Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How much have you lost July Butterfllies??

Ok, so I was feeling kind of down this week and decided to look at some old pictures. I found the one that I took a couple weeks after surgery and wanted to compare it to now. So I took a picture of myself, and it helped me see what I can't see in the mirror every day.

post-240160-13813137846578_thumb.jpg

post-240160-13813137846921_thumb.jpg

Thanks Sunshine... I was really discouraged when I weighed this morning and learned that I had actually gained back 4 lbs in the last week! But I am back on track this morning. My downhill slide started on Halloween (bad time for me considering what a chocaholic I am and then deer season at my house, which is a big deal. Lots of company, food, card playing and visiting. I have three sons and it is like grand central station around here with all the friends and everyone stopping by cause they know this is where everyon will be and of course they all bring in food, the wrong kind. I have not told anyone outside my immediate family about my band so I need to watch more closely and not get off track so easily. Thanks for the encouragement and you keep up the good work and we will all get there eventually. Jenhay

Ok, so I was feeling kind of down this week and decided to look at some old pictures. I found the one that I took a couple weeks after surgery and wanted to compare it to now. So I took a picture of myself, and it helped me see what I can't see in the mirror every day.
Your looking fantastic, boy you can really see the differance. and what a great idea, think i'll try it. I need a boost. same as the above post, I've been up and down with the same pound or two and it starts to drive you mad.

Jenhay~ I think being involved here helps me a TON, but I have only lost 25lbs since my preop diet. It is hard, we may be slower losers, but we WILL get there!!
Well they say slow and steady wins the race. I think in the end we'll all be where we need to be. I lost weight pretty fast but have now come to a hult.

Thanks Sunshine... I was really discouraged when I weighed this morning and learned that I had actually gained back 4 lbs in the last week! But I am back on track this morning. Thanks for the encouragement and you keep up the good work and we will all get there eventually. Jenhay

Don't stress too much! You are back on track and that is all that matters!! Keep going!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!

Your looking fantastic, boy you can really see the differance. and what a great idea, think i'll try it. I need a boost. same as the above post, I've been up and down with the same pound or two and it starts to drive you mad.

Thanks!! I was sitting on the same few pounds too. This really helped. You should post pictures too!!

Marie, what a difference! You look great.

I'm on day 1 of the 5 day pouch diet today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I'm pretty hungry now but I find if I drink a Protein Shake, that chases it away.

Marie, what a difference! You look great.

I'm on day 1 of the 5 day pouch diet today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I'm pretty hungry now but I find if I drink a Protein Shake, that chases it away.

what is the pouch diet

Marie, what a difference! You look great.I'm on day 1 of the 5 day pouch diet today. It wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I'm pretty hungry now but I find if I drink a Protein Shake, that chases it away.

Thanks!! Good luck on the pouch test!

I'm feeling great... 32 lbs gone forever. Even better, I have lost 17 inches. I love my band:thumbup:

what is the pouch diet

Congratz on losing so much! The pouch diet thing is to test your pouch, or to shrink it if it is stretched, I'm not 100% sure. Here is a link though.

Surgical Weight Loss 5 Day Pouch Test

Marie, I started on the pouch test today and so far so good, at least for today. I looked at your pictures and you look great. I would like to do that also but I am very computer challenged. I do well to log on and get to this site! I haven't even been able to do a ticker factory thing yet either. I am going to try to get to this thread at least once a day so I can keep up with everyones progress in comparison to mine'. Kimaly, Donna, Diva, you and I seem to be pretty close as far as our weight loss goes. So everyone hang in there and keep talking! Thanks Yall! Jenhay

Lotza, I would post but I'm a dummy when it comes to these things. Maybe I can get one of my kids to help me, I'll work on that.

Lotza, I would post but I'm a dummy when it comes to these things. Maybe I can get one of my kids to help me, I'll work on that.

All you do is do a new reply. Then click on the little paperclip, push browse, to find a picture that is on your computer, and after you double click on the pic you want, then it takes you back and you should push upload. It takes a minute or so, but then you can do it again to put 2 pics on. then just push close this window. It's not too hard.

Thx, I'll try it tomarrow. I have to take a new pic. I've not kept track with pic's but I know I have some befores in my laptop.

I hope this works!

post-234301-13813137876344_thumb.jpg

post-234301-13813137876781_thumb.jpg

The first pic I look like I'm pregnant with an elephant! eek !!