Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

Ah, I thank my lucky stars for the ignore feature. That way I don't have to read its nonsense. :wink:

...so tempting...but I'm walking away...I've got to learn it's like talking to a 2 yr. old...not a clue of what's going on outside her 'me bubble'.

And Kat...LOVE it. Octo's parents sure know her well, don't they?

P.S. 50 pages...take that! (tee hee)

Edited by Band_Groupie

I find it just amazing how you all can go on and on (49 Pages, even) dissing this woman at every turn. None of you know all the facts in her life. You are all insinuating this and that. Name calling and dragging her through the mud, passing your judgements on her, condemning her as mentally incapable. You only know what you have seen on TV and TV doesn't always show the good side of people for the good side of her wouldn't bring any favor to those who watch it. Newspapers and magazines print what the public wants to read. And the public thrives on her mistakes and desires to belittle people. Noone knows for sure what her plans were or what they are now. She may prove to be an excellent mother to her 14 children. People are almost hoping she will fail. Why? What's done is done. Get over it. Why not let her take care of her business now? Personally, I pray she will be happy and have a nice life with all her children. I hope they will be a blessing to her and I hope she shows you all up.

She put herself out there on TV.

I'm sure she loves her kids all very much, But I dont believe shes an excel;lent mother, An excellent mother would have taken care of the 6 she had already. she would have had a job, a home, been able to fully care and provide for these 6 children before bringing any more into the world. But we all know she didn't have a job, she didn't have a home of her own, she doesn't have a means to take care of these kids.

No one should be having 14 kids if you cant fully provide for them.

Also 8 preemies are going to need a little more care and attention then a normal full term baby. They usually have to eat every 2 hours instead of every 3-4. They have weakend immune systems and can catch any little germ, making them sick. She wont be able to do this on her won, so then it will be someone /lots of someones taking care of these kids needs and not her the excellent mother.

She had 6 kids already some with special needs, and therefor need alot of time and care devoted to them to help them thrive. They can't get this from "excellent" mommy is she is busy with 8 preemies.

As Kat said kids don't need the latest clothes, gadgets, But what they do need is a Stable home enviroment, without all this media attention. But Mommy has brought all this into their lives. I too see them with bonding issues because of all the differnt people that may be there feeding them. I truly feel sorry for all the kids.

As a mom that had preemie twins I know all to well of the struggles preemies go thrue, some may or may not have health issues,I hope they dont, but 1 lb babies almost always have some type of health issue. I just cannot imagine having 8 preemies.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh get over yourself Patty!!! The only difference is we bitch about her, and you bitch about us.....same judgement.

:wink::lol::o:lol::smile::lol::lol::lol::tt2::lol::thumbup::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I find it just amazing how you all can go on and on (49 Pages, even) dissing this woman at every turn. None of you know all the facts in her life. You are all insinuating this and that. Name calling and dragging her through the mud, passing your judgements on her, condemning her as mentally incapable. You only know what you have seen on TV and TV doesn't always show the good side of people for the good side of her wouldn't bring any favor to those who watch it. Newspapers and magazines print what the public wants to read. And the public thrives on her mistakes and desires to belittle people. Noone knows for sure what her plans were or what they are now. She may prove to be an excellent mother to her 14 children. People are almost hoping she will fail. Why? What's done is done. Get over it. Why not let her take care of her business now? Personally, I pray she will be happy and have a nice life with all her children. I hope they will be a blessing to her and I hope she shows you all up.

Personally, I pray you would just go away Pattygreen. I think the only thing people are hoping for is you to go to another website.:wink:

Kat got it right: She's as judgmental as those she is railing against. Freakin' do-nothing-for-Christianity-but-run-people-off-in-droves hypocrite.

Please try to get back on track of the topic.

If you have a personal issue with a member take it off the boards.

I know its hard sometimes. But please try to get back on the topic at hand.

what did octodumby do today ? LOL

Mindy

Just got finished with a magazine interview with Octodummy:

Hasn't worked since 1999!

Her kids' "disabilities" that she is getting social services for are autism, ADD, and a speech delay!

She claims that she doesn't plan on going back to work until the babies are "at least preschool age!"

Claims not to have had plastic surgery, that her face "always swells up before and after [she has] children!"

She can't pay her mom rent, but she can apparently afford her regular nail salon appointments before going to see the babies at the hospital.

Stupid, STUPID bitch. Take those kids away now while they still have a chance!!! :wink:

Just got finished with a magazine interview with Octodummy:

Hasn't worked since 1999!

Her kids' "disabilities" that she is getting social services for are autism, ADD, and a speech delay!

She claims that she doesn't plan on going back to work until the babies are "at least preschool age!"

Claims not to have had plastic surgery, that her face "always swells up before and after [she has] children!"

She can't pay her mom rent, but she can apparently afford her regular nail salon appointments before going to see the babies at the hospital.

Stupid, STUPID bitch. Take those kids away now while they still have a chance!!! :wink:

She's getting disablitiy checks for her kids for ADD and Speech Delay ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?

WELL I guess I need to apply for my 16 yr old who's dyslexic !

NO PLASTIC SURGERY ! What ever , And I didnt use to weight 250 pds !

Mindy

She's getting disablitiy checks for her kids for ADD and Speech Delay ? ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?

WELL I guess I need to apply for my 16 yr old who's dyslexic !

Remember how for the longest time they would only say three of her children were receiving benefits but would only mention the one with autism but wouldn't mention the other two? Now you see why. These are NOT "disabilities" in the least. Good lord, why not make them eligible for extra benefits for living in California and not being blondes. :wink:

She is THE biggest loser I have ever known, a sorry excuse for a mother. She is a breeder, a womb, pure and simple. She doesn't have the common sense of a kumkwat.

hire patty to be her 1 woman PR firm?

If she lived near me, my husband and I would offer to take her and her children in and help her. She has made some wrong choices in her life, but I don't hold it against her. What's done is done. She has had sooo many people bash her and criticize her, she could use a friend right now. The best thing for her to do is put the past mistakes behind her and think about what to do from here.

If she lived near me, my husband and I would offer to take her and her children in and help her. She has made some wrong choices in her life, but I don't hold it against her. What's done is done. She has had sooo many people bash her and criticize her, she could use a friend right now. The best thing for her to do is put the past mistakes behind her and think about what to do from here.

better you & yours than tax payers.

your right what's done is done & those kids deserve better...she's the problem - not solution.

Why does she have to live near you for you to take her in? I think it is a great idea Patty Green. I am sure she had made enough money now, so she can afford the trip to your house, so you can take her in. Heck, I am sure the state of California would love you to make the offer directly to octo-mom.

As all the children are released out of the hospital we can ship them off to you and you can read all the kids bible stories.

As all the children are released out of the hospital we can ship them off to you and you can read all the kids bible stories.

***snort***