Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kaiser Richmond Pre-op

Tina I am bringing jeans, I think they are 18s but might be some 16s in there that are too short for me - bags are already in my car, we can check it out before the deally tomorrow!

Hmm I might have considered the sleeve..............I bet Kaiser Richmond starts soon.

I might regret eating. But they are diet crackers and weight Water cheese. 200 calories. I went with protien shakes for Breakfast and lunch than a tostado for dinner but not enough. Three hours or so I get hungry again now.

I just remember last time I was so dizzy from no food or Water since the afternoon before I thought I might have to go home..............I made it but don't want that again. So I ate just now which will be my breakfast tomorrow.

My band area was sore. I got that really tight feeling in my chest that hurt. I had that after surgery too. Like I could feel the band.........well I could fee the pressure of the band for a few days but the fist day it actually hurt. I also felt the liquid fill the band which I guess most people don't........so my stomach is sensitive I guess!!

I will have tylenol in my purse for the drive home......can we have that? I worry about what I can take all the time......

No food log tomorrow. I have one on the computer but no one wanted to see it last time..............so waste of time.

Hey girlies! I am so nervous but anxious but excited lol about tomorrow! I hate needles so the whole needle part killsme, and i really hope 11 lbs in 7 weeks is ok. I really wanted to hit 14 lbs and i did but then after camping settled out i gained back 3. But im a lil worried im sick.. ive been down all day. Nausious and dizzy.

OHHHHH you are all gonna be so proud! I havent been forgeting my vitamins! Im so proud lol.

Mike is coming and auds but they just drop me off....

riley i wish i could give you my 14s, but i only have 1 pair of capris that fit me and my 2 12 pants that fit other then that its all 16s and up..im gonna bring clothes on saturday not tomorrow cause i have to go thru it all:D

I have an addiction to clothes:( I was hoping someone might have something interview savy for me.... size 10 or 12 would work..:bored: You would get it back......... Just a top:D I can do my slacks:D

ALSO, anyone have any M or L Scrubs... i have a million in 2x but none small enough for me now. And when i get the job i need em.

Oh yeah and yes im excited about the vet hospital, i technically can go in as a technician but i really am not emotionally ready for that stress.. i have my Associates in Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science so its right up my alley:D

Im scared to leave my baby, so i told her i only wanna do 3 or 4 days a week, 3 10 hours would be PERFECT! or 4 8s. Its going to kill me to say bye to my angel:( but how i look at it is this is temporary looks awesome on my resume (shows somethin past college:D ) and when mike and i get preggers i can work for a couple months then go on maternity leave and quit.. then be a SAHM again. This would just help us get outa debt and start our lives.

Wow i went on and on sorry:( I guess im a lil anxious...

I am scattered too Nicole. Usually have my car packed and ready to leave in the morning........it will be a mad dash this time!! I have the clothes by the door but 20's are hard to get rid of in our group!! We are all to small now.

I am in 16/18s now. XL top or 14/16 tops. I am not gonna have any clothes soon...............

Oh and bring the clothes in we can do it in the waiting room:D Im so excited to see you all.

SLEEVE! ARE YOU KIDIDNG ME! I woulda done the sleeve hands down. I love my band dont get me wrong, but ok with us looking at relocating it was soo scary cause i depend on my surgeon, and going in. I pay extra to have kaiser insurance when other insurances were offered to us at intel. So yeah easy i woulda done the sleeve.. to late now:D I still love my band though.

Oh and weired sore! You are sure sensitive! I dont feel anything after the fill... the only thing i ever felt after mine was the day after i tried the egg that got stuck for 5 min..

NIcole my mom just gave me a bunch of 10/12's not sure what is there but I will check it out and if there is something good for an interview I will bring it tomorrow.

11 pounds is GREAT!! I wish, I wish.............

Yea I worry too about losing my Kaiser if I move or get laid off................sleeve would have been nice. But oh well the way I see it I need to work the band and if they find something better later on I could have it revised..........well maybe if Kaiser would pay again!!! LOL.

Hi Everyone,

Just getting back from Vegas attending a 4-day conference for work. Even though I got up every morning to go to the gym I didn’t do so well with the diet. They fed us B-L-D…way too much food, not to mention the cocktails. So tomorrow is another day, back at it.

WOW I just read through the last 5 pages of posts. So in a nutshell…:lol:

-the 5 day pouch test was harder than expected- I can’t imagine being successful either.:bored:

-we got a newbie to our group-welcome Tamera! These ladies are a wealth of information. When you email you PCP make sure to tell her that since you talked to her you’ve done a lot of research and now you are ready to be referred to orientation as well.:smile2:

-Chrisitine’s been busy having a good time. You look absolutely gorgeous, that before and after picture tells it all.:thumbup:

-Nicole’s new job prospect- great news; think positive thoughts, everything will fall into place.:thumbup:

- the group fill sounds fun, I can’t wait til I’m able to join you. There is a Pete’s coffee and a jamba juice just on the other side of the fwy, can’t miss it, it’s in a new strip mall.:tongue2:

-I’m planning on joining you all at the sac group meeting. I can’t wait to meet you all, and I’m bringing a camera.:thumbup:

Update on work- they’ve decided to give everyone an 8% pay cut. I guess this means the weight will come off easier since I’ll probably starve to death.:scared2:

Take care,

Jes

We are taking a 2.9% paycut and forloughs are on the table. We lost 15 people in our office. Maybe more to come in September............stupid economy.

NIcole all the 12's are winter clothes girl!! Also my mom is 60 and some of it is older style.........black pants might work but the sweater that goes with is very winter-y

Ok, so I'm late on this been real busy tonight but there is a starbucks right by my house in vallejo, which is right by the bridge. There is no traffic from my house to pinole in the am - summer time! So, anybody get this before they leave in the am and wants to meet there call me

I haven't gotten all caught up on the posts yet but see that you all have been busy - night night

Edited by Desperate1

Thanks Tina for looking:D

Guess I get to go shopping,

so the scale is FABULOUS to me this am 188!! thank the goodness... Now lets hope i weigh in under 200 at kaiser, i hate having to be dressed lol.

Ok girls ill see you all in a lil while.. oh i almost didnt wake up this am... eek:D

Good Morning Ladies!!

Darn. My doctor is out of the office until the 30th, so no one can do anything till then I assume, unless the dr. on call for her will refer me. I will call on my break @ 10, and see what they tell me.

Good luck @ the fill today for everyone who's going! I don't know why but last night I was very sad. I feel like I want this bad, but nothing is moving in terms of what I should be doing. I dunno. I weighed myself and I am back to 277. I was 258 about a month and a half ago. I just feel really down on myself.

Well, talk to everyone later! :bored:

Christine - WOW!!!! :bored: You look great!!

As for what's around Pinole - Subway, Jamba juice, Red Onion, Walgreens, Trader Joes, Pete's coffee, Jack in the Box, and a few smaller places. (I go to Jamba alot).

Good morning ladies!!!

Missed you all...I had to work 5 12 hr shifts in a row so I wasn't able to get on much!!!

It sounds like everyone is doing ok!!!

I am up and down...emotionally that is......but my scale is still going down so i can't complain!! 203 baby!!!! So close!!!!

I can't wait to see everyone on Sat....