Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

I HAVE EXCELLENT NEWS!!!! I called Jenn and twisted her arm....SHE'S COMING TO ALABAMA!!!! :( :thumbup: :w00t: :lol: :mad: :w00t:

What a great day.

Ayla is finally coming to visit. Can't wait to see pics of her and her happy family.

Michelle. Congrats to you. Enjoy your freed up time.

Got my tickets and got the seats I wanted. It pays to be persistant.

Laura, Thanks for your help.

I decided to stay home and PMS & cramp instead of the graduation.

Jenn-glad you can go...i will make the next one for sure.

Lemme go take a handful of muscle relaxers....

Thanks gals

Terry- you know as soon as i got off the phone with you i had the instant "holy shit i have to get on a plane" Since i don't have any credit cards, when my mother gets back i'll book the flight.

I told/asked Kev if it was ok that i go, he said i deserve it but is kind of freaked out..... our entire woking on thing, and his son is leaving for the Navy on the 23rd and ds's last day of school is the 24th, and he claims he is taking us away on the 4th for the week, he knows i don't trust that until we are in the car.

Heather, congrats.

I just wanted to pop on, I have to do laundry and really want to clean, ok not really but it is going to rain so good time to do it. I seem to be mowing the lawn every few days to keep it neat.... and keep me outside.

YAY TERRY!! YAY JENN!!!

YAAAAAAAAAAY HEATHER & AYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was same way, the morning I went in I posted here and was freaking out lol.

Just got home, thought about Heather all day!! If anyone has her address can you send it to my email so I can send her a card? Also what is her husbands name?

Good evening, Violets..

What a great day today and hopefully we'll have another little Violet to spoil soon.

I did my pool exercises two times today for close to an hour each time and took a 50 minute bike ride with the Bobster. I ate perfectly and snacked this evening on soy nuts. I know I'm at my sweet spot with the band. I could barely get dinner down... stuffed chicken breast and broccoli with cheese. I'm doing my best to cut out sweets and ice cream and let the band do what it's supposed to do. I'm really hoping to get that -5# this month. The Bobster was sweet today. When he came to find me in Walmart after he got gas in my car, his first words were..."gosh, you look thin". I LOVE that guy!!

Tracy.. sorry you couldn't make the trip to see your nephew graduate. Hope you're feeling better.

I'm going to finish my last bottle of juice and then head to bed. Everyone have a great evening. sleep well.

(((HEATHER))) We are thinking about you!!! XOXOXOOX

morning gals

lost another .5 today... small and steady.... i'm determined to be back to onderland in 10 days!

going to drink my coffee, just got out of the shower, getting my hair all cut off at 10, i'm very sad about that but i'm loosing it in massive amounts, all in the back, and it looks so thin, so i'm going to cut it off to try to make it look healthier.

oh well... have a great day, i'll be checking in to see if we have another baby.

Laura, i can't wait to see carson!

No news on Heather and Ayla yet????????

Up and getting ready to head to the gym with Hubby. Than it's come home and get my bills paid. A little house work. Vacumm the pool and than it pool time all weekend. Weather is supposed to be really nice.

Have a great day, HUGS.

Good Friday morning everyone!

I wonder how Heather & the baby are doing.

Don't really have too much to say. Just hope you all have a great day. Respect the pouch.

Good morning everyone!!

Kat - I've been meaning to ask you.... is Kinsey still loving her new school? I bet you miss each other terribly, though. That part's gotta be hard. What's this other job you've got cookin'?

I've got a busy weekend on tap -- none of it involves actual FUN -- just errands, errands, errands! Yuck!! But I only have to work 3 days next week, then I'm on vacation for a week. Heading to the Guadalupe River....ahhhhhhh. So if I can just hang on for a bit longer, I'll be OK.

It's vewy, vewy quiet here at the office today and that is a GOOD thing. I've got lots of personal work that needs to be done! LOL