Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Try #2 for 8 Months Out Stats

What have you lost?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What have you lost?

Old age . . . I forgot how to make a poll!

Sorry

AND . . . there were like 140 of us December bandsters at the beginning posting . . . lets see more numbers, even if you don't wanna chat :smile:

Edited by christasha

Hoping to push to the top of the 70's this month.

I'm so excited to be seeing some people I haven't seen in months. They are definitely shocked with the new me.

A friend of my husbands told him the other day that I'm going to have to find myself a hotter husband if I keep it up. Not that he's insecure in the least but it sure does make me feel good.

I agree that we need to hear from more of our Merry Losers. Share your numbers everyone!!!!

I'm still here! Just been busy with work, my new body and a new love in my life. Everything has been great. Weight loss has been moving like a herd of turtles. Excercise is going well. Just wanted to check in...

I think I would like to lose at least 10lb this month. I need to start hitting the treadmill or at least start working out. But I've been getting the worst gas pains this past month. & all I need is a little problem to make a huge excuse haha. Anyway, I'll keep you updated on the weight loss. I am 89lb down so far!

Here's hoping the 8th month yields better results than last month. I only lost 2 pounds last month despite making good food choices. I guess you could say I plateaued. I haven't exercised in 3 weeks and hope to get back next week. My blood pressure was too low and causing me to be dizzy. I have been weaning off medication per my doctor's advise. That is one big NSV though since it was my only co-morbidity.

I missed my goal of Onderland by 08/01. I am still a little over 4 pounds away. Just so I make it by 09/01. I want to be under 200 when I leave for my cruise at the end of the month.

I had my fourth fill this morning. Hopefully this will help too. I have been eating a little too much I think although calories have been between 1000-1100. That's what you get when you are older than dirt, I guess, and a sluggish metabolism. I can't complain though as I am down a total of 131 since I began my wieght loss journey.

Keep up the good work, you guys. We are so much better than 8 month ago.

Realize Band= 1/15/08 Dr. Atkinson & Dr. Soong at North Vista Hospital, North Las Vegas, Nevada. Lost 127 pounds + morbid obesity 4ever. No fills yet. Good Luck to all & may all your flushes be Royals. Hasta Pronto, George:thumbup:

I am still here also down 50 pds. I have stopped excerising the past 6 wks or so l,been so hot and putting a lot of hrs in at my job no excuse I know trying to get back on the treadmill. Other wise I have gotten a lot of good feedback on my weightloss. My parents keep saying how pretty I am lol. I went from a size 22 to a 12 can't ever remember being that size so that is really a big nsv. Keep up the good work everyone.

I posted this on the other thread but I will post it here too.

Hello everyone, I had no idea this area even existed, lol. Glad I found it. Here are my stats 8 months out.

Banded on December 13, 2007 by Dr. Kirshenbaum in Denver, Co with a 14CC APL Large Lap Band. I have had a total of 6 fills and I am now at 10.25cc's. My restriction is fairly good, although it has been diminishing the past few weeks so I think it is time for another fill soon. I have one scheduled on Aug 26th.

I have lost a total of 110 pounds so far and I still have 126 pounds left to lose but I feel GREAT! I have survived mostly on high Protein and low carbs. My diet consists of mainly baked fish, chicken, tuna salad, Protein shakes, scrambled eggs and lots of veggies. I rarely eat Pasta, bread, potatoes, sugar, starches, and other high-carb foods. When I do, my weight loss stalls so I stay away from them. I am hoping to be at goal by next December.

Thanks for all the encouraging updates. Keep up the great work everyone.

lachica39

OK ladies, if you recall, I have not lost any more weight since 4/30/08

it is depressing and frustrating. I have a appt. tomorrow and will discuss my options with the Doc. I am still debating on an unfill.

I need to eat during the day (not hungry or slimming) and eat to much in the evening.

but here is my before and after pics. seeing my before and after pics is somewhat satisfying but enough is enough

post-223976-13813137470898_thumb.jpg

post-223976-13813137470999_thumb.jpg

Just thought I would check in with the fellow Dec Bandsters! Hello!!!

I am not quite at my 8 month mark, will be on Aug. 27. As of today, I have lost a total of 102 pounds. I feel great, and off the BP meds.

Exercising 5 out 7 days. Can't wait to see the results at the one year mark, I hope that I can reach goal by then, but the last month has been slower than others with the loss, but I did lose about 9 inches from all over. So I am happy about that.

Keep up the great work everybody!!

Hey there! Everyone looks great!!! Seriously, we should all be really proud of ourselves.

Ive been in Europe for the past 5 months, So I havent been able to check in here as often as I would like.

Things are going well, Ive lost about 100 lbs, so far. With 60 more to loose. I have done almost NO excersizing, just walking here and there with my kids. When I get back to the states Im joining a gym, so hopefully the 60 more pounds will come off fast.