Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cathy - Congrats on finding what works for you!

Hunzi - I found I was a tad too tight for a long time. I too got into the habit of eating soft foods because it was so much easier. I had 2cc removed once it got so bad that I could not eat due to temporary stress. I am getting a fill later this month but won't add more than 1.8cc and I may do that slowly rather than all at once. I have been eating things I missed like bread and bread and more bread. Needless to say, I have gained about 40 pounds in 5 months - most of it in the first month. I needed the mental break and this has reminded me of why I wanted to lose weight in the first place. My knees hurt again, my carpal tunnel has returned, I have more frequent headaches, and I can not walk up the stairs in my home without huffing and puffing - and I am still 40 lbs lighter than when I started this journey in the first place. I look forward to getting in the groove of weight loss again. It has been a long time.

Well, time for another fill. Good thing about this journey.. you can always get back on track! Holidays are hard.. love that Egg Nog! lol! Hope all you guys are doing well. about 25 pounds to goal.. Hope to see "less of you" soon! God Bless!

Hi everyone! I am doing great! I lost the 15 that had creeped back on, we bought our dream home on new years eve and so far the new year has been amazing! I hope you are all doing great too?

Well hello Junies!!! It's almost our 6 year bandiversary! I am doing great. I am the smallest I have ever been, 158 and wearing size 8 jeans. Getting a full in November really made the difference. I knew I would struggle through the holidays. I hope all is well!!!

post-240908-13813141505593_thumb.jpg

Hi Junies! i have not been here FOREVER! Who's still around? How is everyone doing? I have recently decided to start over because I sort of lost motivation for a while and the weight came creeping back. I gained back about 30 of the 45 I originally lost. Been back to see the bariatric nurse and we are working on it again. Like someone said, the good thing is that we can keep on adjusting till we get it right.I had a major upset last Aug where I had to quit my job and move back closer to my kids. (That wasn't stressful, just the job.) Have a lot less stress now and a lot less money! but I am happier. Its hard to find support in this part of Iowa where I am. Not many banders around here and no support groups. I need cheerleaders so if you read this, help me with motivation!

Allie, you are looking awesome!

Thanks so much, sorry you are struggling but that is the good news of the band can tweak when we need to! I'm going to post some new pics :)

Hi junies! It's me Allie! I couldn't remember my lapbandtalk password.. Well my band failed me.. It grew in to my stomache. :( so on May 21 I had it removed and a revision to bypass. I hope everyone is doing great!!!!