Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Hey All

Pinole was great. Fun seeing everyone. I guess next time we are all split up. I go on the 23rd of July who else has that date? I would like the 17th (a bit earlier) but getting off work earlier than a month in between is hard. Also the 24th is my 9/80 or day off anyway so it goes me a long weekend that way.

I got .5cc's today. I wanted 1cc but oh well I am not in charge. It was for two reasons one that I only lost two pounds and he doesn't think there is room for more Fluid until I 've lost a little more and two I had PB'ing problems off and on all month. But honestly so far I can't tell any difference at all. Sure I have Water and Soup today but not like the last time when I really, really felt it. BUt I will give it a few days and see with solid foods how it goes............

Dr. BAggs said I come next month than get put on a every 2 months schedule after that................so I would like to be at my sweet spot before I have my two month hiatus.

Well see I just don't think this is enough. I debated talking to much about the PB'ing cause it is not every day but off and on........but they asked and I was honest.

If I can't tell a difference I will email him in a couple weeks and see if I can get 1cc next time...........

Riley I know wanted 2cc's though and I am just sorry she didn't get her wish!!! :-)

Edited by swrktp

Riley thanks for the clothes I am going through them after dinner. I need to clean out my closet again so I can bring stuff to the support meeting!!

Candra Yea girl why aren't you in the picture?? I am gonna post mine cause your in mine. I didn't like how Robin kept skipping over you so I hope you don't mind me mentioning your name!! I thought so what if your not banded your still Richmond Kaiser..........

Ok so back on my blood pressure meds. Not happy about it. Dr. Baggs said he knew he made peoples heart rate go up but this was to much!! LOL. But yea I guess stress at work got me again. My PCP warned me that might happen. Disappointed but if Dr. Baggs said it has to be done I am going with that. He said to start back today!!

Nicole how did the fill go with the dress!!! Girl I was thinking about you the whole time.

Having Liz there was fun. I like the way to deals with things nice but firm.........she has a cool way. I don't 'think Robin got the jokes like when I told Riley to be careful what she said............Robin thought I was talking diet but actually it was more the whole bald head thing!!

Nice having liz in the room during the fill cause she asked alot of questions and got Dr. Baggs really taking and joking around.

Anyway my daughter is now insistent she must eat cottage cheese tonight so off I go to the store.

Riley I agree love, love, love the hair!!

I ill be posting pictures soon!!

Ha ha Tina, I would have DIED if he had given me 2 ccs!! Yes take all those clothes that you don't want right to the support group meeting, but I hope you find a few things 4 U in there! Thre is stuff that fits me weight-wise but not length-wise of whatever. And some stuff that's real cute to look at but just did not work for my coloring (or wrinkles, LOL!)

Liz was a lot of fun today, Candra is lucky she gets to see the real Liz before she has even gotten to her CM appointment! I haved always liked that Liz myself :thumbup:

I AM STARVING can I eat the special K Protein Water or not?? is that a clear??

Tamra you can do this. I have never lost more than 25 at a time and I am down 40 now. If I can do this I am SURE you can. I struggle and seem to lose slower than most......seriously you can do this.

And Reggie is right enjoy the process it flies by. I was anxious like you in the beginning than after surgery I realized it whizzed by me.......not sure I had time to let it all sink in.............

So food logs. Robin said to leave them ..............ah next time!!

I don't know why clear! In case it comes out our nose maybe?? He said clears before the fill, and I copped to having had a Decaf soy latte this morning and he said THAT was fine . . . . . so maybe I will go have another one on my way home, LOL I am STARVING and at least my soymilk has 4 Fiber & 9 Protein so it fills me for a couple of hours.

You guys look amazing!!!!! Its only been a little over a month since I saw you and you all look totally different....you look amazing.....but a gorgeous group!!

I'm so bummed I couldnt be there...I'm just a few weeks behind you in my fills!!!!!

Hey Tina..did you get a chance to talk to

Dr.Baggs about your struggles? You look amazing!!!! I mean seriously you look like you've lost 20 pds since I sae you last...are you sure your scales not broken?

That's what I'm thinking too Riley...if I could just have a tall Decaf iced coffee with a little bit of milk maybe I wouldn't have this friggin' headache and rumbly tummy.

I am a very bad girl I drank my Protein shake. I pored it in a cup and I can almost see through it.

Candra tried to get you into the fill but Liz said no. To many people already. Although Dr. Baggs told me to go get my daughter so she could see the fill. I told him unless he wanted to pick her up off the floor I didn't think it was a good idea. Next time if your there and Liz is gone I think it would work.

Dr. Baggs did my fill Liz watched and gave me my band aid. She wan't fast enough and pulled my shirt down and sat up..........Everyone was saying lay down your getting Iodine everywhere..........Than I notice now have my port bruise and the band aid is no where near where I got the fill!! LOL. It is three inches away. Guess that is what you get when you have three people working on your fill!! I have to take a picture to funny!!

Yea Liz I do better with than Robin. She doesn't get my joking around ............like my daughter said Robin is just firm but Liz is motherly firm so it seems nicer!! LOL. But I have seen Liz light into people..........just not me cause i am a good girl most of the time.

I did tell Dr. Baggs I was upset about two pounds in 4 freaking weeks and luckly I even got that.............I told him I was hoping for more........he laughed and said we all hope for more.............does that mean he is ok with two freaking pound?? I didn't get yelled at but when I saw Liz I wondered where we were going with the whole group fill......

ok, ok hungry kid.

Nicole hope mike has good news.

candy you coming on the 23rd?

I have gone down 2 sizes since surgery but only 13 pounds. Kaisers scale and mine where the same today.

I think upping my Protein the last week (protien shakes with extra protien powder and protien bars) and going back to Water helped get the 2 pounds firmly down.......I know I can't do that forever just until my stash is gone but that has me up to 80grams protien and seems to have broken the plateau but we will see.

I think, myopninion is I need to exercise more than 30 mintues a day...........i just suspect that is the problem so lets see how it goes.

Edited by swrktp

I may or may have NOT just had some cocoa, and it may or may have not been delicious.

I may or may not be going by Starbucks right NOW on my way btaking son to class :-)

Hi everyone!

Thanks for checking if this class is a must have. I found a SOONER one, now it's 7/10. That's the best I can do.

Glad you all had a good fill, cant wait to join your pictures :thumbup:

I have started reading the 118 page booklet found on the Richmond site (Cant remember who posted it for me but thank you!!). I am still wanting it.

Side note, I am SAD OVER MICHEAL JACKSON!!! I have the best memories as me in the 80's, dancing to his records with my brother! Id say 1985 ish when I was 5....Man, to sad.....