Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Rhondalou and Edie's Big Virtual Adventure 11/21/08

I made it 4 more miles today. I love the feeling of power that getting this much exercise in gives me. It makes me feel strong and healthy.

I am over a fourth of my way to the Tenn line.

edie

Hey Ladies! Where are you? Just happened to run across you all's little trip and wondered how you are doin. Are you getting any closer? Edie, I just noticed that we are from the same area! Jenhay

Whew what wonderful wonderful and then a bad week and then a wonderful week I have had.

Xmas holidays I was so busy and finishing up everything no "exercise" exercising.

New years holiday week same thing.

Then I had a cold virus that put me in the bed. Yuk with lots of Kleenexes.

But then a week in FL with lots of walking. I am going to estimate 15 miles. It was wonderful ! The nature trails were the best. I was in the Port Charlotte area of FL.

edie

Been a very busy lapbander.

In my week of vacation I walked 21 miles. 3 miles walk yesterday with pet and 3 more with her today.

27 more towards TN line.

edie

I am not as good as posting here as Edie-she is such a good girl. I would estimate I have walked 60 miles since I last posted.

Went and logged some miles at the gym. 2.5 miles.

Wanna join us jenhay?

:thumbup:

Hi You Two, Have not been on the net much for the last week considering the ice storm we had and the only electricity we have had for the last 6 days is from our generator which we only run for about 6 to 8 hrs a day, and we alternate the times so we can keep the house warm. would love to join you on your trip, just give me the details and as soon as my life gets back to half way normal, I will start. Edie, how are you doing in all this mess from the ice storm? I know you only live about 25 miles from me

oh I forgot to mention that my whole family, ( married son/wife/2 grandkids, 2 single sons who live next door and 1 of their best friends and a girlfriend) has been staying with us for the past 6 days also. Empty nest syndrome is certainly a thing of the past, at least until we get electricity back!

Brrrrrr, I have been without electricity. My cousins with 3 dogs and gas logs took us in for a week!! My husband is a lineman for an utility company and of course is working horrible hours. I don't even want to get into what he is dealing with.

So needless to say I walked one mile outside one day about 4 days ago.

I lost 3 lbs sitting and freezing . Wow.

edie