Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Do you think OctoMom is Crazy?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you think OctoMom is Crazy?

• Yes, OctoMom seriously is mentally ill and needs to seek help.
    • No OctoMom is not crazy.

Do you think OctoMom is crazy? Yes or no. Simple. Maybe? Not an option. You should know by now.

I voted yes.

Yes, she is mentally ill and needs help.

Yeppers.

And, may I add...any nut job that defends her actions so vehemently also needs a mental check.

Yeppers.

And, may I add...any nut job that defends her actions so vehemently also needs a mental check.

Oh, I can of one person who fits this criteria.:):cursing:

She is completely crazy.

She's crazier than the lady down the street (where I grew up) that had 15 kids (no multiple births) and had at least 7 of them leashed to a tree at one time. And to think...local authorities let her get away with it!

I think she is totally bonkers and the Dr that did the in vitro or what ever she used is equally nuts. Why on earth would they do this for a single mom with no job that already has 6 kids!!!!!! CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY.

Hmmm... so far 100% for crazy? Is there ANYONE out there who thinks this lovely lady is sane?

Plain: I agree. :unsure:)

DH just told me a joke...I hadn't heard it before.

Denny's is having their Octomom Special Platter - 8 eggs, no sausage and the person next to you pays for it.

Hmmm... so far 100% for crazy? Is there ANYONE out there who thinks this lovely lady is sane?

Yes, it's just that that person hasn't come on yet. Just wait. :rolleyes:

Yep. She needs to donate her brain to science. I'm sure they've never seen one like hers. Besides, she's not using it anyway.

OMG, that is sooo funny, this is a great thread!

Did anyone hear the bizarre 9-11 call she made last fall when she was pregnant with the octuplets? She's hysterical because her 5 year old, who was playing in the front yard, went missing. She says she can't find him and keeps saying she wants to kill herself. The 9-11 operator tells her to quit saying that - that her other kids don't need to hear her saying that. And to calm down.

As it turns out, he was on a walk with the nanny. She didn't notice the nanny was gone too? Plus where did she get money for a nanny?

And of course there are the rumors that she's had lip collagen injections to look like Angelina.

Yeah, she's nuts.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• ChunkCat

Thank you everyone for your well wishes! I totally forgot I wrote an update here... I'm one week post op today. I gained 15 lbs in water weight overnight because they had to give me tons of fluids to bring my BP up after surgery! I stayed one night in the hospital. Everything has been fine except I seem to have picked up a bug while I was there and I've been running a low grade fever, coughing, and a sore throat. So I've been hydrating well and sleeping a ton. So far the Covid tests are negative.
      I haven't been able to advance my diet past purees. Everything I eat other than tofu makes me choke and feels like trying to swallow rocks. They warned me it would get worse before it gets better, so lets hope this is all normal. I have my follow up on Monday so we'll see. Living on shakes and soup again is not fun. I had enough of them the first time!! LOL 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • BeanitoDiego

Still purging all of the larger clothing. This morning, a shirt that I ADORED wearing ended up on top. Hard to let it go, but it was also hard to let go of those habits that also no longer serve my highest good. Onward and upward!
      · 0 replies
    • Onedayatatime365

Looking to connect with others who are also on the journey of better health. Post-Op Gastric Sleeve (4/11/24).
      · 0 replies
    • jparadigm

Happy Wednesday!

I hope everyone is having a lovely week so far! 
      It's been a bit of a struggle this last week...I'm hungry ALL the time.
      · 1 reply
      1. BlondePatriotInCDA

Have a great Wednesday too! Sorry you're hungry all the time, I'm pretty much the same..and I'm sick of eating the same food all the time.

• ChunkCat

Well, tomorrow I go in for an impromptu hiatal hernia repair after ending up in the ER over the weekend because I couldn't get food down and water was moving at a trickle... I've been having these symptoms on and off for a few weeks but Sunday was the worst by far and came with chest pain and trouble breathing. The ER PA thinks it is just esophagitis and that the surgeon and radiologist are wrong. But the bariatric surgeon swears it is a hernia, possibly a sliding one based on my symptoms. So he fit me into his schedule this week to repair it! I hope he's right and this sorts it out. He's going to do a scope afterwards to be sure there is nothing wrong with the esophagus. Here's hoping it all goes well!!
      · 4 replies
      1. AmberFL

omgsh!! Hope all goes well!! Keeping you in my thoughts!

2. gracesmommy2

Hope you’re doing well!

3. NickelChip

I hope it goes well! Sending positive thoughts for a speedy recovery!

4. AmberFL

How are you doing? any update?!

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches