Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Exercise Challenge

Hello-

Today I did the treadmill: 3 miles of running and walking, just under 40 minutes. My time is improving so I'm happy!

Ohmygosh...SO delayed!!!

Monday, July 7

30 min walking, 90 minutes power (heated) yoga

Tuesday, July 8

30 min walking

Wednesday, July 8

Day off

How's everyone doing?

Sending good thoughts,

Bean

July 1 45mins weight lifting/45 mins swimming

July 2 5k run/45 spin class

July 2 (evening) ElpitiKILL 30 mins/ 30 mins swimming

July 3 30mins weight lifting/ 45 mins swimming

July 4 5k run and 2 hours playing Yard football

July 5 45 min spin Class / 30 mins swim

July 6 10k Run (1hr 17mins superslow!)

July 7 Weight lifting/45 min spin class

July 8 4mile run, 20 min Elpitikill, 45 min swim, 60 pushups

Thanks for the photo comment LULUC! means alot to me!

I just put the worst pre pic of me ever on my sparkspage

Yeehaw! I live approximately 8 miles from work and have a fabulous bike trail I can take. The first day was challenging as I tried to Bike home too which was tough, I made it 3/4 of the way home and my hubby came to rescue me. :(

However, I packed my backpack again this morning and hit the rode before I could talk myself out of it. I believe I burned somewhere between 460-600 calories this morning.

Ollie

This is a dedicated bunch. Great job everyone!

I got in a 40 minute walk today.

Banane43.gifJULY EXERCISE CHALLENGE - 22 DAYS OF WALKINGBanane43.gif

6/22 COMPLETED

Yeehaw! I live approximately 8 miles from work and have a fabulous bike trail I can take. The first day was challenging as I tried to Bike home too which was tough, I made it 3/4 of the way home and my hubby came to rescue me. :smile:

However, I packed my backpack again this morning and hit the rode before I could talk myself out of it. I believe I burned somewhere between 460-600 calories this morning.

Ollie

ollie that is FANTASTIC! i seriously applaud you:thumbup:

last night did twilight golf with hubby (9 holes only) - this is more for him, it's so hot out that i required a cold beer to keep playing - so not much exercise..LOL

today - cardio only

20min elliptical

20min bike

20min walk

Wow. Everyone is doing amazing!

Only problem with days off from work, is I don't get on here from home and then have to catch up. So, here goes:

Last Thursday I was off, so I went in and did my last lower body circuits for this past 6 wk cycle. Then, did 90 minutes of cardio.

Friday morning, in Des Moines to see my side of the family, got up and ran in a 5k down there. OMG, it was by far the hilliest of the 5 5k's I've run so far. Steep grades going up and down hill. But, I managed to run the whole way and finished in 29:10. Not my fastest, but I'll take it.

Saturday morning, got up and ran around my mothers neighborhood for about 35 minutes. Maybe got in another 3 to 3.5 miles.

Sunday had to get up early and head home, so no exercise. However, when I got home, I put on the ratty clothes and headed out on the deck to do some more staining. It was close to 90 and high humidity. I had sweat rolling off of me.

Monday I was off again from work, so I slept in a little bit. Got up and was supposed to take this week off from lifting. But, I was feeling kind of frisky and decided to max out on bench for the first time in about 3 yrs. Just wanted to see if I could do my now body weight of 255. No problems, so I kept going. 285....done. 300.....done x 2. 315.....Dangit! Got stuck about halfway up. Spotter gave me a little "boost" to get through the sticking point, and I got it the rest of the way. Can't quite claim 315, but I'll claim 305 easily.

Tuesday and Wednesday were simply 65 minutes of cardio on elliptical each day. No more lifting this week so I can get ready for next week and the start of a next cycle.

I got mine in.. I only did 30 minutes but it was a hard 30 min. I did a trail run.. I so proud of myself for not quiting cause i wanted to cry.

today -

2mile bike warm up

50min session w/trainer - weight training upper body & abs

20min elliptical

ok, so I have ot posted, but i am finally getting more effective of keeping track of what I am doing...LOL

So....we rode 70 miles on the bikes this past weekend and went canoing on Sunday

We have gotten 2 nights in so far of riding with a total of 30 miles.

I have made some small changes here at work as well......

I may not be getting in what i said, but it is working out so much better. I want to be like whosya and get as much in as he is....you are just awesome!

Anyway

All of you are doing so well...keep it up!~!!