Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Will be Banded on the 1st Sept!! Wish me Luck!!! :)

Hey all!!!

Cant believe it i only have 3 days to go and i will no longer be gg2007 but transform to gg2007bandSTAR! lol lol I cant wait to to start the journey...i guess im on the only one for the 1st sept to be banded! But i just wanted to wish all of my fellow sept samurai's the best and i will update you all as soon as im up and about!! I will be doing my updates via my video blog...and if you lucky i may even show you my scars lmao!! (but i will pop in and post here also)

Although my surgery is not till monday...i am going abroad for mine to belguim so will be travelling on sun morn...i wont be around much 2morro as i will be busy getting my things together (i always leave it to the last minute lol)

Anyways im gonna stop babling!!

Wish me all the best!!:lol::thumbup::biggrin:

Good luck all

Luv GG!! xx

Good luck! Have a safe trip, and recover fast. We'll miss you!

teri

Congratulations and good luck!! How exciting for you to be our first to be banded!!

:biggrin: bandSTAR

:lol:

Hey all!! Thanks for all the lovely msgs....will keep you all updated about how im doing!! Ohhhh myyyy...im so excited!!! I think ive packed way to much stuff...but thats nothing new in my case!! lol lol

GG

xx

You will be in my prayers. It's so weird that you have a Mon surgery. That's a holiday for us and everything is closed! you lucky lucky girl. Good luck!

Oh GG my friend.....YOu know I am praying for you!!! Please update us as soon as you can! I am so excited for you to start your journey with me!!! I am thinking of you.

Oh I also changed my name: I was Happy_days....and now Miss_strait

Hey all!!!

Cant believe it i only have 3 days to go and i will no longer be gg2007 but transform to gg2007bandSTAR! lol lol I cant wait to to start the journey...i guess im on the only one for the 1st sept to be banded! But i just wanted to wish all of my fellow sept samurai's the best and i will update you all as soon as im up and about!! I will be doing my updates via my video blog...and if you lucky i may even show you my scars lmao!! (but i will pop in and post here also)

Although my surgery is not till monday...i am going abroad for mine to belguim so will be travelling on sun morn...i wont be around much 2morro as i will be busy getting my things together (i always leave it to the last minute lol)

Anyways im gonna stop babling!!

Wish me all the best!!:smile::thumbup::wink2:

Good luck all

Luv GG!! xx

I can't wait to see your video and yes I for one want to see the scars! This is so weird I am so excited for you and I feel like we are almost Sisters. I guess we are in a way. If I was in Belgium I would visit you in the hospital and hold your hand. And take you for a walk down the hall. Just know that all of us wish you a fast a speedy recovery. And just list Sisters, give us all the juicy details:lol: Take care Debbie

I hope you all the best and look forward to seeing the results. I have mine on the 2nd...so I'm right behind you. GO TEAM!!!!

Local time in Brussels, Belgium is 2:59 AM, Monday, Sep 01, 2008

GG if you read this, I am thinking of you!

===================================================

Not sure about any of you, but I am going nuts. I keep thinking about GG and I had to know the time difference. Looks like 9 hours for PST. Only a few hours to go.

GG was the first person who responded to one of my postings and I feel a connection. I wish I could be there with her.

hey all!!!

woooooo u will never guess what!!! im a an official bandster...i can now claim my gg2007bandSTAR title!!!

Im doing welll....i wasnt in that much pain, day 1...but i was dosed up on pain meds from the hospital, i think the shoulder pain was bothering me more than the port pain. but the shoulder pain has now gone...and it just the port that is giving me a lil pain at the mo. i have just taken some more parcetamol and i can feel the pain easing already...check out my vid blogs for more....!!

thanks again for the lovely msgs and good luck to the rest of the september samurias!! Im am thinking about each and every one of you...

right time to stop babling...im off for a lie doown!

love gg xxx

CONGRATS TO OUR VERY FIRST SEPTEMBER BandSTAR!! I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling pretty good, and not experiencing too much pain. I know you need your rest, but don't forget to: walk, walk, walk, sip, sip, sip. :tt2: