Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

New notorious novembers weightloss spreadsheet

Glad you are back Sistasassy. I'm still at 245 but scheduled for a fill on Tuesday. Has anyone this far along still be getting fills or are your bands already at the right place? Thanks just curious.

I had a fill, went back six weeks later to find out that my band was empty, got filled to 1.8ccs (4cc band) and ended up being way too tight so got defilled to 1.3 and that was too loose, so now I'm at about 1.6 but I've lost a lot more weight since the 1.8 fill and feeling a little less restriction now. I think I'm good for a few more weeks and then I'll need to get in again for another fill.

The way it was explained to me was that as you lose, you lose the fat pad between the band and the stomach, so you need to keep getting fills until you reach your goal. Or maybe I was just high off my ass since it was explained to me pre-op. :smile:

I'm still holding at 228 (fluctuating up and down the same 2lbs.) Gotta love plateaus. Ugh! I'm happy though, I found my collarbones! And hip bones, and chest bones which actually scared the crap out of me when I brushed my arm against my chest one day. (Sorry, TMI, but it was freaky! I thought I had a lump, turns out it's just bone I've never been able to feel.)

Hey Notorious Novembers,

Sistasassy - could you update me, please? I'm below 230 for the first time in over 10 years and I'm so happy I could just scream!:unsure:

7_2_210.gif Old Goat, we are so proud of you. How does it feel to be leading the pack of notorious novembers at number of pounds lost? Keep on climbing those mountains as you keep on losing.

4_17_6.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb097&pp=ZKman000

Just want to thank you for such kind words.

Been about a month since I last posted but I have lost 7 more pounds, even with some foot problems that had just about stopped my walking. Had real bad pain on the soles of my feet, talked to my Doctors nurse found out the most probable cause it's Official now I have Skinny feet, no padding or fat feet.

Today for the first time in a long time got myself back up to walking two miles. Then went and bought some fresh ground Peanut Butter came home and cut the grass. My energy is just off the scale without the 85 pounds I no longer have to pack around.

I am now only 9 pounds away from just being overweight. Now that I am able to walk ever day again got my eye focused on the goal again.

I am 7.1 cc's in a 9.7/10 cc band max fill 14cc

Scheduled for another fill this week.

As for what I eat I am able to eat anything I want. 5 oz would be max for me at meal time I only eat 3 meals a day and do not eat between meals works for me.

My current weight is 228 pounds.

Onederland hit 198 today.......WAHOO!!!!

Wow! I haven't looked at this for a while... better update mine!!! Today is 6 month bandiversary. I'm at 158!!! Over halfway to goal!!!

Onederland hit 198 today.......WAHOO!!!!

Congrats! :thumbdown::thumbup::blink:

Updated to here. Old Goat, you go boy! We are right behind ya!

Woo Hoo!!!! I've hit One-derland!!!!

Current: 199 and losing!!!!!

Congratulations and big ups to you, girlfriend! :thumbup::w00t::thumbup:

Hopefully I'll be there soon - keep up the good work!:frown:

Woo Hoo!!!! I've hit One-derland!!!!

Current: 199 and losing!!!!!

Congrats!!!!! And, weren't you on vacation too????? We are staying neck to neck!!! I'm hanging at 197 198

Congrats!!!!! And, weren't you on vacation too????? We are staying neck to neck!!! I'm hanging at 197 198

Hi JMS! Thanks! and we actually leave a week from tomorrow! I can't wait! AND a NSV i just had on Saturday was GETTING INTO A SIZE 12!!!!!! It's a bit snug, but definitely wearable!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Congratulations and big ups to you, girlfriend! :D:w00t::(

Hopefully I'll be there soon - keep up the good work!:mad2:

Thanks Ebony!! I'm so glad of the support from you and everyone on here! I was not on for a while as I hurt myself, but i'm back in the game and loving it!!!! Alls' well!

I am down to 195. Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

mlj - Thats Fantastic! Woo Hoo!!! Congrats Congrats!!!!!!

The posts here are always so encouraging!

Edited by TklMeSkinny
typos! LOL

I am down to 195. Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I think I need to get past my fill fears!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

I think I need to get past my fill fears!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!

I had them too but my doc is aggressive and I am now thankful for that! I dont worry about overeating because it takes me forever to eat I just enjoy. It has helped me loose without feeling deprived so I am happy!!! You are doing great so just stick with what is working!!!

Hi JMS! Thanks! and we actually leave a week from tomorrow! I can't wait! AND a NSV i just had on Saturday was GETTING INTO A SIZE 12!!!!!! It's a bit snug, but definitely wearable!!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

Thanks Ebony!! I'm so glad of the support from you and everyone on here! I was not on for a while as I hurt myself, but i'm back in the game and loving it!!!! Alls' well!

mlj - Thats Fantastic! Woo Hoo!!! Congrats Congrats!!!!!!

The posts here are always so encouraging!

Me too, size 11 juniors in the jeans I like. Problem is, I need to find a new brand as it seems juniors are all low rise which I do not like!!!!!!!!! I was shocked though. My daughter said, order an 11, I said no and ordered a 13 and ended up having to return them. Isn't it wonderful???? You must be tall like me???