Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Has anyone used any of the doctors in MX for their cosmetic surgeries? Any feedback would be appreciated. It seems MUCH less expensive there.

ThERE Have Been People On Hear Saying That They Have. Put In Cosmetic Sur. In Mx And See What You Come Up With On The Search..good Luck

Wow, I did a search and also just looked threw ALL the Plastic Surgery threads. I hit "from the begining" so I think I searched ALL the threads ever started on plastic.....not much there. Found one thread by Alice.....Dont know if Ill get much responce cause it seems like not many people have had it done there. If anyone knows of any other threads on this subject can u bump them phulzzzzzzzzz

Hi Bandit, I am having plastic surgery in Mexico at the end of June. I am having a tt and body liposculpture (upper and lower back, inner and outer thighs and a bit on my arms). The surgeon who did my band is a plastic surgeon so he is doing my procedures in June, I am so excited, I can't wait for my loose ugly stomach to disappear. I am however really nervous, the tt procedure I've been told is really painful and takes a long time to recover, so please pray that all goes well for me and that I recover quickly. Also, there is always in the back of my mind that I'll die and everyone will say "what a stupid girl, died having cosmetic surgery, how sad". Well wish me luck and pray for me. Dr. Castellanos has a website, but its in Spanish only.

I looked into having breast augmentation in Mexico and Costa Rica. As much as I am against going under anestestia in a foreign country again, I am driven by my bank account. ((sighs)) But.... I didn't like the way their boobies looked. I noticed that the spanish surgeons do more pointy or "scoopy" looking boobs and I prefer the more round and full look.

I'm planning to go back to the same place I had the band, after I've lost most of my weight. Dreaming of having Lipo on the tops of my thighs since they seem to stay big at the top even when my weight is down. My girlfriend and I met Violet while we were down there at the clinic. (She's from New York) Her before and after pictures are on the side of the clinic van, and the difference is dramatic! She had the band and has had several plastic procedures done there (losing weight and losing her diabetes in the process). She's very beautiful and a tiny little thing. Reminds me of Fran Drescher. :0) Very inspiring . .

litenfree.com website now shows they do cosmetic surgery too. When I went for my first fill, there were 2 sisters there. One was getting the lap band and the other got the TT and Lipo. We were there from Tues to Thurs and didnt see either one. So I cant tell you if it went good or not. As of right now, I have decided not to get a TT, I keep thinking it will look like a smiley face on my tummy. Later on I may decide to get it done and if so, I will get it at the same hospital that I had my surgery. Just wanted you to know of another place. Good luck in your search.

I had plastic surgery in Monterrey the day before I got banded. I had a nose job and a chin implant and I am very happy with the results. It was tough having so many operations in two days, but I don't regret it one bit. I don't know how to post pictures on here or I would send you some before and afters.

I must admit, I was very nervous about the results immediately after surgery and up to about a week ago. I kept looking at myself in the mirror and my nose looked crooked and my chin looked much too big. Now I'm starting to see the swelling significantly decrease and I'm very happy with the results.

How much is a Tummy Tuck in Mexico??? I want one really bad and my boobs oh my I went from a 44D to a 40C but they are sagging big time. Would I need a left or a new boob job?

Those prices r very close to the prices in US. He must be a very good and respected surgon. For those prices I would not go to MX. Ive had a few nips and tucks here in US and the prices r very close. Just because we r more protected to take action against anything that could go wrong is y I would stay here. I am only considering MX because money is going to be tight after my band. Its funny but I feel so safe going to MX for my band because of how much experiance they have with the band there, but I have serious reservations about MX for a TT. Well I will have to lose the weight first anyhow so I have a while to think about it. In the mean time if anyone has any suggestions for doctors they have used in MX post em up!

Its funny but I feel so safe going to MX for my band because of how much experiance they have with the band there, but I have serious reservations about MX for a TT. !

I feel the same way. I guess because the recovery is so much more vicious. It's a much more invasive surgery than banding. Lots of folks have gone and come home happy, but I still feel the same way as you.

Besides, I need to lose the weight first, too. Then we'll see...

You might want to check out Dr. Cardenas in Monterey. I am so very happy with the results of my eyes and ears. People keep telling me how good I look. He is cheaper than the above named surgeon and very skilled and personable. I plan on going down for a tt and lower face lift at the end of the summer.

I hired a private nurse and he checked on me daily

Guest staysee

Well,before I found out about the lapband I had decided to go to Va to have a tummy tuck.This is the web site www.plasticsurgery4u.com the prices are affordable and the Doctor is the sweetest he is certified in three states to work in the hospitals. Just check out the web site.