Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinkin' Violets Part 3 Read HERE!

Hah, ok I caught up with it.. still curious what your response is, but I saw what the OP was.. What'd you say?

Remember I told ya'll how I went thru and found all these customers' customers, and then blah blah, they made me send out a retraction today (an official one, drawn up by our old customer). It ends up this is all kinds of miscommunications. They do still owe us lots of money and we are still going to go after their customers--just a different way. So after I send out all these retractions, I am to keep going through all the files and go after the 'rest' of their customers but not use their name. The joys of my job I guess.

Heather, if it makes you feel any better, I can gain 10 pounds that quick and I am not even pregnant :rolleyes:

I think the thread got deleted because it was glorified spam and that is what I wrote. Too bad you missed it because you could have lost 2-3 dress sizes in 10 minutes, lol.

Then the poster (only 1 post to their name) got miffed and said they were a real person and I am shallow and sent me a personalized email to that affect, unbeknownst to them their email address shows up in my email showing they are from the same company that they are not advertising for and I called them out on it.

Not that big a deal, or even all that interesting . . . until luluc posts that she checked out their website and mentioned that instead of enhancing a person it looks like they are walking around with a full diaper. Not only is it ultra poochy in the back end, it is discolored, lol.

It was the combo of the ridiculousness of the post with the picture of the fanny molder that gave me the giggles because luluc was so dead on. It is under fanny shaper on this page: Creative New Image - Products

Heather- I know it's mean, but I'm a lil glad you're gaining weight because it makes me not feel so bad about mine. When I was crying about the weight I was gaining you were going "Oh I lost 2lbs this week!".. I know, I'm bad. Misery loves company?!!

Don't hold it against me!! Now we can lose it together :rolleyes:

Lol, I understand completely. I knew it was going to catch up with me eventually, I just didn't realize it would happen all at once. We can definitely lose it together :0).

Ok, I'm jealous. How did you swing a totally free trip and where can I get one???

Well my cousin works for a company that every year, the top sales person and a guest gets a trip to some exotic place. So, my cousin wins the trip this year, she asked her mother to go, but her mother doesn't want to. Crazy, but she just doesn't like to travel. My cousin then asked her DH, but he just had shoulder surgery and really doesn't think he will be up to it, plus he HATES the sun. Crazy man! So, I was her third choice, lol. I really don't care that I was her third choice, I'll take it.

We're staying the Cancun Palace, which is a 5 star all-inclusive resort. I'm totally thrilled. Hopefully I'll get my passport in time.

My DH is very nervous about me going because the US has issued a travel alert to Mexico. I'll be careful, I'll just lay on the beach and sip my drink. :rolleyes:

Edited by Sunshine2

Well my cousin works for a company that every year, the top sales person and a guest gets a trip to some exotic place. So, my cousin wins the trip this year, she asked her mother to go, but her mother doesn't want to. Crazy, but she just doesn't like to travel. My cousin then asked her DH, but he just had shoulder surgery and really doesn't think he will be up to it, plus he HATES the sun. Crazy man! So, I was her third choice, lol. I really don't care that I was her third choice, I'll take it.

We're staying the Cancun Palace, which is a 5 star all-inclusive resort. I'm totally thrilled. Hopefully I'll get my passport in time.

My DH is very nervous about me going because the US has issued a travel alert to Mexico. I'll be careful, I'll just lay on the beach and sip my drink. :rolleyes:

Sunshine,

That's a nice resort. and when you stay at one of the Palace resorts you can go and enjoy all the palace resorts. I believe 5 of them. We honeymooned at the Moon Palace and have been back 2 more times since. It's nice to be able to take the shuttle to the other palace resorts for a change of scenery for a day. We had the all inclusive and you get all you can eat or drink at all the palaces also. This last time I didn't eat a whole lot. I enjoyed the resort more because I wasn't focused on eating anything and everything. They also have free tours you get to choose from that some are fun to do.

Heather, glad to know that I'm not the only one that pisses people off. LOL. I didn't see the post but went and looked at the pic. That is a very funny and unusual picture. Why would you want an ass that big. Ok, I had one that big but I'm loseing it.

Okay I feel left out, nobody has beat me up over a post, although I think mentioning $^()&%# made Susie almost write me a hate note!!! I don't see anything when I click on it.

Okay I went to get my fill, and it is really interesting how they do fills. They do it standing up. Of course when she pokes me I am lying down, but then I stand up and she fill me and then watches in a barium swallow till it is the right fill. She originally put in 1 cc then took .2 out, then .1 out then another .2 out. Interesting.

I have another headache!!! This sucks!!

Have a good night!! I am excited both DWTS and 24!!

Janie, You are so lucky I didn't get in my car and drive over there and beat the ever loving crap out of you for mentioning those things. OK, do you feel better now??? Hope I made your day.

Now, back to DWTS.

That's what I need. A fill.

I feel like the White Rabbit... running all around...

Make it a great day, everyone!

Heather - that contraption looks more like a torture device than an undergarment! Aaaack!!

Speaking of *$#! posters, is ol' whats-her-name still around? My nemesis and I can't even remember her name...but you all know who I"m talking about, right? (brain like a sieve...argh)

Heather & Laura - uh, aren't you supposed to gain weight during pregnancy? Oh yeah, I remember those last two months stepping on the scale and going :laugh:

Yep, I gotta change my ticker too. :tt2: I wish we could have bottled that enthusiasm we had at the beginning...I could sure use some of that right now.

Edited by TerriDoodle

Good morning, Violet..

Busy day today. I'm pretending to be Michelle. Volunteer shift at the hospital, PMS luncheon, dogs to the groomers, singing rehearsal.

I'm finishing up my oatmeal and then will be on my way. Everyone have a great day!!

Terry.. if you mean Wasa....yup, she's still around. If you don't mean her.... someone else will have to figure it out..

TracyinKS... you gonna apply to be a stunt driver now?? Hope you're ok this morning!!!

Getting myself up and ready to go to the surgical center. My Mom is having her hand operated on this morning. When she bends her middle finger, it stays bent, she has to pry it open, and it is painful, so they are fixing it this morning.

Not sure that I will be of any help, since I will have Kinsey, but I will be moral support--and someone for Dad to talk to while she is actually in surgery.

I am about ready, needed to print out an envelope so I can mail a payment today----then need to go get the girl up. She is not a good early riser! She grouches her way in to the day when not allowed to wake up on her own!!! LOL, she can go back to sleep in the car on the way over.

When Rick just left for work, it is cold and reallllllly windy out there. Lovely! I come in,and chose clothes for both of us with that in mind. Think we will do a ponytail day as well, and avoid windblown looks!!

So, will check back in with you when I get home later today.

Oh yeah, Rick survived round 2. Although one of his supervisors got laid off as well as 4 guys at the same level. So still holding our breath. He is on jury duty, and says he hates that---the last thing they need to know is that the place can survive without him!!! LOL

Talk to ya in awhile.