Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

How Much Have You Lost So Far?

Hi Everyone: I have lost 16 lbs since my surgery on june 6th. But I have come to a screeching halt. I am using the daily plate and I am not eating more the 900 to 1000 calories/day. Not sure what's going on. Get my first fill Mid July. I am very pleased with my loss so far. Good luck to each of you.

Susan

iam not getting band till june 30th but i have lost 27 pd so far from day i first seen the dr on april 28 .

Surgery on June 16th---A loss of 21 lbs so far. I also said goodbye to the 300s.:(

I was banded on Jan 04 of 2008 (6 months ago) I have lost 86lb!!! doing great!!:Angel_anim:

I was finally down today. After losing so fast during pre op and the first week post op, I lost nothing for 2 weeks, all the while on mushies and only about 500 calories a day. Yesterday on my 3 week post op anniversary I got solids and today am down!! 34 lbs total!! Banded 6/5/08 but I lost 10 while researching lapband surgery, but I'm still counting it!! :thumbs_up:

I was banded on June 5th, and I have lost 13 pounds so far. I lost 10 pounds the first week, and only lost 3 pounds in the following two weeks, and I was also only consuming 500-700 calories a day. I'm glad I read this thread, I was starting to think I was the only one losing at a slower pace.

I was banded on June 5th, and I have lost 13 pounds so far. I lost 10 pounds the first week, and only lost 3 pounds in the following two weeks, and I was also only consuming 500-700 calories a day. I'm glad I read this thread, I was starting to think I was the only one losing at a slower pace.

Sirius I'm on the exact same page as you...had my surgery June 5th and I've lost 13 pounds. But I've been eating...I don't know about you guys but this mushie diet has been hell for me!! I just had a turkey burger (no bun and just a bit of ketchup) for lunch today. I'm sooo full. I'm supposed to wait another week to eat solid foods but I can't do it. Doc said it would be ok to start the next week's diet a few days early.

So I've in essence been eating everything under the sun. Chewing really well and very very small portions, but nonetheless eating. :) I'm also really disgusted with the Protein drinks and the new "bullets" that I've been taking...which is probably contributing to my hunger!! I guess this is "bandster hell" as they say...can't wait to get my first fill!!

Best of luck to you all!

Hi, I was banded on June 18th. I started mushies today. I lost 9 lbs preop and 7.2 since surgery. I have also slowed down but I am not starving. I mean I am a little hungry but have a hard time getting in all liquids, Protein and mushies. Hope this goes good for everyone also.

Beckyo

Good Morning!

another 7lb gone this week (loving it!!)

Total of 19lb gone since june 16th

Amanda

I'm not sure if I should count myself in with the Jazzy Junes or not, since I had to have my band removed after 1 week due to a post op infection. What do you all think?

I lost 29lbs on the pre-op diet and about 11 more post-op (mostly while I was in the hospital for 2 weeks living on ice chips and iv nutrition), so I'm down 40lb since late April.

My weight has finally stabilized the past few days, I'm down to 266, and I've only seen a variation up and down of about half a pound for nearly a week, so I think I've hit bottom until I start doing something again.

My incisions are nearly healed from the dis-banding, and I'm starting to try to get back into normal routines, so I'll jump on the treadmill starting Monday. I'm still tiring out really quickly, so I'll probably only get in a half mile or so. Eventually I'll get back to my 3 miles/day.

So what do you all think? Should I hang out here and get support until I'm well enough to get a new band? Or is having a failed bandster around a bummer and I should go find someplace else while I'm in a holding pattern? I don't want to be the "poor girl that lost her band" nor do I want to annoy or discourage anyone by posting to the group if they don't think I fit in anymore.

Always ;-)

Hunzi

You are a Junie! Hang with us! We are here for you sista! Hang and heal, baby, hang and heal. HUGS!!

I'm not sure if I should count myself in with the Jazzy Junes or not, since I had to have my band removed after 1 week due to a post op infection. What do you all think?

I lost 29lbs on the pre-op diet and about 11 more post-op (mostly while I was in the hospital for 2 weeks living on ice chips and iv nutrition), so I'm down 40lb since late April.

My weight has finally stabilized the past few days, I'm down to 266, and I've only seen a variation up and down of about half a pound for nearly a week, so I think I've hit bottom until I start doing something again.

My incisions are nearly healed from the dis-banding, and I'm starting to try to get back into normal routines, so I'll jump on the treadmill starting Monday. I'm still tiring out really quickly, so I'll probably only get in a half mile or so. Eventually I'll get back to my 3 miles/day.

So what do you all think? Should I hang out here and get support until I'm well enough to get a new band? Or is having a failed bandster around a bummer and I should go find someplace else while I'm in a holding pattern? I don't want to be the "poor girl that lost her band" nor do I want to annoy or discourage anyone by posting to the group if they don't think I fit in anymore.

Always ;-)

Hunzi

:thumbup:Hi everyone I still am having to sleep in the recliner but i feel much better each day.

324 preop diet

303 Banded

291.1 Current

185 Goal

weight.png

well i went in at 235 on the 16th. and have lost 4 lbs. but i will not weight myself until my one month check up don't want to stress about it