Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WAY OT: Nail salons

Penni60

and with the spa pedicure you are in a reclining vibrating , massaging chair, Heaven, pure heaven I say!

its a weekly ritual for me, every Monday after I get the boys off to school I get my spa pedicure, worth the $20, sometimes I even pay the $7 for an extra 15 minutes of massage on my feet and legs...my feet have never looked so good

spa pedicure are the best!!! And penni your toes are too cute!!! i cant wait to get a pedicure i want to run and get myne done now!! :)

Kim

What is it with Asian nail bars? They're all over the place in Australia too. All that air brush stuff too.

I like acrylic nails but havent got the time for them at the moment, but I like the permanent french ones where they use the pink and white acrylic - generally the mass nail bars dont do those here, you have to go to a more upmarket salon for them.

DARLING tootsies Penni! I've been getting pedicures a lot more regularly since I found a place that does the toes for $12--and for another $10 another girl stands behind the chair and rubs my neck for 15 minutes. Omigosh--it feels so decedant! I really just go for the neckrub.

I've never had fake nails or even a manicure. There's no way I could have long nails like that with all the gardening I do.

The pedicure has been a ritual with me and my daughters for almost 5 years now. When either of us go visit the other we set up pedicures, manicures and whatever else for the visiting person. We always have a blast. I think we enjoy the time together rather than the mani and pedi time. My son in law calls it something really funny. He calls us going to get a mani and pedi "Getting ears and tails done." Is that the cutest thing? SO now we always say "I am getting us appts for our ears and tails." LOLL!!! Leave it to a man.

Since I know you are all in suspense about whether or not I was able to get tips put on. I DID I DID!!!! They look fabulous too. Would take a pic but nothing spectacular. Just longer nails with a french manicure. WHOO HOO!!

The sad thing is: I had a coupon for $35 that I forgot to take with me. BUMMER!!! But I can use it when I go to get a fill on my nails. LOOL!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Theweightisover2024🙌💪

Question for anyone, how did you get your mind right before surgery? Like as far as eating better foods and just doing better in general? I'm having a really hard time with this. Any help is appreciated 🙏❤️
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches