Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hi Ladies...just caught up...Nicole, hope you feelin better, call ur dad, and just say wasnt feelin well, prob stress of him going, but he'll understand! Will call u bout the Lindora TLC.

Candra, honey, pls dont put that stress upon yourself...this surgery time, pre AND post op is about you, & YOU need to rest, not be on your feet doin cakes. Sorry she so rude, but you need to have a boundary here...you dont wanna pop any stitches!

Jes, you go girl, but cant u go to Richmond Ksr tomorrow?

Will be thinkin bout u, and alllll our ladies!

Edited by roseyyyd1

Yea Candra I was absolutely NOT ready to be up and around 3 days after surgery. NO WAY I could have made cakes much less stood that long. The third and four day are the worse and than it starts to get better.

I had plans to get toether with friends that first weekend after and I was no NOT up to it.

Candra ask the others but I seriously doubt your gonna be ready to be up and around at day four.............she needs to chill out.

DOes she know your having surgery? Cause I can't believe she is expecting you to do this. Or your step daughter needs to help you out. You need time to just rest.............seriously I have been there. No way you are gonna be up to that. Plus the meds make you really sleepy.................not eating much..................really bridezilla needs to chill out.................I would tell her what she did and tell her the results of her actions.................

ahh I am irratated with her!!

Ok off to work. I am so not looking forward to this week!!!

Candra, I agree with Tina - no way I was up and doing anything but going to the bathroom three days after surgery. I took the liquid Lortab faithfully for the first week and slept alot. If you overdo it, it will take longer to heal.

Boy it took me awhile to catch up on the posts. We went to Old Sac yesterday and saw the Gold Rush stuff - the last time we went, my daughter couldn't walk yet and she just turned 10.

I am at work today, off tomorrow as I am seeing Robin an Dr. Im in Richmond, working Thursday and then off Friday due to furloughs - not bad a two day work week.

I need to make my list of questions for Dr. Im - I am going to ask him about the second surgeon thing. I only saw Dr. Im and the anathesiologist in the operating room before I went under. Why would they need a second surgeon in there for an operation that takes less than an hour?

I am ready for a nap and I've only been here for an hour - guess I'd better walk around a bit.

There was a freakin' second surgery team in the operating room for my surgery, they were from UCSF or SSF or somewhere SF . . . Dr. Baggs had asked beforehand if they could come in and observe and of course I said yes. I still think that I had no gas pain after surgery (well, besides the "recovery room elephant") because he was showing off to those guys and he squeezed it all outta me!

SCREW THE CAKES, Candra. Learn to say "ME FIRST!" What a beotch.

OK I lost almost 2 overnight, but am still about 9 from 5 days ago! I am also WEEPY as heck, something hormonal perhaps . . . .I have been feeling depressed . . . . I have not done that for a long time but maybe that's what's up. But still, 10 lbs! Who ever heard of THAT??? The last time I gained 10 lbs it was over a 2-week period, and I was at an all-inclusive resort in Mexico eating and drinking all freaking day long every single day for 2 weeks! I man, this is crazy.

Oh, boy, what have I gotten myself into... No, NOBODY but my husand knows I'm having th surgery - an of course you guys and the millions that read this forum LOL. I'll just have to talk to my stepdaugther and see what we can work out.

Have a nice day ladies -

Riley Jane - sounds like hormones - should be all better in a week!

SWRKTP~Thanks for the info. I have not had anything since 8/20. My scheduled banding date is 10/14. I hope it will be gone as it will be approx 8 weeks. What do you think?????

MoniqueQ it should be cleared out by than. Drink excessive amounts of Water and excercise alot..........that will help you to get it out of your system and lose weight too!!!

Does anyone have Dr Fisher???

8-1.jpg

Here's Baby Swish! Everything looked great today, we got to see the little heart beating away and it's SUCH a relief to know that everything is going perfectly! Wanted to show you all the pic, I know it's really blurry but I'll have another ultrasound next month and that one will look much better. It's just so little right now!

Hope you're all having a great day. I am now that I know everything is fine! :mad:

Edited by swishbc
pic was HUGE!

Our little band baby! Oh Chris THANK YOU for sharing!

hey there ladies.......

What a crazy morning! Well don't know if you heard but they opened the bridge at 6:30 this morning after saying it would be closed. I was just about to pour myself a cup o'joe and relax....Bam had to spring into action and come to work. I was already hesitant to stay home because I have soooo much to do before next week. Anyway I called my PCP and they tried to give me an appointment for 9/14 with my PCP, mind you my surgery is the 16th. Of course I told them it was too close so they are supposed to be calling me back with an appointment this week. In the meantime I emailed Dr P and sure enough she responded like in 10 min to say the 14th is ok. I think I'm going to still try and get this off my plate this week. But then again I'm concerned that whoever is covering for my PCP may be anti band, in that case hold me up. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for the support, but I'm a bulldog when it comes to stuff like this so I'm sure I can handle it I just need to vent to you all :mad:

Monique, Candra and Heather have Doc Fisher, and Christine just had him for an unfill :-) The rest of us have Dr. Baggs or Dr. Park, and Pam has Dr. Im. And John we don't know!

Jes - grrrrr!!! Go get em girl!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Hi Ladies!

jus got back from Orientation! Was very imformative and i'm READY TO DO THIS CHANGE!!! Well, I got Dr. Park as my Surgeon and my next appointment is this Friday. Has any of you ladies had Dr. Park?