Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Too tight fill again, here's the story...

Hi Karen,

Hope all is well todya. I had an unfill in yesterday. I went from 1cc to 2cc last Thursday and much like you - not good for me. YAcking everything even Jello and rice pudding. I had an unfill down to 1.5 cc and so far so good. My md's are real mushie hounds. So i never enjoyed mashed potatoes so much in my life.

How's Hanna, does she post???

I have no idea whay I am always the opposite of people:0( I am WIDE open during my monthly visit- I mean WIDE open for at least 2 to 2 1/2 days. It sucks- & I gain.

Glad your fill is better now- at least you can be happy being a tiny bit tighter than looser during that time with the right fill.

Hopefully in another month or two I will change & go the other way.

Karen,

So glad you have updated us.

After the -.3cc's was removed, you had to have more taken out? Yikes girl! Youve had a rough week.

So now you are totally unfilled?

hungry? ;)

Yup. THe liquids just weren't getting down, I wasn't starting to feel better except the pain being gone & I was worried about going over the long weekend. I pigged out yesterday, was "good" today & hope to get some fill back tomorrow if she'll let me; if not definately next Monday. And yes, I'm hungry. If I can't get back to her tomorrow, I think I'll just go on slimfast for a week!

Thanks, Paula.

Karen, sounds like you have had a tough time here. Isn't the band touchy? One day I'm wide open, the next I'm tighter than all get out.

I know it takes awhile for us to get this all figured out - but I'm just figuring out how it works in the summer and now winter will come and I"ll be back to square one.

Keep us updated and good luck. Celeste

BTW - what are you using when you eat tuna? I haven't been able to get tuna down and I'm really craving the herb and garlic tuna packets.

this is exactly what i am struggling with right now... i think i need a fill because i am starving all the time but i do have restriction at some point if that makes any sense... i am so afraid of being too tight but i am really having a hard time loosing!! i dont know what to do.. i have 2 cc which i got 3 months ago and i have lost about 15 pounds since then so i am assuming my band has loosened up... can .1 or .2 ccs make me that much tighter???