Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cali Bandsters Unite!!

I had mine placed by LapSF, too. Dr. Cirangle is my doc. I'm gonna see him in a couple weeks to get my butt chewed...um...to get a fill. :)

If anyone has any enfo from your surgery that was done by Dr. Kuri, I would love to have you answer some of my questions! I,m just getting ready to make my date for my husband and myself to have it done!:help:

I got done 3-10-2006 so far 18 pounds of fat gone! Happy Days!

My wife got hers done in the summer of 2001 and has loss 85 pounds. She just goes up and down with a few pounds but has no problem losing just by longer workouts.:) K & J Williams Truckee,Ca.

Hi! Sheree A - Had my surgery done by Dr Kuri 12-10-06 and going down for my second fill tomorrow! Have only good things to say - ask me any questions and let me put you at ease! (I live in Long Beach...)

Sheree,

I, too, have had Dr. Kuri as my surgeon. If you want to pm me, that would be great. My surgery was Oct 6, 2005.

Gellergirl,

I'm going to Dr. Kuri tomorrow, too. I need another unfill.

Do you drive to the border and then walk across to take a taxi? If you want, we could share a taxi and go together. PM me if you want. Either way I'll see you tomorrow!

I live in the Central Coast Redwoods of CA (Santa Cruz area) but also have a home in South CA- Corona. I was banded May 2005 In San Bernardino, Dr. Krahn, and follow up at Stanford. Would love emails about band issues and give/recieve support. Right now I'm training for a half marathon through TNT.

Welcome! I live in Riverside! I teach in Corona! So if you need support let me know. I am trainig for a sprint triathlon... if you want to run I am down for three miles

What school in Corona? I started at Raney in 1968 - taught all over until 1990. Mt husband is still an administrator for adult ed. I'm walking a half marathon on May 7. I had my surgery with Dr. Krahn, first LapBnad approved by Blue Shield. I'll be in Corona April 8.

I teach at orange elementary on valencia rd... by santiago. 13miles is a long way to walk! :confused: On the 8th I think I will be home... I am a track coach also for UCR so I will have to see if we have a meet that weekend.