Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Fallen Off the band wagon...but getting back on! Who is with me!!!!

Hey guys Its been a few months since i have been banded I have lost 25 lbs in the 2 months since I have been banded but I have fallen a tad bit off the band wagon :bananalama: Im pretty sure that the TOM cravings were the culprit:blush: BUT~! I am going to saddle back up the horse and keep going WHO IS WITH ME!!!! If you have fallen off the wagon and want to get back on... introduce yourself and we will keep each other accountable! Lets do the thing!!!:cheers2::thumbup:

Hello

Truly I have struggled for months and have experienced such bad eating habits. I made up my mind a month ago and went back to my original book and start eating right and joined a gym and now back on track again. I had a fill 2 1/2 weeks ago and finally started losing weight. I was banded 10 months ago and presently lose 38 pounds, but for the first time in 10 months I can truly say I have restrictions and eating right and took of eight pounds in 2 1/2 weeks. Truly I understand what you are saying it's a meal by meal and day by day process.

I am so happy for you for not looking back but looking forward to the new you. We can do it just one day at a time. SisC

I think everyone has a bad day or a bad week or even a bad month. That is the good thing about the band it is always there whether you have will power or not. The holidays were hard for me because of course all the bad stuff goes down with no problem but that piece of chicken gets stuck but not that herseys kiss. I wish I was allergic to chocolate it would make my life so much easier

I AM WITH YOU!!! Today I have gotten back on the BAND wagon and got a fill.... I've been with out one for 2 years!!! I'm ready too, I've just got to get my mind right, so heck yeah- lets keep each other in check!!

I'M WITH YOU. Got banded 2 years ago and lost only about 5 kg in total, which I have been told is approx 11pounds. Started off correctly but was dieting and hungry. I became disheartened by it all and lost confidence stopped exercising. Had a refill 3 weeks ago now have restriction which I dont think I have ever had before so band must have been too loose. I am now starting over again and have lost 2 Kg in 3 weeks. So I am definitely willing to give it a go again. I am treating it now as if I have just been banded.

Thanks for the thread :confused:

Hey guys Its been a few months since i have been banded I have lost 25 lbs in the 2 months since I have been banded but I have fallen a tad bit off the band wagon :confused: Im pretty sure that the TOM cravings were the culprit:blush: BUT~! I am going to saddle back up the horse and keep going WHO IS WITH ME!!!! If you have fallen off the wagon and want to get back on... introduce yourself and we will keep each other accountable! Lets do the thing!!!:w00t::thumbup:

hi,stick in there i have fallen off seeral times over the past 2 and a half years and once again i went and had Fluid in last week as i put on 8 kilos again

Banded 3/07

Fill 8/07

Off band wagon until today!! Had a fill this morning and can't wait to get back on track! I originally lost 40 lbs but have regained 15. I would like to lose 65-70 lbs from this point on. Denise

hi guys im tottally with you all i have follen off the wagoon soooo many times in these 2 years but im ready to get sexy by the end of the year i feel i have waited long enough.......thanks for the push i would love to keep in touch with you all....whooo hooo on my way to sexy.....hahaha..lol

I am on the "band" wagon again with you girls! I was banded January 06, got pregnant and she is now 20 months old, not very pro-active about fills! Got one on Monday, trying to retrain my brain to think like a bandster! I am also trying to act as if I am just banded! Trying to stick to 1200/cals a day and if that does not work, I will to to 1000. TRYING to exercise, doing elliptical as much as I can on days I can. I need to get a hold of this eating process and then really figure out the exercising! I am finding great people on this site, I am hoping this helps!

Hey guys! I hope your all doing well and sticking with things... i am doing better ... i have had 3 fills since i last posted...so that puts me to ..... i think 6ccs in a 14 cc band and I am going for another on monday which I am hoping will put me at my sweet spot....i am also getting ready to start this like biggest looser thing that they are doing in my town... my wonderful boyfriend who comically enough is basically 10 pounds from being mr 6 pack again...lol...is doing it with me along with some of his co workers he talked into it! So keep us updated!!! :scared2:

I think everyone has bad days and good days.. after all, we had to make a decision to do this to help us get healthy. Just remember we are strong, we can do this, and keep each others in our prayers. The foods we eat (usually the bad ones) are a comfort food and we have to have our minds right also. WE CAN DO IT!!

I am with you! I was banded 8/14/08 and have lost 55 pounds and have been stuck there for 2 months now because of poor eating habits that I have picked back up! Seeing the doc again next week to talk about getting another fill and get back on track!! I am on board with y'all.