Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Sorry Ladies Can't Make it on the 24th

Hey Guys,

I have a full plate on me on the 24th. I have to go to a field trip with my Daughter to Crowders Mountain and then two birthday parties. It stinks! I am sorry but I can't make this one. I will miss you guys! I go to the nutritionist tomorrow for an official weigh in. I am now at 189! Life is good!

Thanks,

Angie

Angie,

Dr. Baumans office said that the nutritionist might would do the fee in payments. Did you pay the full amount up front...or did you work out payments? Thats the only part I'm nervous about going to Dr. Bauman. I have all of my records and such from Dr. V now, so just waiting on my appointment with Dr. Bauman to see how things play out.

Melissa

Oh Angie...we are going to miss you...we want recongize you for not seeing you for so long. :) You are doing awsome let us know what your offical weigh in is tomorrow!!!! I go on the 19th to the Dr. so hopefully I will be doing good. I would like to be at the 50 pound mark by next monday but I don't think that is going to happen this week.

Thanks Ladies! I wish I could go and I hate it that I have a bunch on my plate for the 24th, I almost cant fit everything in my day! That is Awesome Kim I hope you hit that 50 pound mark that would be great!

Yes Melissa, Dr Bauman's Nutritionist splits the payments. You pay for the first visit 100 dollars and then after surgery you start paying 100 dollars every month. They do not submit to insurance. Once I am done paying I will submit it myself so I can hopefully get the money back. We shall see. They will work with you and I don't see a problem if you prepare and know it is coming up each month after surgery. I saw her back in April and didnt have to pay again until August. Now I am on monthly payments. Don't stress to hard about it he did really good with my surgery. He is a great Doctor.

Angie

Since I now have copies of all my evaulations I got to read what everyone said. Mixed reviews on that. LOL Not sure I liked what the nutritionist implied about my weight training, but hey the psychologist thought I was pretty well balanced, so my obsession about getting a surgery date wtih some doctor soon is most like a perfectly healthy thing. LOL I went to a meeting tonight with people I hadn't seen since May, boy were they shocked to see I had gained weight and not lost. Ah well...soon soon.

Since you are not going to be there on the 24th angie you need to post a picture so when we meet in October we will know who to look for! Your weight loss numbers are great.

Melissa

Way to go Angie! I can't wait to hear what the scale says.

Kim I bet you'll meet that 50 mark.

I started my liquids today. I barely made 800 calories, which I really am not all that happy about. I think 1000 is a good # to lose, not sure how fast 800 will do.

Melissa, did they give you anymore answers today about where and what Dr V is doing? I would really like to go.