overview-hd-nano.gif

overview-genius.jpg

Meet a musical Genius.

With just a few clicks, the new Genius feature finds the songs on your iPod nano that go great together and makes a Genius Playlist for you.

overview-rock.jpg

Rock and roll over.

Thanks to the built-in accelerometer, you can rotate iPod nano to flip through album art with Cover Flow. Watch movies and TV shows in widescreen. And view photos in either portrait or landscape.

shake.jpg" alt="overview-shake.jpg" />

Shake to shuffle.

Just give iPod nano a shake and it shuffles to a different song in your music library.

Curved ahead of the curve.

iPod nano now comes in nine vibrant colors and a new curved aluminum and glass design. The crisp, bright picture makes watching movies and TV shows amazing.

overview-new-design.jpg

Great motivational tool!

Do we have to formally enter this contest?:thumbup: If so how? Sure would be nice to win this to use at the gym since I really can't afford one right now. :confused:

This is great. I have been needing one for when I go walking but have no money to buy one being an unemployed college student. This is awesome that you are doing this. So we get 1 point for EACH post we post right? I need to get posting and uploading more pictures :thumbup:

this is COOL!

thanks!

bummer about the pictures (for me ----- have to think thru the process ---- just being lazy)

Wow, that is the perfect prize!! Good luck everyone! :thumbup:

Sounds fun! I hope someone who is nice wins it :thumbup:

Just wondering if this comp is open to everyone or only those resident in the USA?