Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Octuplets and SIX other children??!!!

Agreed. She is quite clinically insane.

She is very tough......but she's still a looney toon.

She's tough, yes, but it always seems to be in the wrong ways. And the jucier the story, the faster she shows up in front of the camera.

In Houston there is a senator named Sheila Jackson Lee. She is the same way. She never met a camera she didn't like. Allred is like that too.

It's as if she is SO far over th edge that she loses credibility with people. She certainly comes across as looney toon. It's like having Al Sharpton rooting for you. :tt2:

The half truth you stated about Octo-mom was that she was a nurse. That was not true, but yet you stated it. Telling lies and half truths goes against God's Principles. Additionally, gossiping on this thread also goes against His Principles. Your love of God is Deceitful, thus one has to wonder either your a Troll or the devil is working through you.

Maybe I should ask you again...

What half truth did I state ABOUT God's principals? I already said that I heard she was a nurse by someone on this post and then found out later that she wasn't! So, I didn't tell a lie. I was mistaken about it. That happens. Gossip is when you say something about someone else that you wouldn't say straight to their face. I try to never do that. Anything I have said on this forum I would not be ashamed to speak to anyone.

I have a great appreciation of the judicial system as I work in it every day. I suspect that Octo-mom will be held to answer for her actions in Dependency Court. I suspect that CPS is conducting an investigation based on allegations reported in the media.

Being that I find you to be an unmerciful, unforgiving, condemning kind of person, it saddens me that you work in the judicial system.

Dependency actions do not have juries, but are heard by judges, so we shall just have to wait and see what happens next.

Yes, and I hope she can keep her precious children.

I don't think anyone was takling to you.

You don't know how to be nice, do you? That was very uncalled for and rude.

I dunno... I just get the feeling she will leave them high and dry. My reason for this is because in one of her interviews, she said that she wanted all these children to make up for something she was lacking in her upbringing and seemed to single out "a certain someone."

Out of all that I heard about her, this statement stood out to me about missing something in her upbringing. You do not have children for that reason. That statement there made me doubt her love a little bit,; I really hope she loves them.

However, I still do not wish any ill will toward her, and her children. I do not wish ill will toward her because of the children, they need their mother. It is the goal of the system to keep famalies together. The system, like CPS, is good, but the system does not always work either, I know. She is claiming to love them, and there are people with less children who need to be locked up right now because the could care less about their children.

You don't know how to be nice, do you? That was very uncalled for and rude.

There you go again judging and going off topic. I swear the devil is working in ya.

Has she ever been not pregnant for long enough between all these children to have SAFELY had PS???

I will admit right here and now, I missed a couple of days and only scanned through all the posts, and saw where someone was looking at pics of her with a child on her lap, looking like she USED to before inflating the lips, and deflating the nose.....

Was there ever enough time between?

To PAY for both in vitro AND PS?

On a tech's wages? All the while supposedly going to school? Or at least getting money to do so?

I would love to see a time line, of when each of her kids was born, and relate it to her looks. PS is obvious!

Kat

For those with more experience here then myself, if you ignore "it" does "it" go away?:tt2:

I just thought that and posted it elsewhere....

If we all hit ignore, it would be like a ghost, just floating through unseen.

I dunno... I just get the feeling she will leave them high and dry. My reason for this is because in one of her interviews, she said that she wanted all these children to make up for something she was lacking in her upbringing and seemed to single out "a certain someone."

Out of all that I heard about her, this statement stood out to me about missing something in her upbringing. You do not have children for that reason. That statement there made me doubt her love a little bit,; I really hope she loves them.

I think she does love them in her own way. But what is sad is she created these children to do a job, and that is to fill the hole she believes was left by her parent(s). What's sadder still is, who will be providing for these kids while she is away at school, if one can believe that pipe dream will ever come to fruition? Her parent(s), the same one who left her feeling so empty? And in having SO many children that none can have any real quality time with her, isn't she doing the same to them?

It's a vicious cycle, to be sure.

I think a CPS action is a good thing. I work with social workers and dependency actions and appreciate the job they do. First and foremost they are charged with the task to ensure children are safe when an accusation is claimed.

Being in the judicial system, I do see lots of parents who really, love their children, but are unable to provide food, shelter, medical care, and clothing. Love is great, but it cannot buy the basic necessities children need.

I hope that someone is stepping in to ensure that all the children will have all their basic needs met.

For those with more experience here then myself, if you ignore "it" does "it" go away?:tt2:

You can click "ignore" on any poster, and you will not be able to directly view anything they post. However, if somebody "quotes" the ignored poster, you can still view it (in the gray box). Does that explain anything, or did I confuse you even more? I often have that effect on women. I suspect it's the chloroform...

However, I still do not wish any ill will toward her, and her children.

I don't think any sane person would wish any harm to any of them....IMO, the people that are making death threats are as looney as the octo mom.

Just saw a channel 4 news teaser that Dr. Phil was interviewing octopussy today in that million dollar house that I posted earlier.

Does Dr. Phil pay for interviews???