Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

July Butterflies Master Thread

Tuesday weigh in: You were right Charlene, I shouldn't have changed my ticker because the 2lbs I gained last week are gone again. Maybe it was Water gain or something. Next time I'll wait a couple of weeks to see if it's gonna stay before I add weight back to it.

I ordered 1 of the davinchi syrups yesterday and paid 7.95 each and then later after reading over this thread I checked lollicup.com and they were on sell for 3.95 each. I'm a shopper so I really hate when I miss a good deal. I'll know next time.

Heck, I didn't know they had a sale. I bought from Sunbelt Imports. They were 6.95 each, but the shipping was only 10 bucks. I ordered five syrups. You have to watch lollicup because their shipping is higher.

I am down 3lbs. I am gonna treat myself to grilled fish tonight. We eat at a Mexican food place that has great fajitas and grilled fish. My DH loves fajitas and hates fish so we both enjoy that place.

3lbs, That's Fantastic. You really have it going now. A steady loss each week what more can ya ask for. I'm really happy for you. Keep up the great work.

Way to go on the 3lbs !!!! :thumbup:

I so do not want to go to my surgeon tomorrow, I have gained like 9 pounds since my lowest weight of 211 I am depressed and I am binge eating junk and not working out. But some part of me is telling me to go so I can call myself out to him and not hide. I went to my first OA meeting which is good but I am so emotional eating right now. For many reasons but mostly because I am stressed at work we are down 2 people in my dept so I am taking up the slack and I have a woman boss and she is stressed and cried at work. What the heck is that???? I have worked for woman bosses before but non who have cried. They are tough to work for but she has been crazy tough lately which is causing me to eat because I am stressed aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate living like this I want to cry and stay home from work

I so do not want to go to my surgeon tomorrow, I have gained like 9 pounds since my lowest weight of 211 I am depressed and I am binge eating junk and not working out. But some part of me is telling me to go so I can call myself out to him and not hide. I went to my first OA meeting which is good but I am so emotional eating right now. For many reasons but mostly because I am stressed at work we are down 2 people in my dept so I am taking up the slack and I have a woman boss and she is stressed and cried at work. What the heck is that???? I have worked for woman bosses before but non who have cried. They are tough to work for but she has been crazy tough lately which is causing me to eat because I am stressed aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I hate living like this I want to cry and stay home from work

So sorry you are so stressed. I know it must be tough. Most of my bosses were women and they were witches. Did I tell you I had gained back 10lbs before I started on this program? I think you need to go see your surgeon and talk to him. Access all the help you can get. We are here for you....... as you have helped us. Start journaling your food this week and just observe how many calories you are taking in. Ease into a program. Just change one thing this week. You will get back on track..........One day at a time!

So sorry you are so stressed. I know it must be tough. Most of my bosses were women and they were witches. Did I tell you I had gained back 10lbs before I started on this program? I think you need to go see your surgeon and talk to him. Access all the help you can get. We are here for you....... as you have helped us. Start journaling your food this week and just observe how many calories you are taking in. Ease into a program. Just change one thing this week. You will get back on track..........One day at a time!

Thanks so much for your advice Charlene I new you would understand I will let you know what my Dr says tomorrow. And by the way I did not know you gained weight before you went on the program. I think I need the a=same accountability you have going everyweek to a Dr. or something. However I did start OA so that might be by account ability after all

Thanks so much for your advice Charlene I new you would understand I will let you know what my Dr says tomorrow. And by the way I did not know you gained weight before you went on the program. I think I need the a=same accountability you have going everyweek to a Dr. or something. However I did start OA so that might be by account ability after all

God Bless You! I know the doctor will have some answers for you. Weigh loss is what they do. They want to keep a successful record. I hope you have a better work week. Take care!

1 Day,

I hope this finds you doing better today. Stress is a terrible thing. As hard as it is try not to let it get to you. I think Charlene is right, going to your Doctor will help. So will the OA. I really think support groups can help get us through the tough times. That's one of the reasons I'm on LBT so much. I can't find any groups in my area. I also think trying to find another outlet for the stress might be a good idea, different things work for different people. I myself write my thoughts and feelings down now(for my eyes only) I'm sure if anybody ever read it they would think I'm insane. But it helps me. I still have the days where I give in and try to eat things away just not as often. let us know if your Doctor gives you any good ideas.

1day, I am sorry you are under so much stress at work. I know that it makes going to work everyday difficult. I was under an extreme amount of stress a few months ago when a new student who was violent came to my class. He actually came after me with the intent to harm me. So, I started going to the gym. I had to, because if it took medication to go to my job everyday, I would've had to switch jobs. Working out actually helped, it was the actually getting to the gym every night that was difficult. I stopped going once he was no longer in my class, because I am STUPID!

I hope you find a way to deal with the stress before it gets to you too much.

Hey everyone i went to the Doc I was 219 I confessed that I have been off track no working out eating crap . FYI it cost me $95 everytime I go to him. We talked for a little bit we did not tighten me cause I am tight as I can get and really the band is working if I eat correctly. He wanted me to stick with eating solid Protein 3ozs this will stay in my band longer and i will stay fuller longer. I asked about going back on shakes like I did in the begining but he said the shakes will go through the band faster however I stated I need to do something to get the crappy food out of my system. He said a shake is always better than reaching for junk food and if I wanted to do 3 shakes a day for 1-2 weeks than it is okay but he wanted me to work to get back with regular food. And to eat 1000 calories or less a day. 30 mins each day of exercise and keep my heart rate up the whole time. And he wanted me to start little bit of strength training. So all in all it was good and he was glad that i came and saw him instead of not seeing him at all.

So July 02 is my goal to be below 200

Thank you all for all your advice you are such wonderful friends.

I still went to work which was a good thing because my sister showed up and brought me a sonagram and told me she was 3 months pregnant she is due in Dec. I was so excited I cried. I can't belive it. She is 1 1/2 yrs yonger than me. I get to be an Aunt yeah!!! I love babies.

You know Exercise when I can get back to it but you are right crzytchr when you stop it is hard to get back. I like to jump all in with two feet but I think I am going to start slower this time and work my way back to running/walking like I used to. It does help with stress I agree with that.

I'm glad you sound so much more positive and beleave you can and will reach your goal!!

Tuesday Morning weigh in and no change but that's OK because it's about that TOM so I didn't really expect one. And i'm really fighting that sweet tooth that comes along with it. I hope all have a fantastic week!!!

1 Day, You sound like you have recharged your mind. I am so glad you talked to the doctor. Solid Protein does hold me better. That is why I eat it once a day. shakes are only to take food out of the equation and focus on behavior and the right foods. I should be going on two meals and two shakes soon. Get a pedometer and try to walk . 10,000 steps is the ideal, but so far I have only done between 3,000-5500. He wants me to do 6,000 and 30 minutes of exercise. I ride my exercise bike.

It is slow, but steady. I weigh in tomorrow. I think I dropped a couple. Melissa, congrats on being an aunt!

Thanks everyone for the advice and help love you guys

Just got back from my weigh in.......lost 1lb. I lost two this morning till I drank two bottles of Water before I weighed in. I have to see Dr. Davis on Friday so maybe I will lose that lb again. I have to weigh and they do that body fat.

One day.......how's it going?

Crzytchr......I guess you are busy with the end of school....I am so glad you don't have to deal with the troubled student. I was concerned that you might get harmed.

Kimaly.....How about you?

Everythings fine on my end. Take that pound with pride everyone counts and your doing fantastic. You have had a steady loss since you started the shake thing. You can't do better then that.