Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hello! Calling all Georgians, anybody there?

Thanks so much for your reply, hearing good things about this doctor's office is really helping I just pray that my insurance is approve. Keep up the good work and,Congratulations on the beginning of your new life !!!:faint:

Hey there S.E.Georgians....

just thought I would check back in....It has been a long time since I have.....Dr. Henderson did my surgery for me .... May 31, 2005....It certainly was the BEST thing that I have EVER done for myself....

Dr. Henderson is the very Best....I would recommend him to everyone...

the entire staff has been great to work with...so helpful, they work so hard to help us become our best.....

I have now had 4 fills and I am at 2.1cc in my band that holds 4cc....

I have lost almost 65lbs and 69.5 inches....I LOVE MY BAND :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Wishing all the Best to all you Georgians...

Blessings, Debbi

311.6/247/160

hey there msheavensent....

I just want to congratulate you on your disicion to meet with Dr. Kent...

You will love the staff....I went thru the informational meeting with Dr. Kent...(and almost went to him for surgery) but my friend had given me the name of his partner, Dr. Henderson..they use the same staff and they are wonderful...Sandra (PA) and Ginger & Laura (those are the names of the ones that I can think of right now...) they are the GREATEST...I think this is the best decision that I have ever made...

Good Luck with your appointment...Keep us posted...

Blessings, Debbi

Debbi,

And Kellie too. She is the new receptionist (less than 6 months) but she is awesome!

Wish me luck guys, 4th fill today, hoping and praying for restriction at 15 weeks out... it is REALLY time to start losing!

Hey Kristi and DeeDee

Good Luck on your fill tomorrow....I was so afraid when I went in for the first one....I am such a big baby....I am sooooooo afraid of needles....but I have figured out that it's not that bad....I am at 2.1 cc now...( I have the 10 cm band)...I don't think I am quite at my "sweet spot" but I am close....

Kristi....Yes KELLY is very sweet...I quess I didn't catch here name...I feel so blessed and fortunate for having had such a wonderful Dr. Staff....when you read some of the negatives about some of the other staffs....horror stories....We are so Blessed....

All you Georgians.... have a wonderful week...

Blessings, Debbi

Banded 5/31/05

Dr. Henderson....Brunswick, GA

311.6/247/160 :whip:

Hey Debbi! I work in the hospital lab in Brunswick so needles are my living. I still don't like being stuck with one though, lol. I know I enjoy going to the Doctor's office they are so wonderful the staff is great and very helpful. You have done a great job Debbi keep it up girlfriend!!!

If you work at the hospital...do you get to take part in the exercise clases that they have....I have always Wanted to be able to be in that...but alas I live to far away....:think

I guess it is always different to be involved with the medical field...as long as I am not the one in pain...

Blessings, Debbi

:update:

Had my fill yesterday. For the first time it hurt a little when he stuck me, kind of like those intra-muscle shots :faint2: . But at dinner last night...I had restriction! Maybe not enough, but wow! I felt something!:high5: I ate about 3 oz of meat (pureed) and a couple of bites of veggies and that was it...I couldn't eat anymore.:whoo: Yea! :confused:

Now if I could just get my head on board with the program. It's been well over 3 months since my surgery, and since I haven't really had restriction until now, my mind is not cooperating any longer. :frusty: I wanted to finish my dinner last night. I didn't want to want to finish it, but I did want to.:) Head hunger sucks.:cry The victory here is that I DIDN'T finish it.:nervous The little victories, right? :phanvan

No Debbi unfortunately I don't participate in the exercise thing. We pay about 15 dollars a month to join and we use the same equipment they use. It is cardiac rehab. Treadmills , an elliptical machine and a bike or two. I need to have more options so I have to figure out if I am going to the Ywca or a private gym. Great Kristi I pray this is it!

Kristi,

I am so glad to hear that you might have hit THAT spot.....:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: that is sooooooo cool....

DeeDee,

How did your Fill go....??

Blessings, Debbi

Beautiful new avatar, Dee! Good luck on your fill today! Funny coincidence...I go to the cardiac rehab center at the hospital here in Savannah for personal training. But they let us use the gym and take Water aerobics as well. I work for the city so I get it for $15 a month. Love it!

I had my fill today! I have almost 3cc in my 4cc band. I drank the Water in the office and felt a little more restriction. I have a feeling that this is it. Dr. Kent hits my port everytime. I am gonna eat some Soup in a minute and I will definitely let ya'll know if I feel a difference! Say a prayer!