Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

biggest loser - '09

I believe they said it was skim milk which is 80 calories.

I like skim milk but there is no way I drink 3 glasses per day.

I'd rather take calcium!

Can someone be nice and summarize the article?

I read the article, and i felt so bad for her. Its bad enough to be obcessed with losing weight, but to have the extra pressure of the whole world watching u... uggg that has to suck. The poor thing feels shame for having a normal body after a baby. Im glad i have the band and won't ever yo-yo diet ever again.

amy

Donna: It essentially describes the struggles she still goes through with keeping weight off, how they were not really trained about proper food choices, and how being in the spotlight with people watching everything she does or any weight she puts on is noticed by the world. That's about what I remember.

Thanks Beth. In a lot of ways, we all go through it. When we're self-conscious about our weight, we always feel like everyone is looking at us and judging us for being fat.

OOHHH its getting ugly.

Kristen calling Mike out as taking the easy way out - with his choice

I think Ron's biggest surprise was that maybe he doesnt have total control of his son anymore.

Loved the scene with Jullian and Mike that pushed him to address the issues with Ron. As touchy feely as Bob is - I dont see him doing that.

Couldnt believe Ron not really answering Mike's questions. Well Mom was fat too, not the kids question. WHEN WILL HE GO AWAY ALREADY!

So Kristin is a biyotch. Surprise? No.

I hope Mike is not headed back to home with Ron. He needs to get the heck out of Dodge. Ron is a sinkhole to people around him.

And he's a FOOL! That "my son will win" line just cost him Felipe's support.

So Kristin is a biyotch. Surprise? No.

I hope Mike is not headed back to home with Ron. He needs to get the heck out of Dodge. Ron is a sinkhole to people around him.

And he's a FOOL! That "my son will win" line just cost him Felipe's support.

Did you see the look on Tara and Fellipe's face? It was priceless. Now they see what kind of person Ron is, and the grin om Mike's face....grrrrrrrrr...........

Mikes age showed when he said he thought he would win....wasn't the smartest move to brag or share self confidence like that at this point. If he falls below which I doubt he will I'd say he is history

My DH says I shouldn't be shocke that the bedroom was bugged....Ron finally showed everyone his true colors hoping thee aren't to many Ron supporters out there but then again he never hid the fact he would do anything to make Mike the winner

I'm just really glad that Jillian yelled at Tara in the first segment of the show, telling her to quit being selfish about wanting to keep Laura on campus another week. Tara only wanted Laura on campus so she had another vote, and Jillian was right - Laura had a crippling injury and needed to go home. I wanted to high five Jillian after that speech!

I'm also truly shocked that Mike acted so cocky in Elimination. :smile:

I am not surprized that Mike acted cocky after all he is 18.

I am surprized that Kristin was shocked about getting voted off. This has been coming for the last 2 weeks!

I am glad that everyone sitting at that table finally saw that Ron will do anything to ensure that either him or Mike will win this! He prefers Mike to win since it won't look to good if he does! What a turd!!

I wasn't the least bit surprised at how Mafia Dad "kept" his promise. I figured he'd manipulate Mike into voting off Kirstin. What did surprise me was that Mike thought Kirstin was his biggest competition. HELLLOOOOO, where the hell have you been the last 16 weeks while Tara was kicking your ass up and down Fat Ranch Drive? I never thought Kirstin was a threat to anyone but herself. There's just something about her that has "loser" written all over it and I don't mean in the sense of Biggest Loser.

I am not going to miss Kristen at all. Her "coward" speech, which she has given twice, really annoyed me. Wake up...IT'S A GAME!

Honestly, the only person I care about staying is Tara. The rest can go for all I care.

In the beginning, I kinda liked Mike. I'm not big fan of his anymore though. I actually think Mike is a lot more like his dad than people think...he just hides it better. Of course he's not near as bad as daddy dearest, but I definitely see a lot of Ron in Mike. How could he not be? Look who raised him!

Ron is probably the contestant I dislike the most, of every season. Ron and Vickie (from last season) are right there together IMO. Can't stand them!