Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

WAY OT: Nail salons

Penni60

and with the spa pedicure you are in a reclining vibrating , massaging chair, Heaven, pure heaven I say!

its a weekly ritual for me, every Monday after I get the boys off to school I get my spa pedicure, worth the $20, sometimes I even pay the $7 for an extra 15 minutes of massage on my feet and legs...my feet have never looked so good

spa pedicure are the best!!! And penni your toes are too cute!!! i cant wait to get a pedicure i want to run and get myne done now!! :)

Kim

What is it with Asian nail bars? They're all over the place in Australia too. All that air brush stuff too.

I like acrylic nails but havent got the time for them at the moment, but I like the permanent french ones where they use the pink and white acrylic - generally the mass nail bars dont do those here, you have to go to a more upmarket salon for them.

DARLING tootsies Penni! I've been getting pedicures a lot more regularly since I found a place that does the toes for $12--and for another $10 another girl stands behind the chair and rubs my neck for 15 minutes. Omigosh--it feels so decedant! I really just go for the neckrub.

I've never had fake nails or even a manicure. There's no way I could have long nails like that with all the gardening I do.

The pedicure has been a ritual with me and my daughters for almost 5 years now. When either of us go visit the other we set up pedicures, manicures and whatever else for the visiting person. We always have a blast. I think we enjoy the time together rather than the mani and pedi time. My son in law calls it something really funny. He calls us going to get a mani and pedi "Getting ears and tails done." Is that the cutest thing? SO now we always say "I am getting us appts for our ears and tails." LOLL!!! Leave it to a man.

Since I know you are all in suspense about whether or not I was able to get tips put on. I DID I DID!!!! They look fabulous too. Would take a pic but nothing spectacular. Just longer nails with a french manicure. WHOO HOO!!

The sad thing is: I had a coupon for $35 that I forgot to take with me. BUMMER!!! But I can use it when I go to get a fill on my nails. LOOL!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Ladiva04

Hello,
      I had my surgery on the 25th of June of this year. Starting off at 117 kilos.😒
      · 1 reply
      1. NeonRaven8919

Congrats on the surgery!

• Sandra Austin Tx

I’m 6 days post op as of today. I had the gastric bypass 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • RacMag  »  bhogue925

Hi, I’m new here. I’m currently on the liver shrinking diet. So far so good, but I have to say I haven’t found a protein shake I like. Anyone have any suggestions please? My surgery date is September 17th. 
      · 2 replies
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife Core are by far the best. They taste just as they are - chocolate milk. You can either get the 26 grams or the 42 grams (harder to find and more expensive). For straight protein look at Bulksuppliments.com ..they have really good whey proteins and offer auto ship plus they test for purity. No taste or smell...

2. BlondePatriotInCDA

Fairlife has strawberry, vanilla and of course chocolate. No more calories than other protein drinks. Stay away from Premiere, they're dealing with lawsuits due to not being honest about protein content.

• Doctor-Links

HGH For Sale
      hgh for sale at our online pharmacy

Human growth hormone (HGH) is a small protein which is made in part of the brain called the pituitary gland. It travels in your bloodstream all over your body to make your body grow.
      HGH is very important in the body. It is needed for children to grow normally. It helps make sure there is enough muscle and fat in the body. It keeps our bones healthy.
      Buy Rybelsus online, Rybelsus tablets
      You can order for wegovy at our online pharmacy
      Check for the prices of 0.25mg, 0.5mg and 1mg at our online pharmacy and buy ozempic.
      · 0 replies
    • Doctor-Links

hgh kaufen  in unserer Online-Apotheke  
      Menschliches Wachstumshormon (HGH) ist ein kleines Protein, das in einem Teil des Gehirns, der Hypophyse, produziert wird. Es wandert in Ihrem Blutkreislauf durch Ihren ganzen Körper, um Ihren Körper wachsen zu lassen.
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches