Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Huntsville trip 2009

Skorts, capris, tops, bathing suit. That's my wardrobe for the next 5 days!! We better not be going anywhere fancy! Though I wouldn't mind finding a good old southern Baptist church service to go to on Sunday morning! I'm wearing a jumper for the flight in, but it's still pretty casual. Off to the car. See you ladies in a few hours!!!!!

Heh if you wanna do that Judy, we got this huge southern baptist church (and by huge, I mean HUUUGE; they are even televised) in Huntsville. My parents got married there.. We're going up to Huntsville on Sunday for the cookout anyway, if you wanna go early, I'm sure no one will mind :(

http://www.fbchsv.org/

I'm christian, but I won't attend churches, too many issues with them.

Though I wouldn't mind finding a good old southern Baptist church service to go to on Sunday morning!
Well, if you want to go REALLY southern Baptist, find a black church to go to....but bring your suit, high heels, pearls and BIG hat!

okay good. me too then. shorts and tank tops and flip flops.

Your 87 different pair??? :(

That's the way to do it, I prolly have 80 myself!

I am flying in capris, and brought a few shorts and tops. But, I am sure I will be hangin' in the "house clothes" I bring...since besides Sunday, we are not really going anywhere (and wont we wear our bathers and shorts there too?).

OK..I hit the ground running this morning and am not stopped yet. I am off like a prom dress!

Laura, I am not checking my bag...where do I meet you tomorrow?? May need to text you if you don't reply.

HI PAM!!!!!!!!!!!

THere's literally only 1 terminal there, so... I'll meet you outside (tis a teeny tiny airport) of baggage claim, theres a row of meters for people to park their cars.. I'll be there, its about 20ft in front of the door, so you'll see a row of cars with flashing lights above them. I'll park as close to the door as I can, shouldn't be many people there.

I'll be in a dark grey Altima, tinted windows, and I will have my cell on me. Call me when your plane lands and they start taxi-ing, I'll head to the airport.

And I dug out my shorts from last year, and NONE of them fit. Stupid baby belly is what stops them all..wah. So I grabbed a couple skirts and my jeans.. oh well.

Sunday I will be in swimsuit and swimsuit cover up. Probably be in that a lot since I have no shorts.

COOL Beans BABY...I HAVE RED hair NOW...AND I AM WEARING ALL BLACK (sounds so Johnny Cash, but it is not...just some capris and shirt). YEAH!!

Ok, I'm all packed and heading for bed very soon! Wooo hooo!! I'm ready to chillax!! Can't wait to see you all!

Haydee, see you at the airport! I should be at the gate around 9:00.

Like I wouldn't recognize you Pam? PUH-LEASE

I just tried to make some shorts out of old maternity pants. Ya'll can have a good laugh on me..

I'm making a list of baby stuff to bring so I don't forget. Bringing the travel bed Haydee bought me, I never tried it, so I'm praying he will like it!! I guess if he doesn't, he'll sleep on my chest.

Actually I'm bringing the stroller too, which (never used yet again) I think turns into a bed for newborns.. I honestly haven't figure out how to open it yet, ya'll can maybe help me with that hah hah.

See you all tomorrow!

Laura, I think our plan is once Judy & I land, Janie'll pick us up & we'll head over to your house... hope that's ok!!! So, 11ish??

Sleep fast, everyone!!