Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

A VERY strange (possibly offensive) question. ***read at your own risk...***

Personally I have never found it an issue....but I approach it with a different attitude, and have found it a benefit of my marriage as opposed to a job. To each their own......and NOTHING I do with consent, within the confines of my marriage with the man I love makes me a slut....unless I want it to!

Kat

:( Good for you Kat! You're confidence shines through!

Brad

wow, never been a problem for me. I've never spit before:( And I def. agree about the "leaking" out thing...you should probably get that checked out if that's the case...

This is funny! I have to say I was never a fan but did it for my hubby! Now I let him squirt on my boobies and he is satisfied with that. I just can't get it down!

Whats really funny is this. A long time ago, I swallowed for my (now) ex husband. He had taken me out for a nice dinner and I had chicken Parmesan. When we got home, I did the deed and as soon as I swallowed, right back up it come along with the dinner I had just eaten, all over him. It was like a scene from the Exorcist. He never ask me to do it again.......LMAO

Now with the wonderful man I am married to, once or twice I have let me get it in my mouth, but I always spit it out..don't wanna go through that whole Exorcist scene again.

Whats really funny is this. A long time ago, I swallowed for my (now) ex husband. He had taken me out for a nice dinner and I had chicken Parmesan. When we got home, I did the deed and as soon as I swallowed, right back up it come along with the dinner I had just eaten, all over him. It was like a scene from the Exorcist. He never ask me to do it again.......LMAO

Now with the wonderful man I am married to, once or twice I have let me get it in my mouth, but I always spit it out..don't wanna go through that whole Exorcist scene again.

LMAO. :cursing:

It's funny that you should ask... I swallowed some last night, and followed it off with a shot of light Whipped Cream from a can that I used to make a "Man Junk Sundae" with that and edible body paints from Victoria's Secret... back to the question though... I have PBed DH's swimmers a couple of times, but that's in the morning when my band is super tight and after waiting for a few days before ejaculating... Mens' ejaculate is thicker the longer they wait, and harder for me to swallow. It also helps if your man doesn't smoke or drink, as that can give an awful flavor to the baby batter.

OK...here's a practical question...where do you spit it, if you spit it out? I mean, either you swallow, you stop and it makes a mess you have to clean up before you can sleep, or you get out of bed and run to the bathroom to spit it out......

I have heard of women keeping tissues right there with them. My friend said she lets it go on him and has the tissue(s) handy for quick clean up.

I've always wondered what makes a thread just die off... it's a year later from the post above me! Weird!

Anyway, even though this is an old post, I don't care...

I'm with Kat- I have a totally different attitude and love doing it. I have no idea what'll happen when I'm banded, but until then... ;-)

OK, For those of you that are quitters, do you expect your DH to partake of the tasty taco for you???

Shouldn't it be recipricated?

TJ

I guess I'm considered a quitter. I love doing this for my husband, and I always let him finish in my mouth. But I hate the texture of it going down my throat. It's like I have a big glob of snot sliding down my throat. lol

Ladies, for those of you having trouble with the taste or texture when swallowing, the secret is to push him down as far to the back of your throat as you can stand and swallow rapidly, when he's cumming. Not only does this mean that the fluids go right past your tastebuds, so you don't taste or feel it, but your man will think he's died and gone to heaven when he feels the back of your throat tightening around him as you swallow. Believe me, you'll both thank me for this tip ;) :eek:

I've never had a problem with my band related to swallowing and I have to wonder what sort of consistency would actually cause problems! Getting HIM to drink more fluids sounds like one possible solution but make sure that the Fluid isn't beer. Beer and cigarettes WILL make it taste nasty, no doubt about that. pineapple juice can help but it can't disguise it completely if he's a beer drinker :unsure:

I just wanna say I searched this site for "bra size changes" and this popped up...not exactly what I was looking for but entertaining nonetheless...

This might help you.

I had an ex that used to make sure she brought something to drink with her to chase it - not sure if it'll help but worth a try.

If I was him i'd want you to find a trick that keep you doing it. as a guy it's better if your not a quitter. :eek:

thats my 10 cents :wink: