Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Calling all February 2009 bandsters! What should we call ourselves?

What should we call ourselves?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should we call ourselves?

• February Foxes
    • Fabulous February Friends
    • Victorious Valentines 2009
    • Fortunate Febs

alright I am scheduled for surgery Feb 3 and I am real nervous! lol! I do not care what we call ourselves-- I am JUST so glad to be getting band lol!!

I have my pre op appointment 2/9/09. Date will be scheduled that day for late Feb or early March.

Someone said that the February 2008 bandsters were victorious Valentines. If that's true, I apologize, I really had no idea that name had been taken. But it looks like February foxes and Victorious Valentines are tied. So far!

Debbie

Edited by serenity55

alright I am scheduled for surgery Feb 3 and I am real nervous! lol! I do not care what we call ourselves-- I am JUST so glad to be getting band lol!!

Hey you! Well now, you have to be my little sister and call yourself a Victorious Valentine. :)

Someone said that the February 2008 bandsters were victorious Valentines. If that's true, I apologize, I really had no idea that name had been taken. But it looks like February foxes and Victorious Valentines are tied. So far!

Debbie

Debbie, no reason to apologize. It's a great name and we are proud of it. Regardless of what you call yourselves, the important thing is you are being banded, and what better month can you be banded in? I can't think of one!!

2008 Victorious Valentine checking in as well. This is a very exciting time and you should all be so proud of yourselves making a decision to change your life for the better! This last year has been nothing short of amazing for me and I couldn't have done it without my beloved fellow Victorious Valentine's!! Although, I have to admit..I was pushing for Feb Zepplin's as our group name early in the game!! Good luck to all of you and like my "sister from another mister", Rhapsody said...come on over to our forum if you have any questions or need additional support. Welcome to Bandland...you're gonna love it here!!

Edited by marathinner

I never thought of "fox" being gender specific. We're not saying foxy ladies. Is there a way we can remove Victorious Valentines from the poll since it's already in use?

Keep the faith!

Thank you to all the Victorious Valentines from 2008, for your warmth and encouragement. I've apologized, because the name was something I chose without even realizing you guys (and gals) had it. And thank you for being so willing to let us keep the name in our poll, and for not coming after me! lol

Debbie

OK I have finally decided to post something since I see that there are others out there with the same surgery date. Feb 3 I am ready to go but a little nervous. I never had any type of surgery. I will be checking in with you guys and see how everything is going. My surgeon makes us stay 1 night so I will be home on Wednesday and hopefully on my way to a brand new Linda Lou.....

Good Luck to all those that are also getting surgery - let's keep in touch

Thanks for the Thread....

Hey guys, I just wanted to throw it out there that there is a poll in the Feb. 2009 section of the forum that has more name options on it.

You can find it here

I think it might be better to go by that poll since it includes the names in this poll as well as a few others. But it is up to everyone, I guess.