Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

chewable multi vitamin advice

My doc also said flinstone chewables were fine. I took 2 but I recently found Centrum chewables and I just take that since I only have to chew 1...

I was banded 0n 7/15/08. My nurse, whose been banded for 2 years, suggested viactiv chewables. I love them, they are chocolate covered cherry flavor. They do not bother me at all, I usually eat it in evening it's like having a little piece of chocolate! Good luck!

I take 2 chewable "Building Blocks" Vitamins. My sister had gastric bypass years ago and was advised to take this vitamins that are specially formulated for bariatric patients. Now they have ones that are for Lap band patients. Had all my blood work checked for nutrients and vitamins and my readings so far are good.

Their website is www.bbvitamins.com

Check it out!

Hi,

I use Solotron chewables they are for lap band patients. I get then from GNC. Good Luck! I am one month banded and all bloodwork shows that I am well ballenced with the Vitamin supplement that I am using.:thumbup:

I'm from the UK & I'm taking Haliborange Multi-Vitamin liquid, which tastes of orange (surprisingly!! :)) & is yummy! Its the first Vitamin that I have taken for more than a fortnight!!

Looking at other answers on this post, I like the idea of the chocolate chews! I've found the Viactiv website but can't find anywhere to buy them, outside of the US. I can't even ask a question on the website because of having to say I'm from a particular state of the US!!

Does anyone know of a website that would ship these to the UK? I've found a few on Ebay (all from US) but they seem to be selling "out of date" ones & the shipping costs seem a bit expensive!

Any help on this would be appreciated. I want to try the chocolate Multi-Vitamins & also the Chocolate Calcium chews!

Keeping my fingers crossed!

Suzi :biggrin2:

I'm terrible at remembering to take Vitamins (I think it's because I have five pills to take every morning to begin with, and somehow manage to "forget" the vitamin), but was repulsed at the taste of children's chewables. Now I know why I found a hidden cache of tossed Vitamins in the bottom of my son's closet, lol! They really are awful! I haven't found a single brand I could stomach.

Today I went and bought Centrum Silver in Mixed berry flavor. When I opened the jar and saw the actual size of these things, I blanched at the thought of having to chew something that size that just might taste no better than Flintstones did. Boy, was I ever wrong! I wouldn't go so far as to say that they're delicious, but they are most definitely easily palatable. No "lemon face" for me!

What a pleasant suprise that was. I'm hoping this run-down feeling I have will soon be in the past, because I'm sure I've been needing more nutrients in my diet these days.

I am a huge costco fan, so I have a giant bottle of Kirkland brand Vitamins and I split them up before taking them.

Does calcium citrate come in a chewable? My dr. and nutritionist both told me that the body hardly absorbs Calcium carbonate. At my age, I don't want osteoporosis.

I chew up those chocolate calcium chews too, but they are calcium carbonate, so I think I do it mainly because they taste good. I take the citrucil petites which are calcium citrate, but I want to go to chewables. Does anyone know if you can get calcium citrate in a chewable? I don't have a costco here. I get everything at Walmart, but I will order online if I have to.

I buy "Bariatric Advantage" chewables - kind of taste like sweet tarts. The pharmacy in the hospital where I got banded have them. I wish I would have bought the chewable calcium citrate (maybe I will make a trip) because it's hard to cut those big horse pills up every day.

I think you can buy the Bariatric Advantage Vitamins online.

After hearing a radio segment on the binders in chewables and preservatives in liquids I decided to try a powder multiple that you mix with liquid. I really like it and I can tell the difference in how I feel. I went with the All One brand and actually chose the senior formula because it has some extra things like Ginko.

Britt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • ChunkCat

I have no clue where to upload this, so I'll put it here. This is pre-op vs the morning of my 6 month appointment! In office I weight 232, that's 88 lbs down since my highest weight, 75 lbs since my surgery weight! I can't believe this jacket fit... I am smaller now than the last time I was this size which the surgeon found really amusing. He's happy with where I am in my weight loss and estimates I'll be around 200 lbs by my 1 year anniversary! My lowest weight as an adult is 195, so that's pretty damn exciting to think I'll be near that at a year. Everything from there will be unknown territory!!

· 3 replies
      1. AmberFL

You look amazing!!! 😻 you have been killing it!

2. NickelChip

Congratulations! You're making excellent progress and looking amazing!

3. BabySpoons

So proud of you Cat. Getting into those smaller size clothes is half the fun isn't it?. Keep up the good work!!!!

• BeanitoDiego

I changed my profile image to a molecule of protein. Why? Because I am certain that it saved my life.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

That's brilliant! You've done amazing!! I should probably think about changing my profile picture at some point. Mine is the doll from Squid Games. Ironically the whole premise of the show is about dodging death. We've both done that...

• eclarke

Two years out. Lost 120 , regained 5 lbs. Recently has a bout of Norovirus, lost 7 pounds in two days. Now my stomach feels like it did right after my surgery. Sore, sensitive to even water.  Anyone out there have a similar experience?
      · 0 replies
    • Eve411

April Surgery
      Am I the only struggling to get weight down. I started with weight of 297 and now im 280 but seem to not lose more weight. My nutrtionist told me not to worry about the pounds because I might still be losing inches. However, I do not really see much of a difference is this happen to any of you, if so any tips?
      Thanks
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches