Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Vote for the September Bandster Name

What would you like the September bandster name to be?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What would you like the September bandster name to be?

• September Slims
    • September Samurai
    • September Slim Samurai
    • September Samurai Slims
    • September Starlets
    • Sly Septembers
    • September Sizzle
    • September Sable
    • Starlit September
    • September Starlight
    • September Sun
    • September Sunbird
    • September Speckles
    • September Swing
    • Swinging Septembers
    • September Swing Cats
    • Remember September
    • September Liberty
    • September Slutpuppies
    • 'Tember Tummy Tumblers
    • September and the Banshees

Well we voted that we DID want a bandster name to unify since we are all scheduled to be banded in September. The following names were suggested:

September Slims

September Samurai

September Slim Samurai

September Samurai Slims

September Starlets

Sly Septembers

September Sizzle

September Sable

Starlit September

September Starlight

September Sun

September Sunbird

September Speckles

September Swing

Swinging Septembers

September Swing Cats

Remember September

September Liberty

September Slutpuppies

'Tember Tummy Tumblers

September and the Banshees

Please take the time to look over the list and select a name for our unique and distinguished group. I'm sure as September gets closer more members will pop up.

4_7_6.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb113&pp=ZKman000

I had to vote for September & the Banshees. I am so stuck in the 80's!! Although, the September Slutpuppies made me laugh my butt off!

I had to vote for September & the Banshees. I am so stuck in the 80's!! Although, the September Slutpuppies made me laugh my butt off!

The 80's were a great time...but I'm no 'goth' girl!! I like the September Slutpuppies too!! But I figured if there were guys in the groups it might not fit for them.

The 80's were a great time...but I'm no 'goth' girl!! I like the September Slutpuppies too!! But I figured if there were guys in the groups it might not fit for them.

Men can be slut puppies, I'm sure of it. :biggrin:

Panda ~ your siggy is confusing what's your story?? 4_6_3.gif

You were suppose to be banded 3/08...but it didn't happen?? Inquiring minds wanna know!!

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZKman000

Panda ~ your siggy is confusing what's your story?? 4_6_3.gif

You were suppose to be banded 3/08...but it didn't happen?? Inquiring minds wanna know!!

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb112&pp=ZKman000

I actually went in for my band on 3-6-08, went into surgery, they opened me up, then pulled out becasue my Surgeon said she couldn't sew the band in; my stomach was in the way. So, they wanted me to lose 30 more pounds on top of the 55 I already did.

So basically, I've been spending the last 4 months trying to do that, but my head wasn't in the right space, then the weight just stopped coming off so easily and finally the Doc said she thinks my stomach fat is soft enough to manipulate it properly. They aren't going in the "traditional" way and I will have a whole new set of scars. But hey, I know I'll lose a bunch of them when I get my PS.

In case you're wondering. I'm "apple" shaped with the majority of my weight in my lower tummy area. I have relatively thin arms, legs and face and probably only look about 50-60 pounds or so overweight in those areas.Though in reality, I was 227 pounds over weight at one point and now about 130.

My situation is not common place and there are people bigger than me getting the band, but unfortunately my weight is not spread out like most people's.

I'm hoping everything works out this time. I'm doing my best to continue losing as much weight as possible. I figure the more I lose the easier the surgery will be and the less I'll have to lose after surgery. I can't say that I'm not worried,though. I am and trying to be as positive about the situation as I can be. :biggrin:

Pandagirl ~ whoa...you have been there and then some!! Like you said the 30 pounds that you have to lose will make it so much easier in the long run. You are definately on the move!!

I guess we have totally different body shapes...I carry my weight EVERYWHERE, but my waist/stomach. My butt, breast, arms, thighs...so I hope I lose it proportionally.

Well if you ever need words of encouragement let me know...I have pom poms.

18_1_37.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZKman000

Pandagirl ~ whoa...you have been there and then some!! Like you said the 30 pounds that you have to lose will make it so much easier in the long run. You are definately on the move!!

I guess we have totally different body shapes...I carry my weight EVERYWHERE, but my waist/stomach. My butt, breast, arms, thighs...so I hope I lose it proportionally.

Well if you ever need words of encouragement let me know...I have pom poms.

18_1_37.gif

sig.jsp?pc=ZSzeb095&pp=ZKman000[/quote

wow panda . use that same determination once u r banded andiknow u willb successful.

mommie; we need some september samurai siggies.

Work it...work it...

Like the siggie April. What do you guys think? The siggy from Arpil or can someone else come up with something.

I can't wait to put September Samurai in my signature!! I'm so proud and excited to be with a bunch of future bandsters that are full of optimism!!

I love your siggy disign, April! :thumbup: