Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm in a blah mood. I just feel like crying...I guess it's my hormones or stress or something. Just thought I would post about it since I am bored and its like 12:31 AM here lol ugh.

:P

I'm in a blah mood. I just feel like crying...I guess it's my hormones or stress or something. Just thought I would post about it since I am bored and its like 12:31 AM here lol ugh.

:P

I've been sooooo moody ever since TOM came on Monday! My DH ask me today what he had done to make me soooo ill, lol. I think it gets worse with age too, at least it has for me. I hate to see how I am in 10 years :thumbup:.

Oh, and this whole week I've felt like crying if I saw something on TV that was the least bit sad! I don't know if you've seen that commercial with Sara McLaughlin with all the hurt and abandoned animals.....yeah, I cried my eyes out. I have several hormonal imbalances and I think it just gets the best of me sometimes. Glad I'm not the only one!

that commercial always makes me cry. I am a huge animal lover and my dog is a rescued animal. I love her to death. I cannot even imagine how people can do that to a helpless animal.

Yeah and again my periods are all out of wack...I started bleeding again today after ending last week. This bleeding constantly is really getting on my nerves.

that commercial always makes me cry. I am a huge animal lover and my dog is a rescued animal. I love her to death. I cannot even imagine how people can do that to a helpless animal.

I know, it's soooo sad. Some people are soooo cruel!

Yeah and again my periods are all out of wack...I started bleeding again today after ending last week. This bleeding constantly is really getting on my nerves.

Yikes! I can't imagine having more than one a month. DH would probably be asking for a divorce, lol!

I know, it's soooo sad. Some people are soooo cruel!

Yikes! I can't imagine having more than one a month. DH would probably be asking for a divorce, lol!

Yeah it's horrible. I used to have one monthly at the beginning of each month and then around 5 or so months ago. I just didn't have a period for 3 months.

Then after that I had a 5 week long period.

Then another one another week later that was 2 weeks...

then another one a week later...so on so on

then June 1st I started another one it ended June 8th and then on the 12th I started bleeding again..

I get so weak and tired, this is getting so old. :P

Yeah it's horrible. I used to have one monthly at the beginning of each month and then around 5 or so months ago. I just didn't have a period for 3 months.

Then after that I had a 5 week long period.

Then another one another week later that was 2 weeks...

then another one a week later...so on so on

then June 1st I started another one it ended June 8th and then on the 12th I started bleeding again..

I get so weak and tired, this is getting so old. :P

Wow, that sucks! Is there anything your doctor can do or prescribe that might help? It seems like there would be something! I can't imagine! Well, I hope it gets better for you, and soon too!

Well I guess I could always try birth control, I mean I'll have to get put on it after surgery anyway because it's a must for my surgeons office. We have to promise to be on birth control prove it and not get preg within a year after surgery.

I might have to ask next week to see if i can see someone about getting some BC. I so need something.

I have no idea, my doc says I have normal hormone levels though =/

heh haven't even got a band yet so I fear for my BF when I do. Woke up this morning to my TOM, not happy about that but I guess I should have suspected it since I had a big crying frustration fit last night. I only seem to have those when i'm on or close to my TOM.

And of course afterwards I feel so silly for getting that upset over something. But man I was ready to throw my computer through the patio doors last night just to have the satisfaction of seeing it spread across the parking lot. lol

I had to reformat my computer 25 days ago. BUT since neither of the last 2 computers I have bought in the last 5 years came with recovery CD's at all and the HD that the recovery data ws on died and had to be replaced, I had to use BF's copy of XP to reinstall. Thinking I could still use the CD key off the back of my computer. WRONG.

Microsoft says my # is invalid contact the place you bought the computer. Best buy says your past warrenty no help there. :cursing:

Microsoft wants $99.00 for a stupid CD key!!

My son said upgrade to XP pro corp and he sent me a cd. It still takes a CD key but he got me one from his job, (he does this for a living) But I can't just upgrade XP home to XP pro corp. Windows says theres corrupt files on this brand new never used before CD.

So I guess my only option now is to do a total reformat and pray the so called corrupt files don't continue to be a problem. Then spend the 2-3 days getting everything I use installed back to the system.

And of course all this just had to happen with TOM arriving.

So yea. I know about the moodyness too. No wonder my daughter left for the day. :lol:

Awww I hope your computer stops being a piece of shit LOL

I've been feeling really moody too... but not because of TOM. I'm just feeling really emotional and dare I say, fragile! :) My husband will say the slightest thing and I'm getting all upset and feeling like he doesn't care about me. *sigh*. I really hate feeling like this.

you lost 3 more pounds YAY I'm sorry you feel bad -hug-