Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much to expect to lose with tt and ext.

I have gone down from 204lb to 118lb how much would be expected to be lost lb wise if i have Tummy Tuck, and excess skin from arms and legs, i have gone to seeing my rib cage and collar bones, i know everyone will be different, but please share your experiences, i am slightly pear shaped, but to bone on my hip bone now.

And how much do the implants weigh, no idea what size will get but not to large am a 10d now but nothing on top of bra section.

Edited by slimmy120
extra inserted

I don't have implants so I can't answer but I did have a Tummy Tuck. I lost 6.5 lbs of pannus. I have heard some people lose 10 lbs or more though. Boy girl, you must be 5'2". Good for you!

I am 5 ft 3 and still addicted to the cheese and nuts, but allowing those treats daily if i been good drinking my Water and excercising. Read your post from your Tummy Tuck experience too, hopefully all going well for you now. Going to talk to doc re my tummy tuck next visit, he suggested the arms and legs two visits ago, he said i am doing so well, and he says with my attitude -- changed my lifestyle ,and eating to live, not living to eat anymore, and never wanting to be fat again, he said he suggests go ahead, but he said also suggests boob job but he does not do that - he says i need to give me some shape up there now. and wow girl you have done real well too.

That is fantastic. Thanks for the compliment. I am about 10 lbs slimmer from the pic above. My goal weight is 200 with a stretch goal of 185. Weight Watchers wants me at 169 but I've been that low before and truthfully I am too boney at that weight. I am 5'9" tall. There are some lapbanders the same height as me and they are like 145 and size 10. I can't imagine being that low. I feel great in a 16. I am there right now with pants but not jeans. Jeans are my goal. I am looking into a Tummy Tuck revision so we shall see. I am going to be going through a divorce this coming year so right now that isn't my priority. I am 13 lbs from goal, 28 from stretch so we shall see. I look at things the same way you do. I enjoy my favorite foods in moderation. I just love cheese and almonds. I eat them a couple days a week and its really gratifying. I have been through a lot with my band in just over 2 years. I'm one with a fickle band. Truthfully, I just hit my sweet spot about 5 weeks ago. It took me over 20 fills and unfills, PBs, reflux, everything to get there. Its a great feeling losing consistently now and not throwing up. There is truly a fine line. Keep me posted on your surgery. Julie