Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

For me Macy's, Nordstrom, great glam & BeBe...can't wait to be at goal

Ladies:

Believe it or not I have have never been much of a shopper, but have always looked the best I could for my size. In fact it has been a year since I last bought anything (I don't work outside of the house anymore).

We are preparing to go on a cruise, and I realize my last purchase was 1 year ago before my last cruise since I shopped.

So I'm truly looking forward to going out and shopping anytime and in any store I please. Victoria Secrets is high on my list. It will also be great to stop shopping primarily from catalogs.

It doesn't matter, i'll shop at wal-mart and K-mart, as long as i'm out of that damn Lane Bryant and Ashley Stuart. I hate the chubby shops, lol.:)

Ann Taylor Loft, The Limited, Express, Victoria Secret, LVLX

I've seen Greatglam.com and they do have some fierce items. They have some plus sizes too.

I used to like NY& co, so I think I will hit there again. Luckily many designers have a plus size collection.

Except for Vikie's which may be a good thing

Edited by theninside

hey everyone!, tryna b new 2 the group.I like name brands but I LOVE shoes! I just want 2 b able 2 shop on the 14 and under side of any store! Don't get me wrong though, i love me some baby phat and apple bottoms and lane bryant and new york and co. good luck 2 everyone and enjoy ur skinnysleves!:cursing:

I would shop at Talbots, Macy's, Sak's and all the other dept stores with cute clothes. I cannot wait to go to a store and not have to move the hangers to the back to see what the biggest size is....After size 14 or 16, I am out of out of luck and have to find another outfit. That day will come!

Hooker Emporium, Hootchie Mama Unlimited...anything hot, sexy and totally unlike me. LOL!

Victoria Secret would be nice...can't fit into anything in there right now...one day I will!

Too Funny!:thumbdown:

At this point, I wouldn't care if it came from Goodwill if it was out of the double digits and still could fit me.:wink2:

Seriously, I will just be happy to walk into a store knowing that they will have something that fits me. I hate it when I walk into a store and they give you that "I know you don't think you can fit anything in here" look. So much can be said with that look. Enough that I rarely actually go into stores to shop for me. I buy everything from the online fat girl stores. I will be glad when my tags don't say Roaman's or Lane Bryant. I would be glad to wear George if the tag said 8! :thumbdown:

I am going to shop at all the boutiques in New York City along with Saks Fifth Avenue and Nieman Marcus. I can't wait. My husband is going to buy me a platinum diamond ring with 3 total carats. Yay!!! :party:

Hey Ladies,

Lemme see...Talbots ('cause I ain't paying their retail for clothes that I'm going to have to toss after I get my band), Saks, Neiman Marcus, someplace that has FIERCE leather clothing (I have a killer red and black leather dress I'm gonna hate to give up, but oh well), Spiegel (catalog, online), Frederick's (cause I need to show hubby some love too), Nordstroms...

I also love shoes and accessories, so when I hit my goal, I'm trading all my costume jewelry in for the real stuff - I love white gold and sterling silver! I'm also planning for a new car - something curvy, fast and sexy - like I'm gonna be! :tongue2:

At this point, I wouldn't care if it came from Goodwill if it was out of the double digits and still could fit me.:cool2:

Seriously, I will just be happy to walk into a store knowing that they will have something that fits me. I hate it when I walk into a store and they give you that "I know you don't think you can fit anything in here" look. So much can be said with that look. Enough that I rarely actually go into stores to shop for me. I buy everything from the online fat girl stores. I will be glad when my tags don't say Roaman's or Lane Bryant. I would be glad to wear George if the tag said 8! :mellow:

I agree with you, Slim-n-Tn, most of my tags says "George". LOL

I'm not to goal and don't want to spend a lot of money. I look for my "skinny" friends to give me their nice hand me downs. I'm just happy that I can shop in the misses dept at wally world.:tongue2: